• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking Forward

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we beat Seattle with Kaepernick? I still see him panicking when any pressure is presented. Our D has been outstanding but they can't hold up if the O keeps getting 3 and outs. Yes we have Crabs back and Manningham but Kaep won't even look to a second option if he feels pressure. The last few weeks have been fools gold, IMO. Until I see Kaep make better decisions under pressure, I'm not sold on this team winning it all.

Discuss.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When kap learns to throw it around n not to force it over n over... He'll be fine....

Take bold in out n he's fucked

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're looking good. I know the OP is one of those who miss Alex, but we picked the right quarterback. Defense is peaking. Looking forward to next week against the Seahawks.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When kap learns to throw it around n not to force it over n over... He'll be fine....

Take bold in out n he's fucked

He NEVER throws ANYONE open. He waits for them to get open or just slings a fastball in hopes that it won't be intercepted. They will NOT beat any good team that way. I'm sorry, I'm a huge fan but we are going to lose to Seattle yet again. He hasn't shown me anything to change my mind.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're looking good. I know the OP is one of those who miss Alex, but we picked the right quarterback. Defense is peaking. Looking forward to next week against the Seahawks.

I only miss Alex because he didn't make silly mistakes. He went through his progressions and didn't fall apart if he felt pressure. Colin is vastly more talented, physically. That doesn't make a difference if you are running into sacks.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can we beat Seattle with Kaepernick? I still see him panicking when any pressure is presented. Our D has been outstanding but they can't hold up if the O keeps getting 3 and outs. Yes we have Crabs back and Manningham but Kaep won't even look to a second option if he feels pressure. The last few weeks have been fools gold, IMO. Until I see Kaep make better decisions under pressure, I'm not sold on this team winning it all.

Discuss.

for next week's game, yes they can beat Seattle and i expect they'll beat Seattle. Why?

1. Seattle plays on Monday night and have a short week.
2. they then travel to SF, granted not cross country but THEY travel.
3. Their huge emotional game is tomorrow, not next Sunday, they won't be nearly as fired up as SF.
4. The 49ers are fighting for play-off life and the TEAM will play like it.
5. Kaep isn't an elite QB when it comes to passing, but he has enough to get the job done. as long as the protection is ok, Kaep certainly has enough.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for next week's game, yes they can beat Seattle and i expect they'll beat Seattle. Why?

1. Seattle plays on Monday night and have a short week.
2. they then travel to SF, granted not cross country but THEY travel.
3. Their huge emotional game is tomorrow, not next Sunday, they won't be nearly as fired up as SF.
4. The 49ers are fighting for play-off life and the TEAM will play like it.
5. Kaep isn't an elite QB when it comes to passing, but he has enough to get the job done. as long as the protection is ok, Kaep certainly has enough.

I agree, as long as the protection is good.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He NEVER throws ANYONE open. He waits for them to get open or just slings a fastball in hopes that it won't be intercepted. They will NOT beat any good team that way. I'm sorry, I'm a huge fan but we are going to lose to Seattle yet again. He hasn't shown me anything to change my mind.

That is such a bullshit term. It was invented just this year and everyone thinks it makes them sound so football savvy to say it. Its just stupid.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't turn the ball over and they can put pressure on Wilson they could win. I doubt they will, but they could.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
today he completed a few passes after leaving the pocket, that's encouraging.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is such a bullshit term. It was invented just this year and everyone thinks it makes them sound so football savvy to say it. Its just stupid.

It makes sense. He doesn't trust his receivers, he waits until there is space. Don't be so dense.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wut

People were using that term back when Kurt Warner was leading the Greatest Show on Turf, if not earlier. That was almost 15 years ago.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap played a great game today. Jesus Christ! The same could be said about a lot of qbs every single week. Even the elite ones. Cut the shit!

He has a solid day!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wut

People were using that term back when Kurt Warner was leading the Greatest Show on Turf, if not earlier. That was almost 15 years ago.

Baloney. They never said "throwing a guy open". It was always "throwing it before the break" or "throwing it to a spot". Never "throwing someone open". Never.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap played a great game today. Jesus Christ! The same could be said about a lot of qbs every single week. Even the elite ones. Cut the shit!

He has a solid day!

He played well enough for the team to win; I think we could all agree on that. In the games against New orleans and carolina he did not.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baloney. They never said "throwing a guy open". It was always "throwing it before the break" or "throwing it to a spot". Never "throwing someone open". Never.

wat

No, you're wrong. Dude, you don't even follow the team you are supposedly a fan of. Why the hell would you know the etymology of football phrases? You're not exactly a student of the game.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played well enough for the team to win; I think we could all agree on that. In the games against New orleans and carolina he did not.

I disagree with part of this statement. I think Kap played well enough to beat the Saints.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wat

No, you're wrong. Dude, you don't even follow the team you are supposedly a fan of. Why the hell would you know the etymology of football phrases? You're not exactly a student of the game.

No. I'm right. Its the catch phrase of the season.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with part of this statement. I think Kap played well enough to beat the Saints.

You might want to re-think that. Not a single drive the entire day. 17 points directly off of turnovers deep in Saints territory and some horrible passing numbers. The 49ers played well enough to win but because of Kaepernick's ineptitude they lost.