• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett ranks Rodgers ahead of Brady

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team sport, there Sport.

Correct................But, Individuals perform individually as part of that "team". Brady's individual performances for his "team" have been extrodinary.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct................But, Individuals perform individually as part of that "team". Brady's individual performances for his "team" have been extrodinary.

Many times he was, and many times he was the reason their season ended

A little balance and objectivity wouldnt hurt sometimes

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try being a grown man, and stop taking it personal when someone doesnt see your heroes the same way you do

You arent a 9 year old anymore
So no still? I have never made it personal I asked you to produce the science you claim exists, and you can't. If you would just stop posting drivel things would go a lot smoother.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dispute here. Brady has been great, the team rings helps him gain the GOAT lable, just IMO Rodgers is the better QB.
Look at it this way, Eli wasn't the better QB in those two SB's.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dispute here. Brady has been great, the team rings helps him gain the GOAT lable, just IMO Rodgers is the better QB.
Look at it this way, Eli wasn't the better QB in those two SB's.

Eli was better by every measure in the second SB

And no worse than equal in the first one

Other than that, you are dead on

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no still? I have never made it personal I asked you to produce the science you claim exists, and you can't. If you would just stop posting drivel things would go a lot smoother.

Hey Dude, its not my problem youve never tossed a football around in your life

Ive already stated I dont think Brady cheated

But youre king of the dumbass club if you think catching an overinflated football is easier than an underinflated football

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Dude, its not my problem youve never tossed a football around in your life

Ive already stated I dont think Brady cheated

But youre king of the dumbass club if you think catching an overinflated football is easier than an underinflated football
All I am asking you to do is substantiate your claim the science exists. Let's simplify this process for you it's apparent you're are struggling, I'll ask simple questions and you answer honestly then we can move past this.

1. Do you have actual scientific proof of your claim?

2. Did you just spitball and answer of the top of your head?

It's cook either way just be honest.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli was better by every measure in the second SB

And no worse than equal in the first one

Other than that, you are dead on
Eli's stats may have matched up playing against a different D but Brady is head and shoulders better than Eli. Ooooooooooo

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I am asking you to do is substantiate your claim the science exists. Let's simplify this process for you it's apparent you're are struggling, I'll ask simple questions and you answer honestly then we can move past this.

Ive played football, I dont have to play professionally to know that the reason its easy to catch a Nerf football on the beach, is because its soft

This is all common sense, you dont have to be confrontational on the matter

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli's may have matched up playing against a different D but Brady is head and shoulders better than Eli. Ooooooooooo

Brady is much better than Eli

Eli was as good or better in both Super Bowls

The End

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why you are arguing. He's already admitted that Rodgers breaks the rule in order to benefit him, at the cost of hurting his receivers. While Brady breaks the rule in order to help his receivers. So what Dirt is trying to say is that Brady is a selfless player and Rodgers is selfish.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Below are the Super Bowls since Aaron Rodgers came into the NFL. I only see the Packers listed once when he was 27 years old. Hasn't been back since. I see that Brady has been to four and has been a winner twice. AND
Brady was older in all of them. Rodgers is better???? In your fuckin' dreams.

XLI Feb. 4, 2007 Indianapolis 29, Chicago 17
XLII Feb. 3, 2008 New York Giants 17, New England 14
XLIII Feb. 1, 2009 Pittsburgh Steelers 27, Arizona Cardinals 23
XLIV Feb. 7, 2010 New Orleans Saints 31, Indianapolis Colts 17
XLV Feb. 6, 2011 Green Bay Packers 31, Pittsburgh Steelers 25
XLVI Feb. 5, 2012 New York Giants 21, New England Patriots 17
XLVII Feb. 3, 2013 Baltimore Ravens 34, San Francisco 49ers 31
XLVIII Feb. 2, 2014 Seattle Seahawks 43, Denver Broncos 8
XLIX Feb. 1, 2015 New England Patriots 28, Seattle Seahawks 24
L Feb. 7, 2016 Denver Broncos 24, Carolina Panthers 10
LI Feb. 5, 2017 New England Patriots 34, Atlanta Falcons 28
Yes. Pats better than Packers for that time period. But that would be for another thread. This is solely about one position

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing.................What makes Martellus Bennett an expert.??

In the NFL 9 years. 30 TD Catches. 1x Pro Bowl.

He's played in 135 games. He's averages 31 yards a game. He averages 3 TDs a year.

Before I'd accept his opinion as something valid, I think he needs to play a little more productive football.
Marty B is not an expert at anything other than getting high. But his lack of Pro Bowls and TDs plays no role in whether he has a valid opinion or not. How many Pro Bowls do any of us have?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, its all luck pal

Tom Bradys' SB's were all skill........The greatest INT in the history of the SB, the Tuck Rule, the greatest choke job in the history of the SB, one of the very few kickers that will be in the HOF, winning multiple SB's by 3 points

Yeah, Eli was lucky

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive played football, I dont have to play professionally to know that the reason its easy to catch a Nerf football on the beach, is because its soft

This is all common sense, you dont have to be confrontational on the matter

You just can't answer the simple questions, funny to me how you so willingly spew something as fact, with science to back it then can't back it. An look now you are all worked up. I know this is a lesson that will stick with you, you'll remember this later and thank me then.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you are arguing. He's already admitted that Rodgers breaks the rule in order to benefit him, at the cost of hurting his receivers. While Brady breaks the rule in order to help his receivers. So what Dirt is trying to say is that Brady is a selfless player and Rodgers is selfish.

Well, I dont think over or under inflating by a PSI or 2 has a great effect on pro athletes

But i do know for a fact that catching a football with no air in it, is a lot easier....Again

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't answer the simple questions, funny to me how you so willingly spew something as fact, with science to back it then can't back it. An look now you are all worked up. I know this is a lesson that will stick with you, you'll remember this later and thank me then.

Id rather speak to someone who has picked up a football in their lives before i continue this conversation

You are just continually rambling pure garbage

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I dont think over or under inflating by a PSI or 2 has a great effect on pro athletes

But i do know for a fact that catching a football with no air in it, is a lot easier....Again
Exactly, so catching a football that is overinflated is a lot harder. So Rodgers is a selfish player because he wants to make the ball easier to throw (so he looks good) while making it harder for his receivers to catch. That way, when they drop the ball, he still looks good.

I get your point Dirt.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather speak to someone who has picked up a football in their lives before i continue this conversation

You are just continually rambling pure garbage
I am not the one making claims they can't substantiate am I? This is really a bit embarrassing for you at this point. Tell you what I will do, I'll make this my last post because the simple facts are you posted something you can't back and are not adult enough to admit it. The angst shows in your posts and I don't want the rest of your day to be as frustrating and embarrassing as this has been.

Have a nice day.