• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan bit with the Alabama and OSU career ending injury bug

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Harbaugh fails and never wins anything like his whole career so far, he will be a complete joke like everyone is expecting. What a worthless piece of shit.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Harbaugh fails and never wins anything like his whole career so far, he will be a complete joke like everyone is expecting. What a worthless piece of shit.
Thanks for your intelligent input. If only he could have had a failed baseball career, one year on the bench for a bad D-1 team he could have started his coaching career much sooner. That darned 16 year NFL career got in the way though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your intelligent input. If only he could have had a failed baseball career, one year on the bench for a bad D-1 team he could have started his coaching career much sooner. That darned 16 year NFL career got in the way though.

Remember last week when you said Jimmy Jam helped Rich Gannon & the Raiders win SB 37? Well I found a picture of Crazy Jimbo's SB ring...

imagesqwq.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember last week when you said Jimmy Jam helped Rich Gannon & the Raiders win SB 37? Well I found a picture of Crazy Jimbo's SB ring...

Remember that time when Urban Meyer stepped foot on a NFL field as a coach or player? Me either. He did have those two tackles in his college career and I heard he was one of the best holders in the history of the game for PAT's. :)

-331e4ce69df1a9b3.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time when Urban Meyer stepped foot on a NFL field as a coach or player? Me either. He did have those two tackles in his college career and I heard he was one of the best holders in the history of the game for PAT's. :)

View attachment 102262

Tell me again what does CFB have to do w/ the NFL. I'll give you the answer...nothing. You just refuse to admit that Jimmy Jam has accomplished next to nothing in college football. Funny that you insist on ignoring that fact.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 102262
Who cares? He's still one of the best college coaches of this generation, and a better coach than Harbaugh.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? He's still one of the best college coaches of this generation, and a better coach than Harbaugh.

No way dude! Crazy Jimbo has more career college football W's than Meyer. Wait a minute...no he doesn't! Well maybe Jimmy Jam has more conference titles? That's another no. I'm sure that asshole in ann arbor has more bowl W's. Dammit, wrong again.:doh:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We will get to see first hand, hopefully for a long time, who the better coach is. I give credit to Meyer for what he has accomplished. Harbaugh never had the chance to take over a program like Florida or OSU. Michigan is the closest, but UM has been a disaster for the better part of a decade.

I don't think we will truly see what the rivalry can become until Harbaugh gets his own QB under center. Ruddock was a stop gap. O'Korn will be the same. If Peters and McCaffrey are as good as advertised, it will be quite fun to see the game go back to what it once was.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will get to see first hand, hopefully for a long time, who the better coach is. I give credit to Meyer for what he has accomplished. Harbaugh never had the chance to take over a program like Florida or OSU. Michigan is the closest, but UM has been a disaster for the better part of a decade.

I don't think we will truly see what the rivalry can become until Harbaugh gets his own QB under center. Ruddock was a stop gap. O'Korn will be the same. If Peters and McCaffrey are as good as advertised, it will be quite fun to see the game go back to what it once was.
I don't understand why O'Korn is just a stop gap. He has put up some good numbers. When is Harbaugh going to wise up and run Morris over with his car already? They're still talking about him possibly starting.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why did he never have a chance? Was he not offered? Did people not thing he was good enough?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way dude! Crazy Jimbo has more career college football W's than Meyer. Wait a minute...no he doesn't! Well maybe Jimmy Jam has more conference titles? That's another no. I'm sure that asshole in ann arbor has more bowl W's. Dammit, wrong again.:doh:

Would be kind of difficult. Harbaugh was playing in the NFL when Urban started coaching. So your comparison make as much sense as me saying -- Harbaugh has more wins in the NFL as a player and coach. More wins as a player in college.

If Harbaugh had 13 years of coaching FBS football -- your arguments would make sense. Carry on though, it is entertaining.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be kind of difficult. Harbaugh was playing in the NFL when Urban started coaching. So your comparison make as much sense as me saying -- Harbaugh has more wins in the NFL as a player and coach. More wins as a player in college.

If Harbaugh had 13 years of coaching FBS football -- your arguments would make sense. Carry on though, it is entertaining.
Those numbers in the NFL are all great, however he is a college coach. So...Harbs and Meyer are not even in the same conversation with their chosen profession.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're not talking about NFL careers or college playing careers. They're both college football coaches, and so many michigan fans talk about Harbaugh like he deserves to be mentioned along with Urban and Saban, which he unquestionably doesn't.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why O'Korn is just a stop gap. He has put up some good numbers. When is Harbaugh going to wise up and run Morris over with his car already? They're still talking about him possibly starting.

O'Korn was the best available transfer. Someone with experience. Harbaugh only had a couple weeks to put together a draft class when he arrived on campus, so everyone was already committed or had been talking with teams for years. Peters is the 1st recruited QB he has on the team and while he has looked great at times -- he needs to add some strength and weight or he will get killed (i believe he is 6'5" 205-210)

O'Korn is someone with experience he can put in to hold them over, like Ruddock was last year. I don't think Morris has a shot. Wilton Speight has had more reps with the 1st team than Morris thus far.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O'Korn was the best available transfer. Someone with experience. Harbaugh only had a couple weeks to put together a draft class when he arrived on campus, so everyone was already committed or had been talking with teams for years. Peters is the 1st recruited QB he has on the team and while he has looked great at times -- he needs to add some strength and weight or he will get killed (i believe he is 6'5" 205-210)

O'Korn is someone with experience he can put in to hold them over, like Ruddock was last year. I don't think Morris has a shot. Wilton Speight has had more reps with the 1st team than Morris thus far.
Maybe Harbs needs to do some more shady stuff and give Morris a "career-ending injury".

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those numbers in the NFL are all great, however he is a college coach. So...Harbs and Meyer are not even in the same conversation with their chosen profession.
The NFL is pinnacle of their chosen profession. Just like the NFL is the pinnacle for college football players.

That is why I said -- Urban Meyer is a tremendous college coach, but OSU don't have to worry about him jumping to the NFL.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trustmeimright really doesn't understand that there's a big difference between CFB & the NFL.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Harbs needs to do some more shady stuff and give Morris a "career-ending injury".

If he had anything better to put out there. I have no doubt in my mind he would. There is a reason we had like 8 QB's last year. He brought in, anyone and everyone, as the roster was a disaster at the position.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is pinnacle of their chosen profession. Just like the NFL is the pinnacle for college football players.

That is why I said -- Urban Meyer is a tremendous college coach, but OSU don't have to worry about him jumping to the NFL.
The pinnacle that Harbs ran from?