• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Overrated Players at every position?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman:scratch:
A 7th round pick out of the college of San Mateo and Kent State as a QB.
Has filled in as a CB when needed. Returns kicks.
has a perfect 100% passer rating in 2014 just ask @Oldschool739 he can validate that TD throw.
over the past 4 years averaging over 90 catches

Yep, he's a really good player....Shame he has to have his legacy tainted by playing for the biggest Cheaters of all time....Caught red handed 3 times and reports of several others stemming from their 1st SB....
Just ask NWPATSFAN, he'll deny it all......:L:tsk::heh:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were talking about him like he was elite so I digressed with you buddy.

He became the highest paid player in NFL history which means he was drastically overrated by the Ravens.

He was voted as a top 20 overall player which he clearly is not.

He's a good NFL QB and he's overrated due to his contract mainly. This is why many fans on here outside of Baltimore have him as the #1 overrated QB. He's statistically comparable to Eli Manning. lol

You are very twisted in your assessments both of what you read and what you analyze....
But hey, you obviously are way smarter than professional GM's, Coaches, Scouts, and players, so how much do you make per hour at McDonald's now ?????
upload_2017-6-19_18-44-24.jpeg Oh well then, we understand your ignorance !!! :pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok well flacco is paid well like an elite, the ravens overrate him , better?:dhd:

Yeah I guess he has to r*pe some college girls, get caught cheating, or moon someone to be considered elite by outside fans in this league.....Better ????:eek:

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are very twisted in your assessments both of what you read and what you analyze....
But hey, you obviously are way smarter than professional GM's, Coaches, Scouts, and players, so how much do you make per hour at McDonald's now ?????
View attachment 161745 Oh well then, we understand your ignorance !!! :pound:

I never compared myself to those people as you did and now you're back with ad hominem attacks again which do nothing for your argument.

Joe is overrated based on him becoming the highest paid player in NFL history despite being statistically average and most fans and NFL professionals would agree he's no where near elite despite being paid like an elite QB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he's a really good player....Shame he has to have his legacy tainted by playing for the biggest Cheaters of all time....Caught red handed 3 times and reports of several others stemming from their 1st SB....
You're cute when you're being abused. Too bad Tgann isn't here to stick up for you any more. BTW did you return his letterman jacket before he left?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you're not coping with the break up very well yet. It's ok time heals.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My nomination at QB

e55cae6eeaf4e39bdd3cdc2042accc09.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never compared myself to those people as you did and now you're back with ad hominem attacks again which do nothing for your argument.

Joe is overrated based on him becoming the highest paid player in NFL history despite being statistically average and most fans and NFL professionals would agree he's no where near elite despite being paid like an elite QB.

You know nothing peon, Joe was highest paid for a few weeks and Tony Romo got a bigger contract....Matt Ryan got an even bigger one , and I think Cam has a bigger contract also....If you had the intelligence of squirrel , you'd know that players are paid by market demand....Look at Matt Ryan, 9 years in the league, couldn't win a playoff game the few times he had the opportunity...Some of the best players around him and still failed, but got the big contract, and made it to the SB but failed again....I don't see you and Stoolerfan riding his back about being overrated and over paid....And I know the reason, dogs don't chase parked cars, only ones that are passing them by.....

Have a nice day, little mind !!!!!
upload_2017-6-20_19-41-46.jpeg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're cute when you're being abused. Too bad Tgann isn't here to stick up for you any more. BTW did you return his letterman jacket before he left?

Man, you're not only "out of gas", I have just plain wore you out, Skippy....

upload_2017-6-20_19-55-13.jpeg :pound::pound::pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like @Oldschool739 used to be better.

OK Steel, you do realize this is not the local VFW club don't you ?.....It's a general sports forum where fans crack on each other....Ice up son, and come on back when you can !!!!
Go Ravens.......
upload_2017-6-20_20-49-7.jpeg

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq happened to this thread??