• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Los Angeles Angels at our Texas Rangers Series Thread

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dangerous deal for both teams. For us if we face JOE in the post season. Them if they pay the price. I am very interested in who we are asking for from the Tigers. Wow.
lol like we're playing in october

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team sucks. We shouldn't get another bat. The market is simply not good and we shouldnt overpay for alex freakin rios.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, take a few hours away from this team lately and you miss a lot.
Schep and Nathan out until 230 am? ahhhh okay. That's over with, Tanner is young, but Nathan surprises me...then again who knows what these guys do, but still a little surprising, not going to lie.

Peavy?
Nathan to the Tigers? (they do need a closer, no question there) Encouraging that JD still seems to be trying to get us some offense, a new guy may not save anything, but I think it could help with morale/confidence.

We didn't score a run, NO surprise there. It's really unbelievable...
Can we beat the Angels, I honestly have no idea any longer. CJ has been better, Weaver can still be really effective, but just when Puljos was starting to hit, he's on the DL.
:noidea:
None of that matters if the Rangers can't hit of course. The Angels are hitting, this may be ugly too.
Come on Rangers, get a win tomorrow!

:gaah:

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha it's really no problem. I hope we can find a bat we desperately need though

But if you start talk about trading Ian or Beltre the cannons will point back at you:)

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, take a few hours away from this team lately and you miss a lot.
Schep and Nathan out until 230 am? ahhhh okay. That's over with, Tanner is young, but Nathan surprises me...then again who knows what these guys do, but still a little surprising, not going to lie.

Peavy?
Nathan to the Tigers? (they do need a closer, no question there) Encouraging that JD still seems to be trying to get us some offense, a new guy may not save anything, but I think it could help with morale/confidence.

We didn't score a run, NO surprise there. It's really unbelievable...
Can we beat the Angels, I honestly have no idea any longer. CJ has been better, Weaver can still be really effective, but just when Puljos was starting to hit, he's on the DL.
:noidea:
None of that matters if the Rangers can't hit of course. The Angels are hitting, this may be ugly too.
Come on Rangers, get a win tomorrow!

The Nathan angle is at least interesting, you have to admit. Like to see what we are offered.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team sucks. We shouldn't get another bat. The market is simply not good and we shouldnt overpay for alex freakin rios.

I really don't think JD would overpay for him. I'm at such a loss as to what to think anymore, who knows....I just have a bad feeling we are going to sink, and sink really fast. Well not really a feeling, it's based on their inability to score. I've heard scoring runs is pivotal in this game.... :L

There aren't enough of these...

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN
Total speculation: I wonder if the Rangers would think about some sort of Nathan/Carl Crawford or Andre Ethier deal, with LAD eating some $.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nathan angle is at least interesting, you have to admit. Like to see what we are offered.

Sure, it certainly is. If Nathan goes, make sure Tanner stays out of the bars the night before a game :doh:

That is really concerning me the more I think about it, the night before a game? Maybe I'm overreacting...

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Buster_ESPN: Total speculation: I wonder if the Rangers would think about some sort of Nathan/Carl Crawford or Andre Ethier deal, with LAD eating some $. Oops, Refugee beat me to it.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, it certainly is. If Nathan goes, make sure Tanner stays out of the bars the night before a game :doh:

That is really concerning me the more I think about it, the night before a game? Maybe I'm overreacting...

Just a young kid that went out and got into a little scuffle. Obviously you wouldn't want to see that but it can happen. I think it's much ado about nothing at this point although the whole Tanner lying part is making waves through the major sites.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total speculation: I wonder if the Rangers would think about some sort of Nathan/Carl Crawford or Andre Ethier deal, with LAD eating some $.

Well, one thing is for sure, it will be nice when we finally know, eh?
Crazy days for this team.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford no. Ethier maybe depends on $$

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a young kid that went out and got into a little scuffle. Obviously you wouldn't want to see that but it can happen. I think it's much ado about nothing at this point although the whole Tanner lying part is making waves through the major sites.

I don't blame him for lying, it's the out so late that concerns me....it's over, hopefully lesson learned

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame him for lying, it's the out so late that concerns me....it's over, hopefully lesson learned

From my view it's a long long season. Ok with me to go out and live it up here and there. I think it was a minor think that was a fluke situation to be in. If it continues more and escalates it could be something but until then I don't see this as anything big.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, one thing is for sure, it will be nice when we finally know, eh?
Crazy days for this team.
I have no idea what will happen including nothing. When you're at the cross roads which way do you go?