• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MNFB GDT Green Bay @ Seattle 9/24/'12

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is getting on my nerve is the Seahawks acting as if they won the game and it was a great play by them instead of a fuck up by the homer refs.

lol right? i wouldn't say homer but listening to Wilson take all this credit and sh*t LOL.... my god.... the refs screwed the pack and he's all, yea but my sh*t dont stink :spit:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the happiest guy in the world to see GB get robbed by the officials after they receive countless victories by bad calls just like that one??

THIS GUY!!!

Fuck the Packers, and their whiny cry-baby fans. If only the refs would spend an entire year screwing them over, to balance out for the years and years and years of favorable calls that go their way.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
official refs make right calls but also make make bad calls. They're not infallable, they've made mistakes as well but not to this crap we're seeing.

I agree it didn't look like a tie, Jennings had possesion IMO but if they rule a tie, tie goes to offense.

Watch we get an agreement tomorrow with the official refs lol

They make bad calls but not to that level man. That is a call that only these replacement refs would make, especially when you have two tries to get it right.

Honestly I've never reffed a game in my life and I wouldn't call that a tie, it was clearly an int.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they can overturn that. Why does the guy in the back waiving it as an INT and game over not step in and tell the guy signalling TD that he is on crack. I believe a slap in the face would also have been an acceptable reaction.

Yeah, at least discuss it. It's about getting the right call...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the happiest guy in the world to see GB get robbed by the officials after they receive countless victories by bad calls just like that one??

THIS GUY!!!

Fuck the Packers, and their whiny cry-baby fans. If only the refs would spend an entire year screwing them over, to balance out for the years and years and years of favorable calls that go their way.

But this one has a direct affect on the Niners. Or else I would be right there with you.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell that the Seahawks have no respect for themselves, how the hell do you celebrate that win? That is why they will never win anything.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

THIS GUY!!!

Ha thats what Im talking about!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait until the Seahawks beat us by 1 game for the Division and then no one will think this game was funny anymore.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this one has a direct affect on the Niners. Or else I would be right there with you.

The 49ers will be OK, Seattle beating GB only hurts if the 49ers play the Seahawks like they did the Vikings. *knock on wood* that they don't

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate had two hands on the ball when they went to the ground. Possession can't be made before they went to the ground. The fact that a few SportsCenter anchors insist that is what happened doesn't mean they are right. In fact, I put a lot more weight into the fact that ChrisPozz disagrees with me than the SportsCenter anchors.

Watch the play again and read the rule. That was in no way shape or form a tie.

I don't know how many times they have to read the official NFL rule for people to understand that it wasn't a tie.

No one is going by the sportcenter anchors, we all watched the fucking game and saw what happened with our own eyes. We're not Packers fan, we're football fans. I understand you probably hate the Packers but don't play dumb over this thing, we all know how terrible that play was and there is nothing that can be said in defense of it.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
T.J. Lang just commented on the game on twitter right now. Go check it out. I don't think I can post it on here. :)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel real bad for those refs too... sh*t gets personal and stressful after these "comments" are made game after game...

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I'm still speechless. I'm getting off here. Later fellas.