• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Take on the Lions Season...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like tonsee caldwell gone regardless of what happens.

Too many fans want to can the guy just to can him. Do you want him gone because you want McD, Patricia or someone else?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be why I stated "they need the win to make the Redskin game meaningless"

A playoff spot means nothing to me for the security of Caldwell's job. 2 game lead with 3 to go and you lose the division. Just another sign he's a middle of the road coach.

C'mon man... You should know by now the officials are going to make it look like it's their fault the Lions lose. The MVP of the year and Game has already been handed to Aaron Rodgers.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record... I don't care for Jim Harbaugh. Seeing his A$$ whine all the time with the 40whiners and UofM until he gets his way makes me wonder if John Harbaugh is really his brother.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Russian lady below has a million dollar ass and a face to protect it.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got a 4-wheeler below. $2000 cash back though. Prolly buy some time with a Russian lady.

Now it's showing a giant dildo sitting on an end table.

'Open Box. Plug It In.'

'Stop Intruders.'

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fine. Lost one pal already over this Harbaugh to Rams stuff. People really don't want to hear that Harbaugh is happy.
What?

You lost friends over a coach who is loyal to nothing?

That's sad, my friend.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

You lost friends over a coach who is loyal to nothing?

That's sad, my friend.

Yep. Not a close friend, more of an ex co worker who I hadn't seen in years, but someone who I conversed with about sports and stuff. He wanted Harbaugh in LA. Really didn't like all my reasons why that wasn't going to happen. Told me to take the dick out of my ass, called me a dork and said lose his number lol. So I did. I never liked him too much anyways. He shit on some of our mutual friends and I never agreed. So its cool.

And Harbaugh is loyal to MI. That's why he's here. Every job he left before he got here was a promotion any coach would have taken. Nothing to do w loyalty.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Not a close friend, more of an ex co worker who I hadn't seen in years, but someone who I conversed with about sports and stuff. He wanted Harbaugh in LA. Really didn't like all my reasons why that wasn't going to happen. Told me to take the dick out of my ass, called me a dork and said lose his number lol. So I did. I never liked him too much anyways. He shit on some of our mutual friends and I never agreed. So its cool.

And Harbaugh is loyal to MI. That's why he's here. Every job he left before he got here was a promotion any coach would have taken. Nothing to do w loyalty.
I'll leave this alone.

I see your homerism runs deeper than I thought.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many fans want to can the guy just to can him. Do you want him gone because you want McD, Patricia or someone else?
Honestly i would like to see Austin get the shot. The motivation he brings to an overachieving Defense makes me want him spread that to the whole team.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harbaugh is going to the nfl at some point. He wants his ring, and hes only at michigan for the cash.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly i would like to see Austin get the shot. The motivation he brings to an overachieving Defense makes me want him spread that to the whole team.

You have to wonder why 14 teams have interviewed him and passed. I agree though the D has impressed this year.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh this will go over well in the next few posts.

I've said all I have to say. Every year we will hear this, just like Cohwer and Gruden. Its not unexpected.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want him canned for the same reasons you wanted him and Mayhew gone. Aside from Suh, they couldn't beat winning teams.

I advocated for keeping Jim last year for the continuity and going 6-2 down the stretch. I will chant for his dismissal if he loses out. I still might even with a poor playoff showing. This Jim makes me feel like a Bengal fan in waiting.