• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan bit with the Alabama and OSU career ending injury bug

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juvenile diabetes is pedestrian? Multiple knee injuries followed by multiple surgeries(Stabler) followed by further surgery even after he took the medical is pedestrian? You're one goofy fuck.
Goofy as fuck is actually believing one school in the SEC has as many career ending injuries in a 4 year span as 11 other schools in the conference combined. That is goofy.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess. It is just a coincidence that after 4 years, they cut down dramatically. Same with Meyer at OSU.
Maybe Meyer and Saban recruits are more durable and less injury prone than their predecessors. :pound:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Meyer and Saban recruits are more durable and less injury prone than their predecessors. :pound:

One of the most respected surgeon in sports thinks so.

How Alabama is so successful with injury recovery and prevention

"If you look at the history of ACL surgery, the biology is the same," Cain said. "It's not that we're doing anything magic per se with ACLs. I think it's the combination of a lot of factors. Certainly, we have a great team with Jeff Allen and his team and physical therapy, and I think the athletes that coach Saban is recruiting to Tuscaloosa have the ability to grow muscle fast. They're elite athletes, and they have the ability to heal. (Renowned orthopedic surgeon James Andrews) has said many times that, 'If you want to make yourself look good as a surgeon you need to operate on a really elite athlete. They'll make you look good.'"

You'd know this if you actually read an article that wasn't pumping up your fantasy world.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goofy as fuck is actually believing one school in the SEC has as many career ending injuries in a 4 year span as 11 other schools in the conference combined. That is goofy.

Naw, goofy as fuck is saying you're not knowledgeable enough on Hardbaugh's medicals to offer an opinion, but you're an expert on Saban's 5 minutes after the list was posted.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess. It is just a coincidence that after 4 years, they cut down dramatically. Same with Meyer at OSU.
Is it time now to point out that Meyer has only been at OSU for 4 years?

:trash:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep them blinders on. The only people living in a fantasy world are those who refuse to see the blatantly obvious. Saban needed to get down to 85 and recruits he didn't bring in were the first on the chopping block.

:lol:

You just refuse to acknowledge anything that is presented to you and then claim nobody has ever proven anything.

^

Again...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it time now to point out that Meyer has only been at OSU for 4 years?

:trash:
In Meyer's case. They cut down because OSU got their scholarships back from the cash and tattoo issue.

Care to wager medical hardships at OSU go back to national average now?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Again...
I acknowledged they had two legitimate hardship cases. The rest is clearing roster space after signing a full recruiting class and having to get down to 85.

If I had blinders on. I'd be arguing how UMs two players that medically retired are legitimate. I'm not that ignorant though. He is clearing roster spots plain and simple. Neither player have stepped foot on the field, he didn't recruit them, they don't fit. BUT if you'd like, I could give you a list of injuries and say it is justified.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I acknowledged they had two legitimate hardship cases. The rest is clearing roster space after signing a full recruiting class and having to get down to 85.

If I had blinders on. I'd be arguing how UMs two players that medically retired are legitimate. I'm not that ignorant though. He is clearing roster spots plain and simple. Neither player have stepped foot on the field, he didn't recruit them, they don't fit. BUT if you'd like, I could give you a list of injuries and say it is justified.

2 legitimate? 3 others were life-threatening illnesses

:pound: calling you a spastic would insult spastics.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah because Alabama going to the run heavy offense with a focus on defense was a big difference when Saban became coach. Alabama had never had such a system before...

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Meyer's case. They cut down because OSU got their scholarships back from the cash and tattoo issue.

Care to wager medical hardships at OSU go back to national average now?
So once again you are talking out your sphincter. (for the rest of the board, this is status quo, not news)

I'm betting there will be at least a few next year because the incoming 2017 class for Ohio State is shaping up to be awesome and there are only 5 seniors on the team.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 legitimate? 3 others were life-threatening illnesses

:pound: calling you a spastic would insult spastics.
It is hysterical you actually believe the drivel. You want to know who actually believes Bama legitimately had a dozen players in a 4 year span suffer career ending/life threatening illnesses? Alabama fans and that is it. It is just a coincidence these hardships coincided with Saban bringing in full recruiting classes while getting rid of players he didn't recruit.
It is also a coincidence that the overwhelming majority are player who rode the bench.

Thank you for the good laugh. I give props to Saban and can see why he is such a good recruiter. He literally has Bama fans saying his players had life threatening injuries. :pound: Thank you so much, I needed a laugh this morning.

While you list the "life threatening illnesses" Bama deals with. I'm sure there had to be dozens and dozens of other life threatening illnesses with the other 9000 scholarship football players in the country. Or do players at Bama suffer life threatening illnesses at a rate never seen before in NCAA, just like they do career ending injuries?

PRICELESS. You guys are literally Saban's puppet . He could come out and say Santa Claus and Easter Bunny are real, and you guys would line up and argue how they are real on here. I'm thoroughly impressed.

FYI. You don't suffer career ending injuries at a rate faster than anyone in history (until Meyer took the record away)

You don't suffer life threatening illnesses at a rate never seen before.

Saban simply sped up the roster reformation by cutting dead weight and giving them a scholarship to finish their degree for the troubles

That is why medical hardships are way down now. Not because Bama players recruited by Saban get hurt less -- it is because Saban recruits more talented players who fit his schemes and players are jumping to the NFL early so he doesn't have to open as many spots.

It isnt rocket science and Bama wasn't cursed for 4 years. Open ur eyes. It was nothing more than exploiting a loop hole as Kirschman, one of Bama's own players is quoted as saying.

IMO, it is a genius maneuver by Saban. Medical evaluations are subjective, so you can't argue if the player accepts it. Player get to finish his degree, team gets a roster spot. Win, win. Arguing how they are legitimate though is f'ing hysterical.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because Alabama going to the run heavy offense with a focus on defense was a big difference when Saban became coach. Alabama had never had such a system before...

Wow. This tells me you have never actually played football. Just because you are a run heavy team doesn't mean you have the players to run the type of run heavy system you want.
Blocking schemes can vary, TE useage can vary, the type of runner you require can vary.
Defensively -- I would hope I don't have to break down all the different schemes used and the different types of players used at each position. So you can run a 4-3 and inherit a 4-3 defense, but the concepts and responsibilities for the players can and will be very different.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. This tells me you have never actually played football. Just because you are a run heavy team doesn't mean you have the players to run the type of run heavy system you want.
Blocking schemes can vary, TE useage can vary, the type of runner you require can vary.
Defensively -- I would hope I don't have to break down all the different schemes used and the different types of players used at each position. So you can run a 4-3 and inherit a 4-3 defense, but the concepts and responsibilities for the players can and will be very different.

You really are obsessed w/ Saban & Meyer. Of the 2 HC's which 1 do you hate more, or is it a tie right now?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So once again you are talking out your sphincter. (for the rest of the board, this is status quo, not news)

I'm betting there will be at least a few next year because the incoming 2017 class for Ohio State is shaping up to be awesome and there are only 5 seniors on the team.
So there are going to be few medical hardships because you will have an awesome 2017 recruiting class, BUT they will be legitimate career ending injuries. :pound:

Thank you for helping prove my point. :)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are obsessed w/ Saban & Meyer. Of the 2 HC's which 1 do you hate more, or is it a tie right now?
I don't hate either. I actually respect both head coaches. They are as cut throat and shady as any two coaches in the NCAA though. I get a kick out of their fan bases being brain washed by them. It is probably why they are tremendous recruiters.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate either. I actually respect both head coaches. They are as cut throat and shady as any two coaches in the NCAA though. I get a kick out of their fan bases being brain washed by them. It is probably why they are tremendous recruiters.

That is the absolute most ironic thing I have ever read on these boards. Not even remotely joking.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who exactly is brainwashed? I mean you have already been called out twice for lying about JH's playing & coaching accomplishments. And if neither coach has broken any NCAA rules why continue this nonstop rant of yours?

Is it nothing more than jealousy because you know JH isn't in the same coaching class as those two? It's odd that you've gone on this rant about 2 of the most successful coaches in CFB right now.