• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mr Luck with No Reggie

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck has been good until yesterday. The guy has no one besides TY hilton. No running game, as soft Oline and watch... He will bounce back. And his WR core is Gar- baj!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB at Florida international valley st was better than Luck Yesterday man. And yes so was Clemens.

How long did it take you to figure that one out? Would you take Luck right now or Bradford?

Scroll up, I said Luck is better than Bradford.......So I don't know what you're trying to prove. I don't think anyone does. You always want your best players on the field and to sit there and say otherwise is ludicrous.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you assume I say I want Clemens over Bradford? Not so much at all. I would want Sam over Clemens so you need to chill with the assumptions.

However, Bradford doesn't guarantee you a W against Seattle because his stats are better. Throw the stats out man. That's the best D in the NFL, along with the chiefs and San Fran when healthy.

Bradford might have got the W against Tennessee, but their D is ok too.

However, having no Sam doesn't mean another QB cannot come in and get it done. An older QB might just be able to help these young WRs and RBs. It obviously didn't matter much yesterday.

I was as shocked as the Houston game. And I still give the credit to the D and ST, not the QB. So if anyone's being consistent, it's me.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we need on this team is a captain of the ship at QB. And if we stay healthy and run the ball and play the defense we are right now, anything is possible.

We might be catching the Bears off guard in 2 weeks and if we win that game, look out.

It's all about good momentum and staying healthy.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we need on this team is a captain of the ship at QB. And if we stay healthy and run the ball and play the defense we are right now, anything is possible.

We might be catching the Bears off guard in 2 weeks and if we win that game, look out.

It's all about good momentum and staying healthy.

I can agree with that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!! Hahaha :suds:

And it's only Monday! We got 2 weeks bro... Lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cannot see how some of you can say Bradford would beat Seattle. After the stinker against San Fran? And on a Jekyll and Hyde team like this, I'm going to have to go a good D in Seattle all day. Bradford played so bad in the San Fran game. So to expect him to be awesome against Seattle is 50-50. He just hasn't looked good against tough defenses his entire career.

The good thing Clemens did in that game was avoid sacks. His footworks was good. That was only thing however.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha, make no mistake we obviously disagree on some things when it comes to Sam. However, it's hard to argue that if the rest of our team plays they like they did yesterday it will be hard for anyone to beat us no matter who the QB is.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running the ball effectively and solid D is the key to winning games in the NFL my friend.

Winning a Super Bowl suggests you need a good QB too, but if guess it depends on how good your D is and your RBs are.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you leave out the next line... Why? Some sort of Agenda?

It's says, better? Yes, but I don't think Sam is much better. Again, who has he made better around him? Who has e made look good? Consistently?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemens has better footwork, is a better leader for younger players, has an ok arm, isn't ass accurate as Sam.

But c'mon... Like San has been great? Because Clemens just helped us blowout the colts right?

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing Clemens did in that game was avoid sacks. His footworks was good. That was only thing however.

And the bad thing he did was literally hand over the win to Seattle on a platter.

...love that "footwork", though. :whistle:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to be honest, I don't really think Sam is a much better QB than Clemens at all. Better? Yes, but it's not like Sam has been lights out this year or in the past right? Unless I missed something? I think Clemens is keeping it simple and leading these young guys nicely.

Houston? Blowout with Bradford.
Indy? Blowout with Clemens.

:L

Better?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many offenses have struggled against Seattle? Did Clemens play well? No. How did Sam play against them last year? and how did Sam play against San Fran at home - a top tier defense? :whistle:

And Clemens handed it over? Lol

You mean led a drive from his own 2 in the 4th Q to the Seattle 2, only to fall short. All in his first start since when?

Please dude. Sam looked like Sanchez against San Fran. But Seattle he would have been good right!?!? At least Clemens had balls to run and dodge. He didn't fall down or trip like Samantha in the San Fran game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam was great in that San Fran game. And Seattle's D is better. Lol

Can you say scaredycat? When's the last top tier defense that Sam ever did something against? I'll even give you garbage time! :clap:

I got all day :bawling:

Last edited by a moderator:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Clemens handed it over? Lol

You mean led a drive from his own 2 in the 4th Q to the Seattle 2, only to fall short. All in his first start since when?

You mean the drive he failed to convert? No... I don't mean when Clemens came up short at the end of the game (interesting you'd choose that example. Lol). I'm referring to the play that made a last minute attempt (and failure) necessary in the first place.

I mean when the Rams defense held the Seahawks on their side of the field the entire game. Apparently, Clemens thought that was unfair... so he decided to throw a pass directly to Richard Sherman (Sherman doesn't play for the Rams. I gather you don't watch the games, so I figure you might need that bit of info.) and voila... instant field position in the redzone, setting up the Seahawks TD that the D worked so hard to prevent. The defense should have given Clemens a blanket party after that one, 'cause he threw them directly under the bus.

Come to think of it... Even if the defense managed to hold Seattle on the short field provided by Clemens, they didn't even need to score a TD, anyway. They could have won with a field goal on that drive. I mean, who was going to score a TD for the Rams in that game? Clemens? Lmao!

Like I've said before... I can't say one way, or the other if the Rams would have beaten the Titans with Bradford at the helm. But Sammy could have slept through the Seattle game and won it. Yes... your hero handed it over.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caynine left to go beat off to his Sam poster. He's so in love.

*Crickets*

Has Clemens had a bad game like Sam did versus San Fran? Lol

Sorry I wasn't able to respond within a time frame suitable to your liking. Sometimes things emerge that take precedence over debating what should be a moot point over the internet.

Has Clemens had a bad game? Are you seriously asking me that? How's 15/31 158 yards 2 INTs grab ya?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I wasn't able to respond within a time frame suitable to your liking. Sometimes things emerge that take precedence over debating what should be a moot point over the internet.

Has Clemens had a bad game? Are you seriously asking me that? How's 15/31 158 yards 2 INTs grab ya?

:suds:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And actually... looking back at the numbers... Kellen Clemens' effort against the the Seahawks (15/31, 158 YDS, 0 TDs, 2 INTs. QB rating: 36.8 was actually worse than Sam Bradford's worst game (19/41, 202 YDS, 1 TD, 0 INTs. QB rating: 59.2 vs. San Francisco) this year. :laugh3:

My God, you make this easy.