• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have said/posted things that I've jokingly called you out for and called you a LIAR for, clearly mocking you and your calling me a liar for a similar thing. Anyone paying attention knows exactly what I'm talking about, because they are united in their hatred of me with you, they won't openly admit to my being right about this, because losers like you and your kind, well, that is how you roll, you say, "Do as I say, not as I do". You justify doing bad because you believe the end justifies the means.

You're one funny fella.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't support Biden. So how am I a liberal?
No one supports Biden anymore. Including lots of leftists. I didn't call you a liberal, I actually respect true liberals.

Real question would be, do you support Trump's America First Agenda? Not Trump himself, but his agenda? I can accept some may not be able to support Trump the man, the person, but I don't care about him as a person, only about his policies, his agenda. Those on the Right are America First people, those on the Left are Status Quo, that includes Never Trumper Rino Republicans. So I could care less if you didn't vote for, or do not support Biden, if you are against The America First Agenda that Trump supported, you are, imo, a Leftist or a Left leaner.

But, this is not a politics forum, and my point was bi-partison, it was neutral. The prosecutor in the Rittenhouse Trial was a moron, and BOTH SIDES agree that he did a horrible job. It's one of the few things both sides can agree upon, and you remind me of him. It's that simple. lol

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m far from a Liberal.
That could be true, and I never called you a liberal. Get your terms right.

You might not be a Leftist either. I hope I was wrong about that. But sometimes some of you act like Leftists. I know the FDS overtakes you and you can't help it. lol So maybe you aren't a leftist, I hope I am wrong about that.

Regardless, that was NOT my point. Wamu presents his case against me about as badly as the Rittenhouse prosecutor did. That is my point.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you went 0/3 on that one. none of us are liberals.
Never called any of you liberals. I actually respect true OS liberals. I called you Leftists, and I hope I was wrong about that. I'd celebrate if I was wrong about that. But you act like Leftists too often.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota, btw, ranks #1 among public universities in Graduation Success Rate among Power 5 Public University athletic programs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one supports Biden anymore. Including lots of leftists. I didn't call you a liberal, I actually respect true liberals.

Real question would be, do you support Trump's America First Agenda? Not Trump himself, but his agenda? I can accept some may not be able to support Trump the man, the person, but I don't care about him as a person, only about his policies, his agenda. Those on the Right are America First people, those on the Left are Status Quo, that includes Never Trumper Rino Republicans. So I could care less if you didn't vote for, or do not support Biden, if you are against The America First Agenda that Trump supported, you are, imo, a Leftist or a Left leaner.

But, this is not a politics forum, and my point was bi-partison, it was neutral. The prosecutor in the Rittenhouse Trial was a moron, and BOTH SIDES agree that he did a horrible job. It's one of the few things both sides can agree upon, and you remind me of him. It's that simple. lol

You're trying to turn things political. WTF is wrong with you? I support no party or politician. But go ahead and believe whatever you want. You've already proven you live in different reality.

Keep yammering away with your political beliefs and mislabeling people. It obviously gives a boost to your shallow ego.

I asked you when was the last time Minnesota was in the running consecutive years for a division title and when was the last time they were in the national title picture.

And you went all political for some really bizarre reason. Completely trying to change the topic. If you can't answer those two simple question's I've asked you then there's no reason to continue this. Don't wanna hear anymore of your political bullshit. I don't care who you support.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're trying to turn things political. WTF is wrong with you? I support no party or politician. But go ahead and believe whatever you want. You've already proven you live in different reality.

Keep yammering away with your political beliefs and mislabeling people. It obviously gives a boost to your shallow ego.

I asked you when was the last time Minnesota was in the running consecutive years for a division title and when was the last time they were in the national title picture.

And you went all political for some really bizarre reason. Completely trying to change the topic. If you can't answer those two simple question's I've asked you then there's no reason to continue this. Don't wanna hear anymore of your political bullshit. I don't care who you support.
Nothing political about calling the Rittenhouse prosecutor a loser. BOTH sides agree. This is a bi-partisan opinion.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since 247sports, espn and collegefootballnews all have biased agenda's it's rather obvious that gophers-sports.-com has a biased agenda. Not legit.
YES, gophersports.com has a biased agenda, obviously.

Difference being all they did was post another sources information. Simple FACTS. They simply reported FACTS.

The 247sports and ESPN and collegefootballnews rankings were OPINIONS.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing political about calling the Rittenhouse prosecutor a loser. BOTH sides agree. This is a bi-partisan opinion.

Nothing political huh? Comment # 1384 you mentioned Trump & Biden in that comment. Or you calling me a liar again for questioning things you actually say?

But you still won't answer my questions about Minnesota football. You not answering is in answer in itself.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES, gophersports.com has a biased agenda, obviously.

Difference being all they did was post another sources information. Simple FACTS. They simply reported FACTS.

The 247sports and ESPN and collegefootballnews rankings were OPINIONS.

I have an opinion of you. Ya wanna hear it?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing political huh? Comment # 1384 you mentioned Trump & Biden in that comment. Or you calling me a liar again for questioning things you actually say?

But you still won't answer my questions about Minnesota football. You not answering is in answer in itself.
You started that. I posted a NON political bi-partisan opinion about the Kyle Rittenhouse prosecutor that BOTH SIDES agree about. YOU chose to try to make that political, so I responded. And politics is in everything, trying to pretend like it doesn't exist is just foolish and stupid.

NCAA tournaments were cancelled, an entire cfb season was fucked with, all because of decisions politicians made.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota, playing #1 ranked teams in BOTH Men's and Women's Hockey tonight. Men pummeled #1 Michigan 5-1. Women with a 2-1 lead over #1 ranked Wisconsin after 2 periods. Women's VB is a Top 16 seed in the NCAA VB tourney and is leading 2-0 so far. And UMn came out ranked #1 among P5 public collegiate athletic departments. Both mens and womens CC teams made the NCAA tourney, Men finished several spots ahead of their ranking going in, and the women got 3 All-Americans with their #7 finish.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota, playing #1 ranked teams in BOTH Men's and Women's Hockey tonight. Men pummeled #1 Michigan 5-1. Women with a 2-1 lead over #1 ranked Wisconsin after 2 periods. Women's VB is a Top 16 seed in the NCAA VB tourney and is leading 2-0 so far. And UMn came out ranked #1 among P5 public collegiate athletic departments. Both mens and womens CC teams made the NCAA tourney, Men finished several spots ahead of their ranking going in, and the women got 3 All-Americans with their #7 finish.

This is the football board. Take it to the Hockey/Volleyball boards.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game last night, btw. What a great program you have there at Nike U. That coach of yours would never think of leaving, right?

So it was Fleck who was going to be plucked out of Minnesota and Oregon was vying for the cfp, and is the far superior program, right?

All that blood soaked money from Uncle Phil and yet you couldn't even look in the least bit competitive in two attempts vs Utah? So only two conf games they played vs a ranked team and you couldn't even come close to being competitive? First loss almost cost the Ducks a chance to play in the CCG, and the 2nd cost em a Conf Title, a Rose Bowl bid, and could contribute to their dropping all the way out of the top 25. Better hope their bowl opponent is some unranked nobody or something, as losing 2 straight and 3 of your last 4 might keep the Lame Ducks from getting even a couple votes in the final poll?

At least when Minnesota lost games, they were competitive. Vs the 3 B1G West teams getting votes in the AP & Coaches polls, UMn BEAT Wisconsin by 10, beat Purdue by 7 and only lost to Iowa by 5 and lost to B1G East's OSU by 14, but they were in that game well into the 4th quarter with a non-called targeting call probably preventing the Gophers from at least keeping the score much closer.

Compare this to a team like, Oregon, who lost both it's games vs Utah by huge margins, with one of the only two TDs they scored coming very late in the game when the game had already been well out of reach for Oregon. Minnesota scored almost double against OSU than Oregon scored in two games vs Utah. These losses are so lopsided that the Massey Rankings already has dropped Oregon BELOW Minnesota, and I expect others to do so as well, as the Sagarin only had Oregon 8 spots ahead of Minnesota BEFORE this weekend's game vs Utah. And Utah wasn't even ranked until it was blessed with the chance to play such a weak and overrated team as Oregon TWICE.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and this is the frigging Toilet Bowl, so your coming into this thread means you are looking for whatever ends up here. If you don't like that, try to start up another lol @ Minnesota thread in the cfb and see how that goes for you, lol.