• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking Forward

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle seems to have our number for a variety of reason's, Overall I think they are just a more talented football team. But with Crab's and Maningham back I think we at least stand a chance. I'm not expecting a victory but I would think this team is sick and tired of being embarrassed and hopefully plays their asses off.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to re-think that. Not a single drive the entire day. 17 points directly off of turnovers deep in Saints territory and some horrible passing numbers. The 49ers played well enough to win but because of Kaepernick's ineptitude they lost.

True but in crucial moments he put catch able balls in the hands of both Gore & McDonald and they dropped them both. Either one would have achieved victory IMO. And Brooks vs Brees

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle seems to have our number for a variety of reason's, Overall I think they are just a more talented football team. But with Crab's and Maningham back I think we at least stand a chance. I'm not expecting a victory but I would think this team is sick and tired of being embarrassed and hopefully plays their asses off.

I do not believe Seattle is a more talented team. What I do believe is for whatever reason our play calling and execution goes crazy when we play them for whatever reason. Also Kap becomes tighter then and ugly chick at prom in the face of a pass rush although he did look better today.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He NEVER throws ANYONE open. He waits for them to get open or just slings a fastball in hopes that it won't be intercepted. They will NOT beat any good team that way. I'm sorry, I'm a huge fan but we are going to lose to Seattle yet again. He hasn't shown me anything to change my mind.

This isn't true. He has made some good throws this year. Go watch the Washington game. He threw guys open on a few different occasions.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played well enough for the team to win; I think we could all agree on that. In the games against New orleans and carolina he did not.

Drew Bree's hasn't played a lot of great games. Russell Wilson hasn't played a lot of great games. Tom Brady and Payton manning I could go on and on. I've stated this many times. If it was that easy to play like that then we would be undefeated.

It was another great game from kap.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only miss Alex because he didn't make silly mistakes. He went through his progressions and didn't fall apart if he felt pressure. Colin is vastly more talented, physically. That doesn't make a difference if you are running into sacks.

do we need to show video of smith's 2nd season as a starter? kap is miles ahead of where smith was at that point. better coaching and talent, but young qb's make mistakes.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but in crucial moments he put catch able balls in the hands of both Gore & McDonald and they dropped them both. Either one would have achieved victory IMO. And Brooks vs Brees

That is fair.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I am.

the 49ers are playing better (ie offensely), the 49ers fighting for the last play-off spot, but also factoring Seattle's schedule, and their 'state of mind'. they are only focused on New Orleans.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Bree's hasn't played a lot of great games. Russell Wilson hasn't played a lot of great games. Tom Brady and Payton manning I could go on and on. I've stated this many times. If it was that easy to play like that then we would be undefeated.

It was another great game from kap.

Wow! The bar for greatness has gotten pretty low.