• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Overrated Players at every position?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You we. talking about him like he was elite so I digressed with you buddy.

He became the highest paid player in NFL history which means he was drastically overrated by the Ravens.

He was voted as a top 20 overall player which he clearly is not.

He's a good NFL QB and he's overrated due to his contract mainly. This is why many fans on here outside of Baltimore have him as the #1 overrated QB. He's statistically comparable to Eli Manning. lol
Hey, don't dis Eli like that. Eli lucked his way into two SBs. I meam Eli single handedly won two. Right @DirtDirtDirt ?Joe blow Flucco not so much.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, don't dis Eli like that. Eli lucked his way into two SBs. I meam Eli single handedly won two. Right @DirtDirtDirt ?Joe blow Flucco not so much.

Eli did well vs us that's all I know, he made Rodgers and Favre look like above average players. That being said his career is still similar to Joe with an extra SB run. I have nothing against either player but both became overrated due to SB runs and Flacco more so with his contract.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's another fine example of the Detroit D. Five offensive players and four defenders:doh: On a play that even @OldDrool could've dissected and likely defended.

If anything they should've had Calvin Johnson back there at 6'5" with a 45 inch vert. But stupid is as stupid does. I honestly expected it since Det is notorious for choking.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were talking about him like he was elite so I digressed with you buddy.

He became the highest paid player in NFL history which means he was drastically overrated by the Ravens.

He was voted as a top 20 overall player which he clearly is not.

He's a good NFL QB and he's overrated due to his contract mainly. This is why many fans on here outside of Baltimore have him as the #1 overrated QB. He's statistically comparable to Eli Manning. lol
i actually read an article about manning, thats hers underrated, and i kinda agreed after

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually read an article about manning, thats hers underrated, and i kinda agreed after

I never said he was overrated. I think he's considered a good QB that occasionally has an outstanding playoff performance.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was overrated. I think he's considered a good QB that occasionally has an outstanding playoff performance.
How much do you value turn overs to TDs? There in lies the secret of being over rated.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do you value turn overs to TDs? There in lies the secret of being over rated.

I think his is similar to Flacco's except one season when he had 27. I put a ton of value of TD's to int's ratio.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli has a +105 td to interception mark..
He's played 201 games and threw 215 Int's. He led the league a couple years ago. Please don't try and defend this.
Take Brady 237 games and 152. Oh did anyone mention TB was drafted #199 and didn't require his dad to work a draft day deal for him?
It's about protecting the ball and giving your team a chance to win.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's played 201 games and threw 215 Int's. He led the league a couple years ago. Please don't try and defend this.
Take Brady 237 games and 152. Oh did anyone mention TB was drafted #199 and didn't require his dad to work a draft day deal for him?
how did we start talking about brady, get off his nuts dude

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no! Not the dreaded rainbow.
For shits and giggles would you like to explain? Are the numbers I posted not accurate? Did he not lead the league in INTs? Was he not selected #1 and Daddy influenced his trade or told him not to play that season? Do you not believe protecting the ball is a huge factor in winning games?
Like your Steelers you're not doing very well against the Pat fans here.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did we start talking about brady, get off his nuts dude
It was a comparison of stats. Just so happens there were 198 picks called ahead of the one who has 5 SBs and takes care of the ball.

So you were joking with your question right? It's not really that hard for knowledgable football fans to put together.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and were done here because ur swinging from bradys nuts, and putting his draft facts into a conversation about eli manning. Your chin must be black and blue at this point:nutswing:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and were done here because ur swinging from bradys nuts, and putting his draft facts into a conversation about eli manning. Your chin must be black and blue at this point:nutswing:

Hehe nice deflection. It's a thread about being overrated. #1 vs #199 leaves a lot of room for subjectivity and objectivity. A simple way
To do that is by using stats and comparisons:doh:
Just another swing and a miss for you. :clap: