• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett ranks Rodgers ahead of Brady

Art Klemme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we all can agree that Brady wants his receivers to catch the ball, while Rodgers just wants to look good throwing it. That is the reason Brady has 5 rings and Rodgers has 1. Nothing else.
I have to disagree with you, the opinion of Rogers looking good throwing the ball, while true, is not what Rogers is going for, he loves the game and plays to win, his style and what he does is a process that he has worked on for years and was also blessed with the ability to be one of the greats. Brady is good as well, that cannot be denied, but Rogers would not look good if he did not get his passes to get in the hands of his receivers. I may be wrong but I feel your opinion on this is slanted by a personal bias much like mine probably is.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Cowboys fan and admire Romo but I'd never consider him the best NFL QB. I do consider Rodgers the best because he can beat you with his arm as well as his feet while Brady lacks mobility.

And Brady will beat you with his arm and his brain. Didn't Brady run fifteen yards in the last Super Bowl for a first down?? He's not a gifted runner, never was. He'll never beat anyone trying to run the football. While he may have had some good defenses on the Patriots, I can't ever remember any defensive player who switched sides and caught the football, except Mike Vrabel.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While he may have had some good defenses on the Patriots, I can't ever remember any defensive player who switched sides and caught the football, except Mike Vrabel.
I was referring to the Pats defense keeping the other team out of the end zone you dumb shit.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we all can agree that Brady wants his receivers to catch the ball, while Rodgers just wants to look good throwing it. That is the reason Brady has 5 rings and Rodgers has 1. Nothing else.
No I don't agree with your assessment. The reason Brady has 5 rings is because the Pats defense always comes up with the big play at critical times and has nothing to do with Brady wanting his receivers to catch the ball and Rodgers only wanting style points. Your bias always shines through.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the Pats defense keeping the other team out of the end zone you dumb shit.

How quick we are to specify what we "meant" after some dumb shit points out what we "said".

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't agree with your assessment. The reason Brady has 5 rings is because the Pats defense always comes up with the big play at critical times and has nothing to do with Brady wanting his receivers to catch the ball and Rodgers only wanting style points. Your bias always shines through.

The Pats D has given up 28 points last 2 SB's Brady had more yards, tds and less int since 2008 then the next guy Smarten the fuck up

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is better now IMO, still all time I'm going with Brady.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try being a grown man, and stop taking it personal when someone doesnt see your heroes the same way you do

You arent a 9 year old anymore

Try

Being

A

Grown man

:laugh3:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team sport, there Sport.

So you're saying that JaCarcus Russell would have 3 SB rings if all he had to do was roid it up all week and hand off to an equally roided up Emmitt Smith on Sunday?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in your fucking dreams would the Pats be any worse or less successful with Aaron Rodgers as their QB

To ignore the atrocious Packers defenses, and the "Belichick" effect, is just stupid

Ignoring the surroundings, and acting like Brady and Rodgers are the only reason these teams win and lose, cmon dude

Aaron Rodgers struggles to read the defense and BB would have cut him. Maybe if A-Rodg spent more time learning how to read the "D", (pre-snap) instead of sucking dick, NYC Style, he might have more that the one lucky SB win.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dude, its not my problem youve never tossed a football around in your life

You've tossed a few things in your life, but no one would believe a football was involved.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather speak to someone who has picked up a football in their lives before i continue this conversation

You are just continually rambling pure garbage

Coming from you, this is some hilarious shit :laugh3:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it easier to catch a beach ball thrown at you 50mph that is over-inflated and bounces off your hands when it hits them or one that has less air in it, or one with no air in it at all?

You are just being difficult and stubborn if you can't admit that a ball with less air in it is easier to catch. This is why some Pat fans on these subjects come off as thin-skinned cheerleaders. Try catching an under-inflated and then over-inflated Football with one hand and tell me which is easier. The fully inflated ball has more bounce. Now take two basketballs. One fully inflated and one under-inflated and dribble them and tell me which bounces more. Yes, that is Science. The elasticity of the ball that is fully inflated is higher

Now just so you don't get upset, my personal feeling all along was that of course Brady knowingly had the balls deflated, but also that no it wasn't a big deal and the penalty imposed was silly. It's not like the Pats won anything they otherwise wouldn't have because a couple of PSI was taken from a ball

Jesus Christ, just shut up. You can't throw a football 20 fuckin yards :L

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that JaCarcus Russell would have 3 SB rings if all he had to do was roid it up all week and hand off to an equally roided up Emmitt Smith on Sunday?
No I'm saying good TEAMS win championships. I never said Brady sucked, in fact I've said he's one of the best ever.

You know what. Fuck it. I give up.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm saying good TEAMS win championships. I never said Brady sucked, in fact I've said he's one of the best ever.

You know what. Fuck it. I give up.
You are trying to make sense to Rex? You'd have better luck getting a Chimpanzee to decode hieroglyphics