• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manning cleared to resume his career

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning - QB - Colts

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Peyton Manning (neck surgeries) has received medical clearance to resume his NFL career.
Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter
Feb 2 - 5:19 PM

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully that awful oline in Arizona scares him off.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he comes back he will end up a cripple,I don't like him but I don't want to see that

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because you're his Doctor and know the whole situation.

We are talking about 3 neck surgurys nerve damage,,,,,he's one good hit away from being a cripple,,,I would not take the chance,,,HE HAS NOTHING TO PROVE

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter: Arizona expected to be in on Peyton NFL insider Adam Schefter told ESPN's Mike and Mike radio program that the Cardinals have done their due diligence and are "expected to be in on Peyton Manning."
"If they're in on Peyton Manning I would guess they don't give Kevin Kolb the bonus and they set him free," Schefter said. "I think [Manning] is looking for stability, consistency, good offensive personnel, good coaching. He's looking for what a smart player would want, and I think when you look at the Arizona Cardinals, that's going to be their selling point." One potential hang-up is Kolb's roster bonus coming due in March, which would necessitate Arizona placing a good deal of blind faith in Manning's health

Larry Fitzgerald - WR - Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald will dine with Peyton Manning this week in Indianapolis.
Tom James of the Terre Haute Tribune-Star reports that Fitzgerald and Manning are friends, but Fitz hopes Manning will "consider the Cardinals" after he's released by the Colts. It's particularly notable because Fitzgerald was Kevin Kolb's biggest supporter all last offseason. ESPN's Adam Schefter has reported that Arizona will be in the hunt for Manning this spring. Related: Peyton Manning, Colts, Kevin Kolb

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could say every player is one good hit away from being a "CRIPPLE"

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The neck bones are fine. When the fusions works it isn't duct tape. He is structurally A-OK.

It has always been about regaining the strength after.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he comes back I just hope he doesn't live to regret it,hell it's not like he needs the money

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The neck bones are fine. When the fusions works it isn't duct tape. He is structurally A-OK.

It has always been about regaining the strength after.

What about range of motion or is that part of the strength issue. I (thought) read months ago that fusions can affect range of motion...

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If he starts talking to other NFC west teams I feel we have to make a move on him. I dont like the thought of him in either Seattle or Arizona.

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about 3 neck surgurys nerve damage,,,,,he's one good hit away from being a cripple,,,I would not take the chance,,,HE HAS NOTHING TO PROVE

HOW MANY ARE RECOVERING FROM 3 surgurys

I'm not a Manning supporter per se but it was one injury. The last two surgeries were just to speed up the first because he wanted to see if he could get it going before the season ended. It wasn't because the first was bad or that he had three separate neck problems. So being injured plus the fact that any hit could leave you crippled is worse than not being injured, but don't emphasize the number of surgeries as it doesn't help your case.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is great news! If he plays again there's a tiny chance the Niners could get either Manning or Luck! :)

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading were Luck said he wouldn't mind sitting.
So it would be up to the Colts management whether they would wish to pay him to sit or not.

If he is released my intriguing pick this week would be Arizona.
Manning and Fitzgerald