• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Must just have missed the outrage

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just say I was "otherwise occupied" during that game, Hu. :whistle:

I hear ya loud and clear!!

Greater Nashville Magic the Gathering conference, amirite? :eyebrows:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see in the image that he is over the LOS but, if he gets back in time and the O never moves, I don't think it's a penalty.

Is that right?

The ball is snapped while he is over the line.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Fordman is "butthurt" he is just pointing on evidence that there was a missed call. If he was just spewing random crap out of his mouth without any evidence then ok you can call him "butthurt" but not in this case.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one really big blown call in yesterday's game was on the play where Wilson scrambled like a fool and lost 21 yards and his OL got called for a personal foul for a late hit on the guy tackling Wilson. That should have been a dead ball foul and tacked on. Instead of being 2nd and 31 it should have been 2nd and 46. Seattle ended up making that 2nd and 31. For some reasons the refs didn't make it a dead ball foul and forced GB to decline it in order to accept the sack.

That drive was the one that ended with Seattle faking the FG for a touchdown. That likely never happens if the refs make the correct call. And it was such an easy and obvious call to make.

It could be nothing else but a dead ball penalty...that one was strange.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be nothing else but a dead ball penalty...that one was strange.

I thought it was not debatable: play is dead when a player is tackled/on the ground, if there's no fumble...when you dog-pile a player that has just been tackled, is on the ground, and has not fumbled, how can it be said to still be a live ball foul?

I guess I just don't know the rules at all anymore. I used to understand this game completely.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see in the image that he is over the LOS but, if he gets back in time and the O never moves, I don't think it's a penalty.

Is that right?

I saw a play and can't say for sure it was this one, but saw what looked like Seattle jumping early and I was expecting a flag. It might very well have been this play. And if it was, a flag should have been thrown and wasn't.

As we have said many times bad calls/blown calls/missed calls happen in ever single football game at every level. It clearly wasn't the story of this game any more than the claim that the first Kearse interception should have been defensive PI(wasn't a seahawk fan making that claim btw). You can literally play that game on every single close game in the NFL. And you just look silly doing it. When your team got knocked out of the playoffs and you bring it up you look butt hurt. Sorry if that bothers you hammer, but a sore ass is a sore ass and should be called out. Would be different if someone was saying "hey, did you guys see this missed play?". That's not what happened here. Troll bait should be met with an in kind return no? :whistle:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I haven't crossed paths with them as much as I do with Seahawks fans:noidea:
Because you seek out Seahawk threads and bring on lots of rebuttal based upon your posts.
Fordman, HA!
Look at you. Fool, trying to compare a game deciding penalty against a play that did not affect the outcome.
Relax, the draft is coming up in a few months.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a play and can't say for sure it was this one, but saw what looked like Seattle jumping early and I was expecting a flag. It might very well have been this play. And if it was, a flag should have been thrown and wasn't.

As we have said many times bad calls/blown calls/missed calls happen in ever single football game at every level. It clearly wasn't the story of this game any more than the claim that the first Kearse interception should have been defensive PI(wasn't a seahawk fan making that claim btw). You can literally play that game on every single close game in the NFL. And you just look silly doing it. When your team got knocked out of the playoffs and you bring it up you look butt hurt. Sorry if that bothers you hammer, but a sore ass is a sore ass and should be called out. Would be different if someone was saying "hey, did you guys see this missed play?". That's not what happened here. Troll bait should be met with an in kind return no? :whistle:

Nothing to do with my team, everything to do with Seahawk fans assuming the role of the righteous after the WC Weekend in which the fact that a play wasn't called meant everything from Jerry paying off the refs to the revealing of the antichrist.

Just wondering where the outrage is when your team benefits.

Now I see.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you seek out Seahawk threads and bring on lots of rebuttal based upon your posts.
Fordman, HA!
Look at you. Fool, trying to compare a game deciding penalty against a play that did not affect the outcome.
Relax, the draft is coming up in a few months.

So you don't think having the ball in scoring position and taken away because of a missed call had an effect on the outcome of a game that went into overtime?

:csb:

Look, if you Seattle fans want to be two-faced, that's fine. Just own it.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I noticed it myself. But if we're going to bitch about calls how about the bs hands to the face that Avril got.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three weekends ago the world was ending because of a bad call while rational fans advised "bad/missed calls happen in every game", but the fix was in according to the Seattle fans.

This week a bad call happens and "it happens in every game" from the same fans.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I noticed it myself. But if we're going to bitch about calls how about the bs hands to the face that Avril got.

Your team won, so you have to disregard any missed calls that went in your favor. Come on, you aren't new, you know the rules!

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing game. Can't believe Seattle scored 15 points in 44 seconds. Also amazing Wilson recovered from 4 picks to drop a couple huge dimes on the Packers in the end.

I was also surprised Rodgers didn't go after Sherman after he was obviously injured.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has been given the most penalties of any team since the 53 Browns. I find it hard to believe that anyone is suggesting the refs ever help Seattle. Seattle often wins despite getting penalties at a 2 to 1 ratio over their competition.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three weekends ago the world was ending because of a bad call while rational fans advised "bad/missed calls happen in every game", but the fix was in according to the Seattle fans.

This week a bad call happens and "it happens in every game" from the same fans.
Care to show me where I had that reaction to your game? Because you keep saying 'the seahawk fans' and now say THE SAME FANS so surely you have some evidence that I was saying the fix was in right? :lol:

I made no such claim. Not once. I have always said controversial calls are not a valid excuse for blaming a loss. You play to be enough ahead to overcome late comebacks, refs, injuries, or anything else. Period. I said that about the Lions debacle and said the same about your game.

So do tell how the 'same' fans are on both of those sides.

You really do sound like a very bitter and extremely butt hurt fan with this nonsense. No sane person is going to blame some call not anywhere near the end of the game for this loss. They are ALL blaming the hail mary 2pt try, the prevent defense down the stretch, the botched onside kick return, GB not having any 1st downs in the 4th until their last FG drive, their inability to convert TD's in the redzone, and a player tackling themselves after an int instead of taking it to the house to pad the score. The ONLY people who would blame the refs are bitter fans with a different ax to grind.

Sad really.