• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford lost AGAIN. The only game they've won in their last 8 games has been against OREGON, lol.

But that's ok, right? Just one loss, a VERY embarrassing loss, yes, but Oregon's still in the cfp hunt, right? lol

Hell, they might not make it to the Pac CCG now, and if they do, at least they almost have to look better than they did vs Utah this weekend, lol.

Is Minnesota in the running for the BigTen championship, or are they going to continue their streak of not winning the division?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PJ Fleck > Lincoln Riley

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota > Oklahoma

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota football > Ohio State, N.D., Bama, Oklahoma, USC, Clemson & Georgia

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we getting brought up in a SC thread?
Because highlighting THE FACT that Oregon has been no more successful than WSU since 2016, shows evidence this Riley hire should easily push USC up to the top of the Pac. Utah will make them work for it, but my bet is a South Div Title going forward will equal a Pac Title far more often than not.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you all point to me being the problem? He ADMITS that he doesn't care if he derails other threads.

You are bringing up Wazzu and Oregon in a thread about Lincoln RIley going to SC.

Troll on, pondscum.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are bringing up Wazzu and Oregon in a thread about Lincoln RIley going to SC.

Troll on, pondscum.
You brought up Oregon first. Go on, go back and look. YOU brought up Oregon in a thread about Riley going to SC. All I did was highlight how EASY it will be for USC to dominate the Pac now that they are bringing in Riley.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'm the problem? I'm not the one derailing threads, it's all the LOSERS with Fred Derangement Syndrome, as can be clearly seen in this thread.

"It's not me, it's everyone else...I SWEAR!"

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'm the problem? I'm not the one derailing threads, it's all the LOSERS with Fred Derangement Syndrome, as can be clearly seen in this thread.

You referred to yourself in the third person. Just another sign you really are batshit crazy. And fucking with your dumbass is always entertaining.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone else, just some of you Oregon fans, but mainly YOU, and that nutjob OSU fan Wamu.

Now get back on topic or STFU?

Hey all I'm doing is calling you out for the utter bullshit you spew. Stuff you've said.

-Wisconsin's never won a CBB national title.

-Oregon's never won a CBB national title. The NCAA says they have. But you think you know more than the NCAA.

-Minnesota historically is on par with N.D. in football (you are insane)

-Gophers hockey is the best of all time yet they don't have the most titles

-espn, 247sports & collegefootballnews all have biased agendas because they don't have Minnesota football ranked near the top 10 all time (but you think tip-top25 is legit because they do have your team near the top 10 all time)

Stop saying such outrageous and incorrect crap and I'll stop questioning what you say.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all I'm doing is calling you out for the utter bullshit you spew. Stuff you've said.

-Wisconsin's never won a CBB national title.

-Oregon's never won a CBB national title. The NCAA says they have. But you think you know more than the NCAA.

-Minnesota historically is on par with N.D. in football (you are insane)

-Gophers hockey is the best of all time yet they don't have the most titles

-espn, 247sports & collegefootballnews all have biased agendas because they don't have Minnesota football ranked near the top 10 all time (but you think tip-top25 is legit because they do have your team near the top 10 all time)

Stop saying such outrageous and incorrect crap and I'll stop questioning what you say.
You are a psychotic pathological liar and/or a moron.

I accidentally forgot about Wisconsin's NCAA BB title, admitted as much immediately after you or whoever reminded me of that, but you obsess about that memory slip up like a total nutjob literal psychotic mental patient. It's bizarre, it truly is.

I NEVER said Minnesota was historically on par with ND is football, and if I did, there was a time stamp on the comparison, such as, up until WW2 or up until 1962. You just have a horrible reading comprehension problem, and/or a mental handicap/horrible memory and wanted to believe I said something ridiculous like that and you CHOSE to believe that's what I said so that you could fulfill some weird desire within you to have a nemesis here that you could rag on to make yourself feel better about your worthless self?

Gophers hockey IS the best of all time even though they don't have the most titles. No one ANYWHERE has ever limited their judgment of the greatest programs ever to just one factor, such as Natl Titles. You keep proving yourself to be either the dumbest idiot here in this forum, or the biggest lying pos here. Hypocritical with a total double standard is just a few of the negative ways to describe you, because you ignore the fact that Minnesota fb would rank much higher than you would want to rank them if all we went by was # of recognized Natl Titles.

I never said 247sports and collegefootballnews and espn habe biased agendas BECAUSE of where they ranked Minnesota, and you know this, I told you how those sites are biased, it has everything to do with making money, and the evidence I presented to prove they were ridiculous rankings were where they ranked programs like Boise St and other programs they either included in their Top Tens who shouldn't have been or teams that got ranked highly who didn't deserve it or who didn't get ranked high enough, NOT ONCE did I mention where they ranked Minnesota, that is something you made up in your demented mind and have been lying about ever since.

As for Oregon winning a CBB title in 1939? Sure, they won an NCAA tourney title in 1939, by beating a bunch of nobodies with horrible records, hardly means they deserve to be considered the Natl Champs that year just because decades later the NCAA ended up becoming the top dog. The NIT tourney that invited all of the best teams in the nation including the only 2 undefeated teams in the nation was the REAL Natl Title tourney in 1939.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has never been to the final four in bball or football yet Oregon has in both. You are stuck in 1908. Time for a new schtick

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has 3 Natl Titles in cbb and 6 recognized Natl Titles in cfb, Oregon has ZERO in both.

Minnesota has 0 NCAA Championships in Men's Basketball. Oregon doesn't have many (1), but certainly more than Minnesota's trash program.