• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett ranks Rodgers ahead of Brady

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you have a brain and its easir to throw a ball that is properly inflated, less wobbly. He went 11-12 in the 3rd quarter when they had the correct psi
Oh no I do not have a brain:lm:...you Patriot fans think I have a brain just because...hey wait a minute,,,i mean yes. You are correct...:D

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you mean "lay off the weed" any how, rating QB's or any player, while based on play and stats, most people slant their thoughts based on personal feelings, and as most opinions are slightly biased, you can see some truth in what they say. If I were to list the Top five QB's I would put Rodgers at the Top, probably based on the fact I am a Packer fan, I would put Brady 2nd, Breeze 3rd, Romo 4th (although that depends if we are talking this era only), and 5th I would have a hard time with because there are several that would make good contenders.

My son had a far better handle on stats and facts, I base most of my thoughts on just watching them play, I look for things like, mobility, health, and how they handle pressure.

By the way, speaking of my son, I am trying to help him promote his sports blog. I am not sure if we can do it here, but if we can please check out sportscafe.info and leave some thought and opinions. He created a three part series profiling the coming season, of course that is base on how things stand now and will likely change as the season progresses.

Thanks,

Art Sr.
All that's fine but listing Rodgers as the best you've ever played with before you've actually played with him seems odd lol

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per ESPN today.......Tom Brady is the winningest QB of all time.

He will be recognized at the ESPYs on July 12th.

But that doesn't count to Brady haters.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, I wonder why MB would say that?

And Cuntler 3rd, Is that a joke?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that's fine but listing Rodgers as the best you've ever played with before you've actually played with him seems odd lol

How many years did you play with Tom Brady?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per ESPN today.......Tom Brady is the winningest QB of all time.

He will be recognized at the ESPYs on July 12th.

But that doesn't count to Brady haters.

No
it
doesnt

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On his list of QBS he's played with. This despite not ever actually having played with Rodgers. Ironically this is less odd than Bennett's ranking of Jay Cutler as 3rd best ahead of Eli ( 4th ) and Romo ( 5th ). Martellus needs to pay off the weed

The Bennett's are morons, this is well documented.

However, Bennett will tell you whoever he is playing with at the time, is the best. He will always criticize anyone he left behind. When he was with Jay, Jay was the bee's knees. The year he leaves the Bears, all of the sudden Cutler is "the worst QB in the league". When he was with Brady, Brady was the best... So, now he's with Rodgers, and Rodgers is the best.

The guy's act gets old quick. At first, you think he's funny, than you realize how hard he tries. He's got rocks in his head, and he wants so desperately to be funny.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people slant their thoughts based on personal feelings, and as most opinions are slightly biased, you can see some truth in what they say. If I were to list the Top five QB's I would put Rodgers at the Top, I would put Brady 2nd, Breeze 3rd, Romo 4th and 5th I would have a hard time with because there are several that would make good contenders.
Thanks,

Art Sr.
Excellent post... :clap:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Cowboys fan and admire Romo but I'd never consider him the best NFL QB. I do consider Rodgers the best because he can beat you with his arm as well as his feet while Brady lacks mobility.

Art Klemme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Cowboys fan and admire Romo but I'd never consider him the best NFL QB. I do consider Rodgers the best because he can beat you with his arm as well as his feet while Brady lacks mobility.
I would have to agree with that assessment.

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks tend to overlook the fact that Brady plays on a team that consistently has one of the best defenses in the NFL.

Art Klemme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no I do not have a brain:lm:...you Patriot fans think I have a brain just because...hey wait a minute,,,i mean yes. You are correct...:D
It is fine to talk about things we like or don't like but am I the only person that feel as though enough has been said about this, it's been a few years now and I think most things that can be said about it have been said.