• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is how it works, sorry.

Minnesota gets stuck with the rejects like yourself who have nowhere else to go.
Oh really? Is that why our # of Fortune 500 companies continues to grow in number? We were the #1 state per capita, at 14, then again at 16, now again at 18 we just increased our lead. LOL

Last edited:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another proud Minnesotan:

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-20%20at%2011.03.36%20AM.png

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They haven't according to those that mattered at the time. And I just found an unfinished bottle of vodka, so... :)

You're the only person trying to say Oregon's never won a CBB national title. Funny you think what the ncaa says doesn't count.

And you're also the same super-homer that incorrectly tried to claim multiple times that 247sports, espn & collegefootballnews all have "biased agendas" because they don't have Minnesota football ranked near the top 10 all time. But you think the one site that does have them ranked near the top 10 all time (tip-top25.com) is legit.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the only person trying to say Oregon's never won a CBB national title. Funny you think what the ncaa says doesn't count.

And you're also the same super-homer that incorrectly tried to claim multiple times that 247sports, espn & collegefootballnews all have "biased agendas" because they don't have Minnesota football ranked near the top 10 all time. But you think the one site that does have them ranked near the top 10 all time (tip-top25.com) is legit.
Not sure why everyone goes round n round with a person that certainly has self esteem issues. What he proved is that Minnesota football was a power 60-100 years ago. In modern day they are an avg at best program. No BCS games, No playoffs, No NY6 games, hell they haven’t been to the Rose Bowl since 1962. I’m sure he will reply with well Oregon doesn’t have a National Championship - obviously. That is not the point. Fred has positioned himself in this thread as Um is an avg program screaming for attention. End of story.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why everyone goes round n round with a person that certainly has self esteem issues. What he proved is that Minnesota football was a power 60-100 years ago. In modern day they are an avg at best program. No BCS games, No playoffs, No NY6 games, hell they haven’t been to the Rose Bowl since 1962. I’m sure he will reply with well Oregon doesn’t have a National Championship - obviously. That is not the point. Fred has positioned himself in this thread as Um is an avg program screaming for attention. End of story.

It's funny to fuck with him. He says alotta absurd stuff. And nobody homers like that fella. If there was a hoop-la super homer hall-o-fame he'd be in a shoo-in.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to fuck with him. He says alotta absurd stuff. And nobody homers like that fella. If there was a hoop-la super homer hall-o-fame he'd be in a shoo-in.
I don't post anything absurd.

Just because your simple mind can't comprehend simple shit, and you are a HUGELY biased hypocrite and LIAR who feels the need to disagree with most anything I post and who is willing to manipulate the facts and even lie in a vain and pathetic effort to win the argument, doesn't mean what I post is absurd, it just means that you are apparently not capable of comprehending simple shit.

Minnesota being the #1 hockey school of ALL-TIME, being the primary example. It's an obvious fact easily proven when more than one factor is looked at.

The state of Minnesota/UMn as an institution combined, being the #1 most responsible entity for the Allies winning WW2 is another thing most object to me posting, claiming it's an absurd claim, until they see ALL of my facts/reasons supporting that claim.

Most of the rest of the supposed claims you attribute to me as being absurd are to some varying degrees just your lies distorting things.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the only person IN HERE, probably. That's just because the only other people "in here" that care even a little, are Oregon fans with a vested and biased opinion, and you. No one else cares.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't post anything absurd.

Just because your simple mind can't comprehend simple shit, and you are a HUGELY biased hypocrite and LIAR who feels the need to disagree with most anything I post and who is willing to manipulate the facts and even lie in a vain and pathetic effort to win the argument, doesn't mean what I post is absurd, it just means that you are apparently not capable of comprehending simple shit.

Minnesota being the #1 hockey school of ALL-TIME, being the primary example. It's an obvious fact easily proven when more than one factor is looked at.

The state of Minnesota/UMn as an institution combined, being the #1 most responsible entity for the Allies winning WW2 is another thing most object to me posting, claiming it's an absurd claim, until they see ALL of my facts/reasons supporting that claim.

Most of the rest of the supposed claims you attribute to me as being absurd are to some varying degrees just your lies distorting things.

download-2-7.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the only person IN HERE, probably. That's just because the only other people "in here" that care even a little, are Oregon fans with a vested and biased opinion, and you. No one else cares.

gracias.gif

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Feel free to post something in the CBB forum and see how many people come to your defense.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys know the University of Hawaii was the most important college in World War 2 because of it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t have entered the war. If it weren’t for all of those student volunteers those damn sailors wouldn’t have been sleeping

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys know the University of Hawaii was the most important college in World War 2 because of it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t have entered the war. If it weren’t for all of those student volunteers those damn sailors wouldn’t have been sleeping
Now you are just being absurd.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in this thread thinks it outrageous to imagine Fleck wanting to stay in Minnesota???

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good time to bump this after Minnesota nearly gets shut out at home by ILLINOIS.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota blows another one, by fumbling on the final play and the clock runs out.

Shitty program gets another shitty game.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota blows another one, by fumbling on the final play and the clock runs out.

Shitty program gets another shitty game.
Stanford lost AGAIN. The only game they've won in their last 8 games has been against OREGON, lol.

But that's ok, right? Just one loss, a VERY embarrassing loss, yes, but Oregon's still in the cfp hunt, right? lol

Hell, they might not make it to the Pac CCG now, and if they do, at least they almost have to look better than they did vs Utah this weekend, lol.