• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Jordan is a hypocrite

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a surprise! A celtics fan won't side with Kobe
Oh stop.

My top 10 list has Magic and Kareem ahead of LeBron.

You Lakers fans are just greedy. LeBron is better.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if you didn't, everyone would laugh at you.
Nah. There's quite a few people, some in that very thread that have LBJ above one or the other of them, some people even have him at *gasp* #2.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. There's quite a few people, some in that very thread that have LBJ above one or the other of them, some people even have him at *gasp* #2.

There's names for those people

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's names for those people
tumblr_mbn7d8XhRP1r8tgpao1_250.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite

my ranking of LeBron at 2 is a lot more logical than yours at 10. You would literally bump him out of your top 10 if he lost to the Warriors in the Finals next year, but not if he loses to the Celtics a round earlier?

Please. Absolutely nothing logical about that. The Warriors are an all time great team. No shame in losing to them. Losing before the Finals to an inferior team would be a bit of a black mark. But, literally everybody on your list lost more than they won. Even Jordan.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my ranking of LeBron at 2 is a lot more logical than yours at 10. You would literally bump him out of your top 10 if he lost to the Warriors in the Finals next year, but not if he loses to the Celtics a round earlier?

Please. Absolutely nothing logical about that. The Warriors are an all time great team. No shame in losing to them. Losing before the Finals to an inferior team would be a bit of a black mark. But, literally everybody on your list lost more than they won. Even Jordan.

Why is my list upsetting you so much?

Outside of Wilt i've seen everyone of those players play. If you have too he wouldn't even be close to the top 5.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Outside of Wilt i've seen everyone of those players play. If you have too he wouldn't even be close to the top 5.

I love when people who have lists drastically different than consensus picks, try to claim they are the only person who has watched basketball for the past 30 years.

Hate to break the news to ya, Skippy, but most of the regular posters in this forum have been watching basketball for decades.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, she has Shaq ahead of Wilt.

Save your breath.

I loved the Diesel.

But, Wilt has career averages of 30, 23 and 4.

Shaq never came close to that in a single Season, let alone for his career.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when people who have lists drastically different than consensus picks, try to claim they are the only person who has watched basketball for the past 30 years.

Hate to break the news to ya, Skippy, but most of the regular posters in this forum have been watching basketball for decades.

Of course they have.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, she has Shaq ahead of Wilt.

Save your breath.

I loved the Diesel.

But, Wilt has career averages of 30, 23 and 4.

Shaq never came close to that in a single Season, let alone for his career.

In an era where multiple players were averaging 18+ rebounds per game. You really trying to compare player stats from the 60s to the early 2000s?

Come on, you're better than this.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In all honesty, it is kinda hard to rank guys that you've never actually seen play.

Sure, we can go to YouTube or NBA Classics.

But, they usually only show highlights.

Anyone can look good on a Mixtape.

Looking at measurable stats only gets you so far as well.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. You are the only person who has been watching basketball for the last 30 years.

You'd be surprised how many 20 year olds are masquerading as older people on these boards. Or are you one of those gullible types that believes everything?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, it is kinda hard to rank guys that you've never actually seen play.

Sure, we can go to YouTube or NBA Classics.

But, they usually only show highlights.

Anyone can look good on a Mixtape.

Looking at measurable stats only gets you so far as well.

Sure.

But even your personal observation has limited utility due to things like recency bias and nostalgia.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But some opinions seem pretty clearly biased in various ways.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd be surprised how many 20 year olds are masquerading as older people on these boards. Or are you one of those gullible types that believes everything?

Nope. There are quite a few youngins' here. But you can usually tell by how people write how old they are generally.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL.

So wrong.

Your ranking doesn't upset me. You claiming that you are using logic and that everyone else isn't is absolutely proposterous though.

I have seen Bird and Magic. I saw Kareem the second half of his career. Aside from MJ, nobody from the 90s or since really comes close to LeBron's overall resume. The eye test doesn't lie either. The man does everything Magic Johnson did, but in a bigger, faster, stronger package.

I fully understand why people rank Magic and Kareem ahead of LeBron. I think it is close. But you calling people illogical who rank him top 4 and acting like everyone else couldn't have seen these guys play is out of line. Many people much smarter than you agree with LBJ being top 4.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In an era where multiple players were averaging 18+ rebounds per game. You really trying to compare player stats from the 60s to the early 2000s?

Come on, you're better than this.

Then why aren't they all at the top of the All time rebounding list like Wilt and Russell?

Wilt has the most rebounds in NBA History.

Guess who #6 and 9 are?

Duncan and Garnett, Dudes that played in the same era as Shaq.

They have from 1-2,000 career boards more than Shaq because he was lazy.

I love the guy. But, he was out of shape and lazy at times.

He was not better than Wilt.....imo

NBA All-Time Rebounds Leaders - National Basketball Association - ESPN