• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota rules the world of football

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gophers have shit for QB and wide receiver.
Well, we are using our backup frosh QB and our #1 WR has been out with injury most of the season.

Not sure why we didn't use AK more to run the ball? Why the fuck we didn't go for it on 4th and 1 deep late in the 2nd quarter, is beyond me???

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this means minn won’t be getting 10 wins again this season
3 non-covid seasons straight with 9 is still possible.

Love Fleck but he might deserve to be fired for this?

Btw, good luck vs OSU and going forward, I mean, barely beating an Illini squad who lost to Indiana & MSU???

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we are using our backup frosh QB and our #1 WR has been out with injury most of the season.

Not sure why we didn't use AK more to run the ball? Why the fuck we didn't go for it on 4th and 1 deep late in the 2nd quarter, is beyond me???
Let's be real, our backup freshman and 5th year senior are a clean wash at QB.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win…a loss is still a reason to laugh at minn
We'll see come next week and then the bowl game. Teams can watch some film now and see exactly how to beat Michigan. My guess is they finish the season 0-2.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win…a loss is still a reason to laugh at minn
5-2 & 6-3??? Mean anything to you?

I doubt it. Michigan has sucked at hockey for the last 50 years.

And the years before that depended on older Canadians to help them. Unpatriotic pieces of sh1t were the Michigan Wolverines Hockey program.

Go figure the US Hockey Hall of Fame has so few Wolverines in it, lol. Sell your soul for Ws and now Michigan can't win chk titles, OR cfb titles, tbh. How many has Michigan won in the last 70 years? 1???

ONE. In over 70 years?

And we all know they won't be winning another one this year, lol. Barely beating Illinois? Barely beating Maryland?

Last edited:

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-2 & 6-3??? Mean anything to you?

I doubt it. Michigan has sucked at hockey for the last 50 years.
Maybe if you spend the next 159 years you will find where I have ever thought of hockey as anything other than a great waste of ice. Football…everything else sucks

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to this season’s Iowa team is a yikes in any stretch of your expansive imagination. GG though.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if you spend the next 159 years you will find where I have ever thought of hockey as anything other than a great waste of ice. Football…everything else sucks
Well, your Wolverines have won ONE single Title in OVER SEVENTY YEARS!!!!!

Will be 75 after this year.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to this season’s Iowa team is a yikes in any stretch of your expansive imagination. GG though.
They beat the #1 ranked FCS team. Lots of FBS teams haven't been able to claim that.

I mean, their coach is a racist pos, but he's not the worst coach out there.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has won ZERO titles in OVER SIXTY YEARS!!!!!

Will be 62 after this year.
Understandable seeing as we tried to cancel the football team, seems we felt REAL world shit was more important? WOW, what a concept?

Football, realistically, is a neanderthal sport, for losers like Oregonians willing to sell their souls for Titles, forgetting the Devil rarely delivers and when he does, it comes at a cost. Did KISS ever rule the world of rock and roll? lol No. But they are all still alive, last I checked. Others more successful, have not done so well. Granted there are some exceptions. And likewise, Oregon will never win a Natl Title, and if they do, they will lose their souls in the process and will lose themselves in their celebration of such a lowly sport competition.

Don't get me wrong, just like nasty dirty kinky sex, I also love the sport of college football. Doesn't mean I can't recognize and acknowledge it's neanderthalistic traits. It's a sinful indulgence I should dismiss.

So schools like Oklahoma and Nebraska, Miami and FSU, have thrived at cfb. On a rare occasion in the modern age, a brainiac school like Stanford, Michigan, Florida & arguably Notre Dame, has succeeded as well. They've figured out cfb = money, so they invested in it more than they otherwise might have. UMn took too long to figure that out and have struggled to catch up since deciding to get back into the race in 1997, decades after other schools figured this out.

I didn't list Bama as either or, haven't figured them out in that regards. They only trail Stanford in the production of Academic All-Americans recently, many coming from their college football program. So maybe they are moving in the right direction, or maybe they figured out a way to game the system? I'd lean towards the latter, but will give them the benefit of the doubt for now.