• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MNFB GDT Green Bay @ Seattle 9/24/'12

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be an overreaction coming from a state of pure anger and frustration, but that may be the worst officiated game I have ever seen and that final play may be the single worst call I have ever witnessed. I love football but every week it's getting tougher and tougher to watch with these replacement officials. I don't care what team that happens to, no one deserves to lose like that.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN shut up.... i'm sorry, it was a bad call absolutely... but DONT FUCKING ACT LIKE IT'S NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!

Gruden is a dirty ****... lol....

wow i'm pretty foul... sorry fellas but the constant bashing is getting on my nerves...

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS

REFS COST A GAME!!!!!

OH MY GOD.... THIS NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to this degree no. In all my years involved with football I've never seen anything like this.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it sounds cheesy but Seattle had 13 men not 12

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does GTate NOT get called for OPI on that play - I'm nearly convinced there is something covert going on here with these refs

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to this degree no. In all my years involved with football I've never seen anything like this.

That isn't even the worst call that has cost a team from Wisconsin a game in the Pacific NW in the last month.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN shut up.... i'm sorry, it was a bad call absolutely... but DONT FUCKING ACT LIKE IT'S NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!

Gruden is a dirty ****... lol....

wow i'm pretty foul... sorry fellas but the constant bashing is getting on my nerves...

Dude this has never happened before. Have you ever seen anything like that? If so please share.....

The outcry is because the NFL has been screwed up with terrible calls this entire season, we need the refs back, it is ruining the game without a doubt. This epic failure is just the icing on the cake. Why not bash them?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what happens if it was the "official" refs that made that call... same panic attack?

rule is tie goes to the offense. But it looked like Defense made the catch but offense put his arms in... terrible judgement call but a judgement call it was...

trust i wanted seattle to lose lol they got lucky...

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jennings is a scrub. Knock it down and the game is over, go for the pick and you lose, that simple.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't even the worst call that has cost a team from Wisconsin a game in the Pacific NW in the last month.

I have never seen a worst call. Not only is their a blatant violation to even get open, directly in front of the officials but then they call the worst call in NFL history. Worst play I've ever seen. This is the NFL, it is supposed to have much higher standards.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will once people stop tuning in every week. They have to do something now, this was on the NFL's greatest regular season stage Monday Night Football. it is their flagship show, they completely screwed this game to a massive degree.

Agreed. Everyone is going to be pissed. Even the commentators were saying how terrible it was. This is going to be a huge storyline tomorrow.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS

REFS COST A GAME!!!!!

OH MY GOD.... THIS NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, there appears to be something wrong with the sky because there were some claiming it was falling yesterday as well.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the final call wasn't one of the three worst calls in the game. The Chancellor PI, the roughing Wilson call, and the Shields PI were much worse.

On the final play, when they hit the ground, Tate had two hands on the ball. He never let go and he eventually came away with it. Jennings clearly had better possession, but I can see a plausible argument for simultaneous possession.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The regular refs have been bashed for similar outcomes. Lions vs Bears a couple years ago with Megatron's non TD.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... this was a terrible call. This wasn't even a toss up. If this was the 49ers you would be pissed.

oh no dont get me wrong, its a horrible terrible call, i would be crying murder had it been vs the niners but my post was more towards what i'm hearing/seeing from ESPN(not you guys) they're fucking having panic attacks as if world war 3 just broke out.

They acting like its the first time a bad call was made at the end of the game...

that's my beef... the "official" refs weren't saints themselves... the replacements are easy pickings for the obvious but its just becoming abusive.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nobody will care after that final play but as far as earlier calls go, that Shields P.I. earlier in the 4th was the correct call, in my opinion. I'll have to look at it again, though.