• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's @ Rangers: July 30th - Aug. 1st

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If JD is supposedly so damn good/smart- (not my opinion) - then how can he not see Servais's continued lack of management skills? Six years of OTJ training as the M's manager and I see very little growth with Servais's management skill set, particularly with the pitching staff. And why in the hell did he bring Servais onboard as his team manager in the first place? My guess is that JD, due to such a shitty, caustic and power struggle relationship he had with Angel's manager Mike Socia (sp), he wanted to have a "friend" who would buy into and support whatever he wanted and NOT be challenged by his Manager. I agree totally with wazzu31 regarding the GM/Manager combo. Whether you agree or not, I do not see a change in the Mariner's GM/Manager current status with this organization/ownership group going forward. Just my humble opinion.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despicable performance last couple days. Losing to the worst team in the division via walkoffs. Pathetic

Kernz

Sativa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despicable performance last couple days. Losing to the worst team in the division via walkoffs. Pathetic
Cannot lose to a team like Texas when competing for the WC (does the WC matter anyway?) with 4 other teams.

TB and NYY next up and strangely they tend to win more against the better teams.

As you guys state, Servais coming with JD just not a good thing.

Marineresque.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot lose to a team like Texas when competing for the WC (does the WC matter anyway?) with 4 other teams.

TB and NYY next up and strangely they tend to win more against the better teams.

As you guys state, Servais coming with JD just not a good thing.

Marineresque.
We all have to take a step back on put it in perspective. The Mariners play much better against good teams and have struggled with crappy team. Just sucks they lost the series because the bullpen.