• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mr Luck with No Reggie

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy is how San Fran make Sam look like a little boy.

But he would would have beat Seattle. Hahahaha!!!! Easy!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What solid defense has Sam ever beaten? It's an EASY question.

Stop dodging it and giving me stats. Clemens is not as good as Bradford.... For the 3rd time.

I'll wait and see how Long it takes you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And please throw in the other QBs stats versus Seattle this year.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cs5O0PEnYs[/ame]

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a simple question!!!

:lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is you are looking hard but you will have a hard time finding 1!

Seattle last year? Nope
San Fran last year? No

Thank you defense and Greg Z!!!

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also... Clemens had the support of both our defense AND running game's best efforts this year and STILL gave it away. Even when Bradford shits the bed, Clemens doesn't come close to him.

What solid defense has Sam ever beaten? It's an EASY question.

Stop dodging it and giving me stats. Clemens is not as good as Bradford.... For the 3rd time.

I'll wait and see how Long it takes you.

Well... According to NFL.com... Houston's defense is ranked #1 overall and #1 against the pass. It's also worth noting that even in a losing effort (just thought I'd throw it in because that's what Clemens' effort against the Seahawks was) Bradford had 93.1 rating against the Panthers' #2 overall ranked defense.

Don't get it confused... I don't "hate" Clemens the way you seem to hate Bradford. I'm actually quite thankful that we've got a QB who's so knowledgeable within the system that he step in at a moments notice, without much disconnect. Very few teams have that luxury. He's a backup and he's going to make some "backup-like" plays, now and again and that's okay. I just realize that he's simply nowhere near Sam Bradford's talent level.

But, forget Clemens for a moment...

Since I just answered your question (likely not to your satisfaction, considering it's black and white fact), answer me this... Can you name one game... one game this season where we can point to Sam Bradford and say, unequivocally, that "HE'S the reason we lost this one.", without going into a whole circular, "six degrees of separation" explanation, conjecture on intangibles like "leadership ability", or holding an amateur kenesics lecture?

No rush... I'm going to go eat dinner and watch last night's episode of "The Walking Dead", anyway. (Just thought you'd like a break from speculation on what I do with my time away from the computer.)

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran game man! Sam was awful. Lol. Remember he was booed badly! He had 1 INT and 2-3 others dropped! See Rams WRs are not the only players dropping his passes. Haha. But I'm sure it wasn't his fault he tripped over his shoelaces and finally got a TD with 5 minutes left in the 4th, down 20+. Is that considered garbage time? Just wondering.

Hello? Mcfly?

And Houston has a good D, but it helps to get a quick Defensive score and 4 turnovers from our D. 2 of which set up short passes for TDs for Sam. I will give him the Pettis throw - it was nice. I was impressed. ST score in that route as well. That was not a top tier D, I don't care what your stats say. Sam didn't even have 200 yards in that game so it wasn't like he tore it up. He never tears it up!

You don't have to answer anything to my satisfaction man... The truth is the truth. Those other losses when we didn't score in the 1st half??? Sam certainly wasn't helping much was he?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headline: Bradford regresses

NFL Recap - San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams - Sep 26, 2013 - CBSSports.com Game Recap

"Tomorrow's going to be a pretty tough day in the film room," Rams quarterback Sam Bradford said. "

Hell at least he's honest. I know you lovers are in denial but he even knows he was awful in this game.

Cause he gets sceeeered! :L. Against good defenses he has not done much. Sorry

And that's not hate, that's the truth. Be sure to understand the difference.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry got the Houston game confused with another game.

Houston has a good D, but it helps when we get a quick score after a pick to the Houston 2 yard line and 4 turnovers total from our D. 2 of which set up quick, short passes for TDs for Sam. He had 3 TDs -all under 5 yards. Wow! ST score in that route as well. That was not a top tier D, I don't care what your stats say. Sam didn't even have 200 yards in that game so it wasn't like he tore it up.

That was a good team effort and a meltdown by the Houston offense.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran game man! Sam was awful. Lol. Remember he was booed badly! He had 1 INT and 2-3 others dropped! See Rams WRs are not the only players dropping his passes. Haha. But I'm sure it wasn't his fault he tripped over his shoelaces and finally got a TD with 5 minutes left in the 4th, down 20+. Is that considered garbage time? Just wondering.

Hello? Mcfly?

And Houston has a good D, but it helps to get a quick Defensive score and 4 turnovers from our D. 2 of which set up short passes for TDs for Sam. I will give him the Pettis throw - it was nice. I was impressed. ST score in that route as well. That was not a top tier D, I don't care what your stats say. Sam didn't even have 200 yards in that game so it wasn't like he tore it up. He never tears it up!

You don't have to answer anything to my satisfaction man... The truth is the truth. Those other losses when we didn't score in the 1st half??? Sam certainly wasn't helping much was he?

I said a game that can be directly pointed at Bradford to blame. Yes... Bradford had a lousy game against the 49ers. Check that... a SHITTY game against the 49ers. I'll even concede (and I'm assuming you don't remember it, because you didn't bring it up. Lol) that there was one particularly AWFUL throw Bradford made that should have been a pick-6. Luckily Donte Whitner dropped it. His actual INT was a well placed ball that the bigger, taller Brian Quick should have high-pointed, but didn't challenge for and it was instead tipped to the safety.

All that aside, though... everybody Screwed the pooch in that game. That game was an all around embarrassment.

We ran the ball for 23 total yards against the 'Niners. Unless you count the 5 sacks we gave up then that makes 18 net.

The defense gave up 35 points. 370 yards to a ('til then) struggling 49ers offense. 90 of those yards were on 7 catches and a TD to Anquan Boldin (The ONLY 49er WR worth covering, and we didn't cover him.) and 153 of them were rushing yards for Frank Gore, who hadn't yet broken 100 all year.

NFL Recap - San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams - Sep 26, 2013 - CBSSports.com Game Recap

From this same recap...

"Boldin had a monster debut with the 49ers after helping the Ravens beat San Francisco in the Super Bowl, but had been quiet along with the rest of the offense the previous two weeks. He had two highlight catches in the second quarter, a 42-yarder despite Cortland Finnegan getting flagged for holding, and a 20-yard score capped by a dive into the end zone after barely avoiding the sideline.

Gore more than doubled his output from the first three weeks and got a lot more work, too, after totaling just 11 carries last week. Four days earlier, DeMarco Murray burned them for 175 yards in Dallas' 31-7 win.

"It's disgusting," [Chris] Long said. "It really is just disgusting."

Looks like Bradford isn't the only honest one in that locker room.

While I agree that Bradford certainly didn't help the cause... you can't sit there and tell me he was THE reason we lost that game.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4: Sam Bradford struggles - NFL Videos

Lmao. You really love this guy huh?

Yes he was AWFUL this game! Everyone but you knows so. Even the orphans that got tickets at the last minute so it wouldn't be a blackout know Sam stunk it up!

:omg:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry got the Houston game confused with another game.

Houston has a good D, but it helps when we get a quick score after a pick to the Houston 2 yard line and 4 turnovers total from our D. 2 of which set up quick, short passes for TDs for Sam. He had 3 TDs -all under 5 yards. Wow! ST score in that route as well. That was not a top tier D, I don't care what your stats say. Sam didn't even have 200 yards in that game so it wasn't like he tore it up.

Hmm... sounds familiar... almost as if it just happened yesterday. But, I guess this argument applies only when Bradford is under center for a win.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4: Sam Bradford struggles - NFL Videos

Lmao. You really love this guy huh?

Yes he was AWFUL this game! Everyone but you knows so. Even the orphans that got tickets at the last minute so it wouldn't be a blackout know Sam stunk it up!

:omg:

Pretty sure I used the word "shitty".

You're the only one who thinks he's the only guy who played.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmm... sounds familiar... almost as if it just happened yesterday. But, I guess this argument applies only when Bradford is under center for a win.

What the haaaaaay are you talking about? That was a comment in regards to Sam not doing much against solid defenses. Clemens is not the one we are debating here, we both agree that guy is not a talented QB. Don't turn this around like a female my friend.

But you're right both Houston and Indy were similar games. Didn't matter who was the QB.

demiurge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caynine left to go beat off to his Sam poster. He's so in love.

*Crickets*

Has Clemens had a bad game like Sam did versus San Fran? Lol

Yes. Worse, actually. Sam had a bad 59.2 rating vs the 49ers. Clemens had a 36.1 vs the Seahawks. We win that game if Sam is playing.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is for everyone on this thread. This is a spirited debate about Sammie and other QB's and so far the majority of it is fine as we have had these before. Both sides are stating their opinions and reinforcing their arguments with excellent data. This is good! Nobody is trolling here but some comments and some posts are venturing into that realm. Those that are getting close I have removed. Continue onward gents but I will take the liberty to remove stuff that gets a little over the top. Again, no one is trolling here, yet. If that occurs, you'll hear from me. Otherwise continue and enjoy the debate. Capeeche? Any questions PM me.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Worse, actually. Sam had a bad 59.2 rating vs the 49ers. Clemens had a 36.1 vs the Seahawks. We win that game if Sam is playing.

See this is just a crock! Stats don't take into count the 2 wide-open TDs Sam missed, the dropped INTs by San Fran, or Sam tripping in the backfield over his own shoelaces. Lol. Not to mention Seattle's D was a bit better and that was Clemens first start in how long?

Look I agree that Clemens is not good. But saying one guy had a worse game than the other because of a Bullshit QB rating is just well... Plain bullshit. They both sucked and Patrick Willis didn't even play in that game either.

See below.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro bro -

You let me know if I get out of line, but these Sammie boy but thumpers on here that haven't a friggin clue are redonk. I know I got to let them Waller around in their pig shit, but I can't read some of this BS and just stand by.

It's not in my blood. Rams football is in my blood and I'm tired of some of these women!!:gaah:

If anyone has a problem with me, sorry I'm blunt and honest. Thats how I roll.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ the whole team didn't show up in that game........At least they showed up in the Seattle game, which is why were in it till the end. How can you even argue that? :L