• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Must just have missed the outrage

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has been given the most penalties of any team since the 53 Browns. I find it hard to believe that anyone is suggesting the refs ever help Seattle. Seattle often wins despite getting penalties at a 2 to 1 ratio over their competition.

Don't try reasoning with a troll thread man. He's only on this because of the flack EVERYONE gave the Dallas fans over the end of the GB game and their crying over the catch that wasn't a catch. Seems to have troubled their very souls the poor bastards.

:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try reasoning with a troll thread man. He's only on this because of the flack EVERYONE gave the Dallas fans over the end of the GB game and their crying over the catch that wasn't a catch. Seems to have troubled their very souls the poor bastards.

:suds:

Was there any flack or crying? :noidea:

The seattle crying over the Dallas-Detoit game was pretty intense and exactly the same scenario here. The Dez catch wasn't a penalty situation, so you missed on that dismissal. :whistle:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three weekends ago the world was ending because of a bad call while rational fans advised "bad/missed calls happen in every game", but the fix was in according to the Seattle fans.

This week a bad call happens and "it happens in every game" from the same fans.

I remember thinking this play was offside when it happened. Definitely bad call by the refs, no arguing that.

But back to all this trolling you're doing. Do you really not see the difference between a missed call on the first possession of the game and what happened in the Dallas Detroit game? Detroit is driving in the 4th quarter with momentum and the Cowboys commit textbook PI. The refs call it correctly, announce it, and then pick the flag up with no explanation. Dallas then receives several drive extending calls over the next few minutes ( most of which were legit) and misses a holding call on a fourth down play and another on the game winning TD ( the first one the NFL admitted was a missed call). If you really think one bad call in the first few minutes of a game had as much of an impact as all that BS that occurred in the last 5 minutes, I don't know what to tell you other than troll on brother.

And by the way, while I was really hard on the refs I never once said that those calls were the ONLY reason Dallas won. Detroit still had every chance to win, but those calls had a big impact on the game. Something most Cowboys fans would not admit.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between missing an offsides, than calling a penalty, announcing it over the loud speaker, then picking it up.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there any flack or crying? :noidea:

The seattle crying over the Dallas-Detoit game was pretty intense and exactly the same scenario here. The Dez catch wasn't a penalty situation, so you missed on that dismissal. :whistle:

Still waiting for that link to where I was saying anything about a fix or whatever you are outraged over.

I'll just sit over here waiting for that. >>>>> :ranger:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans on here almost make me want to see the pats win. Patriots fans are not nearly as bad on here

Stay off that crack bro. You just hate Seattle, that's why you think that. Patriots fans are in a league of their own.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the game was officiated as best as they could. I seriously doubt any Packers fan that watched the game without their green and gold glasses is not complaining about the officiating.

Too many brain farts during the last 5 minutes of the game cost them the victory.

And please no comments about the play calling. McCarthy made the right calls by getting points with the back to back first and goal failures and did enough to put his team in a position to win. Nuff said

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the game was officiated as best as they could. I seriously doubt any Packers fan that watched the game without their green and gold glasses is not complaining about the officiating.

Too many brain farts during the last 5 minutes of the game cost them the victory.

And please no comments about the play calling. McCarthy made the right calls by getting points with the back to back first and goal failures and did enough to put his team in a position to win. Nuff said

Yup. If that backup TE doesn't blow his assignment on that onside kick nobody is even talking about how he "should have gone for it". At the time with how solid Seattle's D was playing and how Green Bay's D was dominating Seattle that was the right call. Hindsight is always 20/20.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed...GB O play calling, HC decisions and taking ALL the FGs were the right calls.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to do with my team, everything to do with Seahawk fans assuming the role of the righteous after the WC Weekend in which the fact that a play wasn't called meant everything from Jerry paying off the refs to the revealing of the antichrist.

Just wondering where the outrage is when your team benefits.

Now I see.

To be fair, there seems to be a fair amount of circumstantial evidence that Jerry Jones is, in fact, the anti-christ.:whistle:

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a surprise. Seahawk fans aren't outraged over this call.

Fail Mary: "Meh. Mistakes are part of the game."

Cowboys/Lions: "Omg the NFL is rigged!!!!"

Offsides in NFCCG: "Meh."

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, there seems to be a fair amount of circumstantial evidence that Jerry Jones is, in fact, the anti-christ.:whistle:

Excuse me, the anti-Christ with an award.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one good answer for all these trolls.
1f8594e79e7e6c755c7a4b809ecfd500.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember thinking this play was offside when it happened. Definitely bad call by the refs, no arguing that.

But back to all this trolling you're doing. Do you really not see the difference between a missed call on the first possession of the game and what happened in the Dallas Detroit game? Detroit is driving in the 4th quarter with momentum and the Cowboys commit textbook PI. The refs call it correctly, announce it, and then pick the flag up with no explanation. Dallas then receives several drive extending calls over the next few minutes ( most of which were legit) and misses a holding call on a fourth down play and another on the game winning TD ( the first one the NFL admitted was a missed call). If you really think one bad call in the first few minutes of a game had as much of an impact as all that BS that occurred in the last 5 minutes, I don't know what to tell you other than troll on brother.

And by the way, while I was really hard on the refs I never once said that those calls were the ONLY reason Dallas won. Detroit still had every chance to win, but those calls had a big impact on the game. Something most Cowboys fans would not admit.

"All the trolling you're doing". like what, this one thread? :drama:

As for the rest, when the game goes to OT and you have a takeaway while inside the 30 yard line of the other team...yeah, I'd say that was an important play. Not the reason they lost, obviously, but important. Even a FG changes the game.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for that link to where I was saying anything about a fix or whatever you are outraged over.

I'll just sit over here waiting for that. >>>>> :ranger:

If I had ever said that you, WH, said it then I would provide it. But I didn't, so nice rant. The Seahawk fans were far and away the most vocal about the fact a missed call means that the fix is in, and now nothing to be heard about this blatant non-call.

It's cool. Every fan base has the people who scream bloody murder...until something benefits them.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a surprise. Seahawk fans aren't outraged over this call.

Fail Mary: "Meh. Mistakes are part of the game."

Cowboys/Lions: "Omg the NFL is rigged!!!!"

Offsides in NFCCG: "Meh."

We're learning a lot about these fans since the comeback. And not much of it is encouraging.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really sure that is even up for debate.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're learning a lot about these fans since the comeback. And not much of it is encouraging.

Yeah, reading through the GDT is pretty interesting.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That one guy is on his phone. I bet he's a SportsHoopla Seahawks fan!

Last edited by a moderator: