• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has 3 Natl Titles in cbb and 6 recognized Natl Titles in cfb, Oregon has ZERO in both.
Again get out of 1908. You’ve never been to the Final Four in either sport. You’ve only been to the elite 8 once - LMAO

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota has 0 NCAA Championships in Men's Basketball. Oregon doesn't have many (1), but certainly more than Minnesota's trash program.
Oregon's ONE NCAA title happened when the NIT was the favored tourney, and all the best teams got invited to Madison Square Garden to play, and the LOSERS resorted to playing in the loser consolation tourney, the NCAA tourney.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you get 1908 in your head? Nothing even happened in 1908. Your just being a moron.

giphy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a psychotic pathological liar and/or a moron.

I accidentally forgot about Wisconsin's NCAA BB title, admitted as much immediately after you or whoever reminded me of that, but you obsess about that memory slip up like a total nutjob literal psychotic mental patient. It's bizarre, it truly is.

I NEVER said Minnesota was historically on par with ND is football, and if I did, there was a time stamp on the comparison, such as, up until WW2 or up until 1962. You just have a horrible reading comprehension problem, and/or a mental handicap/horrible memory and wanted to believe I said something ridiculous like that and you CHOSE to believe that's what I said so that you could fulfill some weird desire within you to have a nemesis here that you could rag on to make yourself feel better about your worthless self?

Gophers hockey IS the best of all time even though they don't have the most titles. No one ANYWHERE has ever limited their judgment of the greatest programs ever to just one factor, such as Natl Titles. You keep proving yourself to be either the dumbest idiot here in this forum, or the biggest lying pos here. Hypocritical with a total double standard is just a few of the negative ways to describe you, because you ignore the fact that Minnesota fb would rank much higher than you would want to rank them if all we went by was # of recognized Natl Titles.

I never said 247sports and collegefootballnews and espn habe biased agendas BECAUSE of where they ranked Minnesota, and you know this, I told you how those sites are biased, it has everything to do with making money, and the evidence I presented to prove they were ridiculous rankings were where they ranked programs like Boise St and other programs they either included in their Top Tens who shouldn't have been or teams that got ranked highly who didn't deserve it or who didn't get ranked high enough, NOT ONCE did I mention where they ranked Minnesota, that is something you made up in your demented mind and have been lying about ever since.

As for Oregon winning a CBB title in 1939? Sure, they won an NCAA tourney title in 1939, by beating a bunch of nobodies with horrible records, hardly means they deserve to be considered the Natl Champs that year just because decades later the NCAA ended up becoming the top dog. The NIT tourney that invited all of the best teams in the nation including the only 2 undefeated teams in the nation was the REAL Natl Title tourney in 1939.

You're more full of shit than a clogged toilet. You say so much stupid stuff then try to deny all of it. I didn't make anything up. What I mentioned are all things you've said in the past. There's something wrong with you. Go get the help you so badly need.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're more full of shit than a clogged toilet. You say so much stupid stuff then try to deny all of it. I didn't make anything up. What I mentioned are all things you've said in the past. There's something wrong with you. Go get the help you so badly need.
He is a bit mentally injured.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've challenged you to provide evidence of me saying a couple of those things, and you couldn't/wouldn't???

Because I never said them. You simply have a reading comprehension problem, quite a bad one at that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've challenged you to provide evidence of me saying a couple of those things, and you couldn't/wouldn't???

Because I never said them. You simply have a reading comprehension problem, quite a bad one at that.

You want proof? Okay one example is right here on this page.

Oregon's ONE NCAA title happened when the NIT was the favored tourney, and all the best teams got invited to Madison Square Garden to play, and the LOSERS resorted to playing in the loser consolation tourney, the NCAA tourney.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here you go yet again trying to diminish Oregon's CBB national title. According to the ncaa their title is legit. Yet you're the only person trying to say otherwise. It's funny you think your incorrect opinion means more than what the ncaa says.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want proof? Okay one example is right here on this page.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here you go yet again trying to diminish Oregon's CBB national title. According to the ncaa their title is legit. Yet you're the only person trying to say otherwise. It's funny you think your incorrect opinion means more than what the ncaa says.
Dude, if that is all you got, that just goes to prove my point, you elevate opinion over fact. I've never denied that the NCAA claims Oregon won an "ncaa" title in 1939, I've denied that an ncaa title in 1939 means what you think it means. The NIT was the far more respected tournament and included the best teams, whereas the ncaa in 1939 included only a bunch of losers. So what I am saying is "Oregon won an ncaa tournament in 1939? SO WHAT, no one then cared, as the best teams were all invited to the NIT tourney and nationally, no one cared about the loser ncaa tourney.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, if that is all you got, that just goes to prove my point, you elevate opinion over fact. I've never denied that the NCAA claims Oregon won an "ncaa" title in 1939, I've denied that an ncaa title in 1939 means what you think it means. The NIT was the far more respected tournament and included the best teams, whereas the ncaa in 1939 included only a bunch of losers. So what I am saying is "Oregon won an ncaa tournament in 1939? SO WHAT, no one then cared, as the best teams were all invited to the NIT tourney and nationally, no one cared about the loser ncaa tourney.

Well you also said Wisconsin's never won a CBB national title. That was yet another lie from you.

You also have said in the past Minnesota has the best hockey program in the country. More homeristic nonsense from you. How can the Gophers be the best hockey program all time when they don't have the most national titles?

And always remember you said 247sports, espn & collegefootballnews all have biased agendas. That was your response to those three outlets not having Minnesota near the top 10 programs of all time. But you think some site called tip-top-25.com is legit because they do have your team ranked near the top 10. Crazy thinking.

You've fully convinced yourself that Minnesota is great at everything. And no amount of stats, facts or logic will change your mind.

I'll ask you again. Not that you'll answer though. When was the last time your Gophers were in the running to win a division title for multiple seasons and when's the last time they were mentioned in the national title picture?

All I've been doing is repeating odd things you've actually said. When I try to ask you a legit question you never answer, you avoid the legit questions I ask you and start with the name calling instead.

There's nothing wrong with having some pride about your favorite team(s). But you really take it to a whole different level. Unlike anything I've seen on this site. And UofM super-duper homers maizeNblue09 & trustmeimright were on the site for a while. That's not a good group to be part of.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you also said Wisconsin's never won a CBB national title. That was yet another lie from you.
Holy fuck dude, how retarded are you? There is a HUGE difference between a lie and a simple mistake/memory lapse. I immediately acknowledged that I had forgot about Wisconsin's ncaa title in 1942, strong evidence that it was not a LIE but a simple brain fart, a simple short term lapse of memory, but like a desperate total loser you obsess over this like a total hypocrite because you got caught in a similar situation where you forgot some fact of history and then immediately acknowledged it, and I joked that I should hold it against you like you hold petty bs against me, yet somehow you instead have not doubled down, you've quadrupled or quintupled down on this bs petty slip up of mine. Maybe you think the posters here are all dumb and can't see how hypocritical you are and how desperate you seem when you focus on bs like this? But the posters here are NOT that stupid, and though they may not admit it, because they hate me too and are cheering for you, they recognize how bad of a job you are doing, you are like the prosecutor in the Kyle Rittenhouse case, moron helped Rittenhouse more than he hurt him. Regardless of Rittenhouse's guilt or innocence, everyone could see the prosecutor in that case was a moron doing more to lose the case for the prosecution than to win it, and likewise you are a moron doing more to make yourself look bad than you are legitimately calling me out. Thanks by the way, lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck dude, how retarded are you? There is a HUGE difference between a lie and a simple mistake/memory lapse. I immediately acknowledged that I had forgot about Wisconsin's ncaa title in 1942, strong evidence that it was not a LIE but a simple brain fart, a simple short term lapse of memory, but like a desperate total loser you obsess over this like a total hypocrite because you got caught in a similar situation where you forgot some fact of history and then immediately acknowledged it, and I joked that I should hold it against you like you hold petty bs against me, yet somehow you instead have not doubled down, you've quadrupled or quintupled down on this bs petty slip up of mine. Maybe you think the posters here are all dumb and can't see how hypocritical you are and how desperate you seem when you focus on bs like this? But the posters here are NOT that stupid, and though they may not admit it, because they hate me too and are cheering for you, they recognize how bad of a job you are doing, you are like the prosecutor in the Kyle Rittenhouse case, moron helped Rittenhouse more than he hurt him. Regardless of Rittenhouse's guilt or innocence, everyone could see the prosecutor in that case was a moron doing more to lose the case for the prosecution than to win it, and likewise you are a moron doing more to make yourself look bad than you are legitimately calling me out. Thanks by the way, lol.

This is hilarious. You cutoff the rest of my comment and only responded to the first sentence.

First of all I knew you wouldn't answer my question. And thanks for proving my point that instead of answering a legit question you went to the name calling.

And the fact you had to bring Rittenhouse into this conversation when it was totally unnecessary show's how goofy you are.

Obviously you got the issues when you're reminded of things you've actually said. I haven't made anything up.

If I was going to make something up I'd say you're a rational person. And that would a lie. Because you're not rational.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have said in the past Minnesota has the best hockey program in the country. More homeristic nonsense from you. How can the Gophers be the best hockey program all time when they don't have the most national titles?

Minnesota DOES have the best hockey program in the country historically. Only a simple minded neanderthal believes the only factor that matters is the # of Natl Titles won. And the hypocrite that you are, you refuse to use the same standard when judging cfb programs as UMn ranks Top Ten in # of Natl Titles, yet you refuse to acknowledge UMn as a Top Ten program all-time. Why? Because of lots of NON # of Natl Titles kinds of things. Can you say Hypocritical? Yeah, I point out your being a hypocrite ALOT, because it's like your most prominent feature.

UMn hockey = #1 producer of NHL talent ALL-TIME.
UMn hockey = #1 producer of Olympic talent ALL-TIME, and it's not even close.
UMn hockey = #1 producer of Olympic Medal winners and this is even more so not even being close.
UMn hockey = #1 producer of Hobey Baker winners, including the first Hobey Baker winner. Imagine if they started this Trophy before Herb Brooks left Minnesota.
UMn hockey = #1 in NCAA tournament wins.
UMn hockey = #1 in producer of US Hockey Hall of Famers.
UMn hockey = #1 in producer of NHL Hockey Hall of Famers.

Do I really need to continue?

And UMn has also produced the #1 women's hockey program in the nation, and that's not even arguable.

And if you look at the Top teams in the country right now, they are ALL Minnesota based teams, SCSU, UMD and Mn St-Mankato are all Top 4-5 ranked teams right now, and that would never have become the case had it not been for the University of Minnesota's efforts to build up American/Minnesota hockey at the expense of winning a few Natl Titles back in the late 40s, 50s and 60s while programs like Denver, Michigan, etc., depended upon older Canadian players. This is why the US Hockey Hall of Fame is full of former Gophers, far more than any other US college has produced, it's not even close.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious. You cutoff the rest of my comment and only responded to the first sentence.

First of all I knew you wouldn't answer my question. And thanks for proving my point that instead of answering a legit question you went to the name calling.

And the fact you had to bring Rittenhouse into this conversation when it was totally unnecessary show's how goofy you are.

Obviously you got the issues when you're reminded of things you've actually said. I haven't made anything up.

If I was going to make something up I'd say you're a rational person. And that would a lie. Because you're not rational.
There was nothing wrong with bringing in the Rittenhouse prosecutor into the discussion, because BOTH SIDES can agree that the loser did a horrible job. It's not a bipartisan comment, BOTH SIDES AGREE that that prosecutor did a horrible job.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was nothing wrong with bringing in the Rittenhouse prosecutor into the discussion, because BOTH SIDES can agree that the loser did a horrible job. It's not a bipartisan comment, BOTH SIDES AGREE that that prosecutor did a horrible job.

You want both side to agree? Okay

@michaeljordan_fan @TheLonestarDUCK

Is there something wrong with fred?

Wonder if we'll agree?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have said/posted things that I've jokingly called you out for and called you a LIAR for, clearly mocking you and your calling me a liar for a similar thing. Anyone paying attention knows exactly what I'm talking about, because they are united in their hatred of me with you, they won't openly admit to my being right about this, because losers like you and your kind, well, that is how you roll, you say, "Do as I say, not as I do". You justify doing bad because you believe the end justifies the means.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course those two losers will side with you, their fellow loser. Proves nothing but all 3 of you are pathetic losers with FDS, lol.

See, always with the petty insults. Good for you.