• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Must win game against Seattle

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This loss taste sour. Must beat Seattle to stay focussed.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were a team built to run Gore needs more than 8 carries

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were a team built to run Gore needs more than 8 carries

I agree. We let falling behind change how we effectively play offense. We are at our best when we can run the ball and use the play action pass. We let the Giants take that away from us way to early in the game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss taste sour. Must beat Seattle to stay focussed.

I think this stinker here will get the 49ers focused for Seattle and Seattle will pay the price. Being at home aginst a team with a weak passer will definitely be a plus for the 49ers. They'll win that one, I'm sure of it.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the division is a dog fight. Nice thing is if we beat Seattle they will be 0 and 3 in the division so far. That would be huge.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the division is a dog fight. Nice thing is if we beat Seattle they will be 0 and 3 in the division so far. That would be huge.

I'd bet a lot of money that they beat Seattle on Thursday.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Definitely not a must win. Its the first division game for Christs sake lol.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not a must win. Its the first division game for Christs sake lol.

Its a must win for my damn emotions! I cant go 11/12 days on a loss.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let alone two-in-a-row

exactly lol. I was pretty bummed after todays game. Then realized we have a game thursday so its a quick turnaround but this is for first place. We need to win. I don't care if its only Week 7. If we lose thursday it could hurt us later in the year

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this stinker here will get the 49ers focused for Seattle and Seattle will pay the price. Being at home aginst a team with a weak passer will definitely be a plus for the 49ers. They'll win that one, I'm sure of it.

So much damn focus was on a game that we couldn't change and while I know we prepared for this game, it seemed to be in the shadows of the NFCC game. It was like how we started off so poorly against Minnesota trying to get Moss the ball. Dink and dunk it, run it on first and second, I don't care, but do things that brought you success. It seemed like we didn't do that, we instead brought in Kaep at inopportune times (not Kaep's fault), disrupted our offense, and the first INT seemed off when he dropped back.

I felt bad vibes throughout the game. When he started the release on the first INT, I told my dad "no!" The camera didn't have the reciever in screen so I didn't actually know it was a bad pass, but it felt wrong. Then, on the second INT, I again said I didn't feel good about it. The third I had no idea. Just bad vibes. I also thought that Manningham caught the deeper Smith pass that hit the ground (before I saw it on replay). I didn't expect the deep Moss play to be executed. So I was a bit of a pessimist today.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe game should be equally important for Seattle, they already have two losses in the division. If they lose to us, they have 3 and would have to hope for us to go 1-4 the rest of the way in the division for them to win a tiebreaker (assuming they win all their division games at home).

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
History is on our side. I believe Harbaugh is undefeated after a loss as the 49ers HC. Granted it's not that big a sample size.

Your sense of history is spot-on my friend. - But Jimmy hasn't suffered loss quite like this - which is an even smaller sample size; but man, we just looked like shit today. I can't imagine a loss such as this not leaving a few lingering doubts.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like that its a short week, but in this case it probably effects Seattle more since they have to travel to SF earlier than usual. Also nice that its a short week coming off a loss (the 49ers will want to quickly erase their memory of yesterday's shitshow).

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that bothers me is Staley probably can't play on Thursday. That is bad since Seattle has a good pass rush. Leonard Davis better play A LOT better.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like that its a short week, but in this case it probably effects Seattle more since they have to travel to SF earlier than usual. Also nice that its a short week coming off a loss (the 49ers will want to quickly erase their memory of yesterday's shitshow).

If this was a short week traveling up to Seattle I would be pretty worried. At home I feel much more confidence in the team.