• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Must win game against Seattle

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
The mistakes and turnover come with the territory. But the gimmick plays with Kapernick signals that they coaches don't think that they can create big plays with straight up play. There is a time and place to use them. I just hope G-Ro does a better job of knowing when to us them.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Green Bay and New England couldn't put up 27 points on Seattle, I don't see San Francisco being able to do it. Seattle's D is every bit as good as SF's. Not better, but just as good. And I'd be laughed off this board if I said Seattle was gonna put up 27 on the Niners. This game is going to be very low scoring.

Correct. Fortunately for you guys, you have a great secondary, and very fast linebackers who can track down Wilson better than New England could. Wilson still has a tendency to scramble into pressure as well. He's getting better at that, but still several times a game he'll run right into the path of a d lineman and either takes the sack or Seattle gets a holding penalty.

yeah it appears a low scoring game is in the order? cause don't think the 49ers will turn it over like last week?

this is also why the 49er ST's need to "tighten up". seems strange to say this after last years' "pro bowl" performance, but it needs to be better. every field goal, every return, every tackle, every penalty, every decision, etc..

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The mistakes and turnover come with the territory. But the gimmick plays with Kapernick signals that they coaches don't think that they can create big plays with straight up play. There is a time and place to use them. I just hope G-Ro does a better job of knowing when to us them.

I'm not sure that's the case. There have been several big plays with Kaep on the sideline. In an offense that focuses on utilizing players strengths and spreading the ball around, using him forces teams have to prepare for a whole different set of plays.

The rest of your post, I agree with. I do think they should have used him less last week, though. It's not that he wasn't successful, it just appeared to disrupt the flow of the offense, which was clicking early.

Bottom line, I think we should continue to use him. The coaches just need to pick the spots more wisely.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We have to stay on Wilson and dont let him run the ball like Ponder did a few weeks ago, we have to let him feel the pain when he gets hit, not saying to hurt the little guy but let him know that this is personal and that he is still a rookie