• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Stafford a warrior.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford again today showed his toughness. His line and OC are terrible. He was hit early and often even on 3 steps drops. He was also the leading rusher with 20 yards because they could only muster up 16 yards on 12 carries. They have a first round guard that cant start on this bunch? Stafford having to pass 53 times behind this line is scary. I know he misses Linehan and his quick passes to the backs, I do as well. I really hop this ship can be righted, I dont think it can with Lombardi.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I saw bad with Lombardi was the 2 point conversion call. The lack of blocking is inexcusable and is directly on the players.

Stafford was running for his life and getting crushed for the second time in a row.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo out for the year. Send Stafford and Calvin to Dallas for a skew of draft picks.

Reactions: BUD

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I saw bad with Lombardi was the 2 point conversion call. The lack of blocking is inexcusable and is directly on the players.

Stafford was running for his life and getting crushed for the second time in a row.
:wtf:

:dhd::pound::laugh3:

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin looked a bit worse if you ask me.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo out for the year. Send Stafford and Calvin to Dallas for a skew of draft picks.

Is that true? Wow. If so, Kellen Moore will be getting a start soon. Weeden won't last.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that true? Wow. If so, Kellen Moore will be getting a start soon. Weeden won't last.

Yep. Just broke his collarbone. Brandon Weeden is in there now.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is not a very accurate passer and it looks like he never will be. But still..
FB_IMG_1442781438783.jpg

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OAKLAND BABY!!! TD RAIDERS!~!!!!!

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin looked a bit worse if you ask me.

55074726.jpg

Millions of Dollars in free agency (Tate, Pettidrops). Two 15 million dollar a year players (Stafford and CJ) and countless high draft picks on offense (Reiff, Ebron, Abdullah and Tomlinson). These guy's score 10 points for 97% of the game.

Somehow Austin was worse. He only has one guy on defense getting over 10 million this season and that is Suh. Waiiiiiit a minute.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No nothing with the playcalling? Like swinging the back out or maybe more 21 personel packages? Maybe some screens? The playcalling doesnt seem predictable to you? Like every time we bring out a fullback for 2 games we run. Calvin Johnson interviews last week and says in certain coverages he is not in the progression. So you're telling me as a DC that I can bracket coverage Calvin and you take him out of the progression? Thanks for that...done! Thats a problem. SD manages to get Keenan 17 targets and Calvin gets 4 and thats not a play calling problem? Lombardi sucks ball buts thats just my humble opinion.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 31485

Millions of Dollars in free agency (Tate, Pettidrops). Two 15 million dollar a year players (Stafford and CJ) and countless high draft picks on offense (Reiff, Ebron, Abdullah and Tomlinson). These guy's score 10 points for 97% of the game.

Somehow Austin was worse. He only has one guy on defense getting over 10 million this season and that is Suh. Waiiiiiit a minute.

Is not scoring on Lombardi or the players? I saw two plays I really didnt like. To me, its execution. It starts up front.

They couldn't run or pass good because they couldnt block. Im not sure how the offense can move the ball without it.

And the defense is terrible. Two straight games they got torched.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No nothing with the playcalling? Like swinging the back out or maybe more 21 personel packages? Maybe some screens? The playcalling doesnt seem predictable to you? Like every time we bring out a fullback for 2 games we run. Calvin Johnson interviews last week and says in certain coverages he is not in the progression. So you're telling me as a DC that I can bracket coverage Calvin and you take him out of the progression? Thanks for that...done! Thats a problem. SD manages to get Keenan 17 targets and Calvin gets 4 and thats not a play calling problem? Lombardi sucks ball buts thats just my humble opinion.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They ran most of that stuff last week and lost. This time CJ got the ball more and Riddick and its still not good enough? They ran the screen to Tate once which wasnt the right call at the time. Bell got swallowed up on his, but his blockers didnt help.

Im just kind of confused as to how can they score when they cant block? I saw three times where Staff wanted to take a deep shot but the line broke down.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is having the same issue. They cant block anyone. Minnesota rushed 3 linemen twice and got home. Thats terrible.

The plays to Riddick were drawn up nicely and very effective. The pass to Moore where he fumble was a nice play also. Calvin caught slant, a couple drag routes and stuff, which was good. Tate and Ebron also had some good things going.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ran most of that stuff last week and lost. This time CJ got the ball more and Riddick and its still not good enough? They ran the screen to Tate once which wasnt the right call at the time. Bell got swallowed up on his, but his blockers didnt help.

Im just kind of confused as to how can they score when they cant block? I saw three times where Staff wanted to take a deep shot but the line broke down.
Yes they can't block thats why you dont call 5's and 7's.We saw that last year against the the Giants week 1 it worked. The rest of the way it didn't. Linehan knew they sucked and called plays accordingly. There are ways to hide a bad o-line. San Diego did it to us purposely to neutralize our D-line(their words not mine.) As far as screens, I wan't thinking smokes or bubbles I was thinking h screens like when Linehan was there and the backs were catching 100 balls.