• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one supports Biden anymore. Including lots of leftists. --->I didn't call you a liberal<---, I actually respect true liberals.

Real question would be, do you support Trump's America First Agenda? Not Trump himself, but his agenda? I can accept some may not be able to support Trump the man, the person, but I don't care about him as a person, only about his policies, his agenda. Those on the Right are America First people, those on the Left are Status Quo, that includes Never Trumper Rino Republicans. So I could care less if you didn't vote for, or do not support Biden, if you are against The America First Agenda that Trump supported, you are, imo, a Leftist or a Left leaner.

But, this is not a politics forum, and my point was bi-partison, it was neutral. The prosecutor in the Rittenhouse Trial was a moron, and BOTH SIDES agree that he did a horrible job. It's one of the few things both sides can agree upon, and you remind me of him. It's that simple. lol

Do you ever stop lying? So you didn't call me a liberal? Your # 1378 comment.

OMG, breaking news, --->3 libtards<--- agree about hating on a Conservative, WOW, no one would have figured, lol.

There's something wrong with you. But I'm sure you'll try to deny what you actually said.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone remember which BigTen team got upset by Bowling Green this season?

A hint. They're the only team all season that were at least 30 point favorites and lost.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever stop lying? So you didn't call me a liberal? Your # 1378 comment.

There's something wrong with you. But I'm sure you'll try to deny what you actually said.
Libtard does NOT equal "liberal". Maybe you are not that into politics and so may not understand this, and so I won't rip on you for not knowing this. The diehard political types know that there is a very distinct difference between a liberal and a leftist/marxist/modern progressive. And many today still interchange the terms leftist and liberal, out of laziness, and the term "libtard" basically includes anyone who leans to the left and whose brain is controlled by their emotions and propaganda and not by logical fact based thinking, that and libtard rolls off the tongue better than leftard.

But old school classical liberals, because of how far left the overton window has moved, are not more right leaning than they are left leaning and many of them have already moved into the Republican Party, or have become Independents who won't vote for Democrats anymore.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A hint. They're the only team all season that were at least 30 point favorites and lost.
Whose the only Top 35 ranked team to lose to Oregon this year?

Ohio St.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had just lost two of our rbs, including the leading contender for 1st Team All B1G RB, and we were also without our leading receiver, but hey, I know it sucks that your Buckeyes lost to Oregon and Oregon has since been making that loss seem worse and worse and worse, first after they lost that embarrassing game to Stanford. Stanford lost every game since then, lol. And now these two pummelings at the hands of a previously unranked Utah, not helping Ohio St's chances of getting moved up into the cfp, which is probably a good thing as we all know Georgia would only embarrass them and give them another loss, so you feel the need to defend a team from another conference?

Bashing Minnesota weakens Ohio St's resume way more than my bashing Oregon's. The loss to Oregon can be seen as an early season sort of fluke kind of thing, but trying to make a fellow B1G team look bad brings down much of the rest of Ohio St's resume. But hey, your hatred of me, your FDS is so much stronger than your love for Ohio St, I can understand why you continually try to attack Minnesota.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whose the only Top 35 ranked team to lose to Oregon this year?

Ohio St.

Who's going to a better bowl game Ohio State or Minnesota?

UofM takes care of business tonight and the Buckeyes are going to the Rose Bowl.

If Iowa pulls off the upset probably the Fiesta Bowl.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had just lost two of our rbs, including the leading contender for 1st Team All B1G RB, and we were also without our leading receiver, but hey, I know it sucks that your Buckeyes lost to Oregon and Oregon has since been making that loss seem worse and worse and worse, first after they lost that embarrassing game to Stanford. Stanford lost every game since then, lol. And now these two pummelings at the hands of a previously unranked Utah, not helping Ohio St's chances of getting moved up into the cfp, which is probably a good thing as we all know Georgia would only embarrass them and give them another loss, so you feel the need to defend a team from another conference?

Bashing Minnesota weakens Ohio St's resume way more than my bashing Oregon's. The loss to Oregon can be seen as an early season sort of fluke kind of thing, but trying to make a fellow B1G team look bad brings down much of the rest of Ohio St's resume. But hey, your hatred of me, your FDS is so much stronger than your love for Ohio St, I can understand why you continually try to attack Minnesota.

I didn't read past your lame injury excuse. Cry a little more. Ohio State a few years ago was down to their 3rd string QB and won a national title.

The rest of the bullshit you said, just more gibberish.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's going to a better bowl game Ohio State or Minnesota?

UofM takes care of business tonight and the Buckeyes are going to the Rose Bowl.

If Iowa pulls off the upset probably the Fiesta Bowl.
Of course Ohio St is going to a better bowl game. I never once all season long even came close to trying to claim UMn was better than Ohio St, the fact that you just made the mistake of thinking that was what I was trying to argue, actually shows evidence that you DO consider Minnesota a pretty quality team, lol. I won't press it, as I suspect you'd never admit as much, because of your FDS, but I will just assure you that I was not trying to compare UMn to Ohio St. I was just highlighting how bad Ohio St's loss to Oregon ended up being.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read past your lame injury excuse. Cry a little more. Ohio State a few years ago was down to their 3rd string QB and won a national title.

The rest of the bullshit you said, just more gibberish.
So Oregon fans can complain about injuries and such, Ohio St fans can bring up the ages of it's players as an excuse, but Minnesota fans are not allowed to point out factors that can affect the outcome of a game?

Minnesota played the majority of it's season without ALL FOUR of the RB's it started the season playing with in the Ohio St game and was still able to win 8 games and beat it's biggest rival who was on something like an 7 game winning streak going into the game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Oregon fans can complain about injuries and such, Ohio St fans can bring up the ages of it's players as an excuse, but Minnesota fans are not allowed to point out factors that can affect the outcome of a game?

Minnesota played the majority of it's season without ALL FOUR of the RB's it started the season playing with in the Ohio St game and was still able to win 8 games and beat it's biggest rival who was on something like an 7 game winning streak going into the game.

Having a young team, like Ohio State has this year, isn't the same as bringing up injuries.

A word of advice for you. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you couldn't beat Ohio State WITH those guys, it probably didn't matter.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Ohio St is going to a better bowl game. I never once all season long even came close to trying to claim UMn was better than Ohio St, the fact that you just made the mistake of thinking that was what I was trying to argue, actually shows evidence that you DO consider Minnesota a pretty quality team, lol. I won't press it, as I suspect you'd never admit as much, because of your FDS, but I will just assure you that I was not trying to compare UMn to Ohio St. I was just highlighting how bad Ohio St's loss to Oregon ended up being.

Okay you need to find the exact comment where I claimed you said Minnesota's better than Ohio State this year. Come on here's your chance to finally back your nonsense up.

You took a shot at Ohio State, comment # 1404. About them losing to Oregon. Do you even remember the bullshit you post?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a young team, like Ohio State has this year, isn't the same as bringing up injuries.

How? How is it different? You can prepare ahead of games if you know your players are lacking experience. Injuries often happen during games or in the middle of seasons, much harder to adapt, especially when the player is the best player on the team or plays a vital position like QB, RB, or WR.
A word of advice for you. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.
Spoken from experience I'm guessing? lol No one in real life has ever tried to call me stupid, everyone who knows me personally knows they'd never get away with claiming something so obviously not true. Only losers online who know they can get away with posting anything basically.

Fat? If I'm fat, Michael Jackson hated little kids, Trump was humble and Epstein killed himself, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you couldn't beat Ohio State WITH those guys, it probably didn't matter.
Ibrahim got injured during the Ohio St game, and I am not sure, but I think our top receiver was out that game, too. And an obvious targeting call that would have had UMn keep the ball was waved off by the Refs, giving Ohio St the ball late in the game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? How is it different? You can prepare ahead of games if you know your players are lacking experience. Injuries often happen during games or in the middle of seasons, much harder to adapt, especially when the player is the best player on the team or plays a vital position like QB, RB, or WR.

Spoken from experience I'm guessing? lol No one in real life has ever tried to call me stupid, everyone who knows me personally knows they'd never get away with claiming something so obviously not true. Only losers online who know they can get away with posting anything basically.

Fat? If I'm fat, Michael Jackson hated little kids, Trump was humble and Epstein killed himself, lol.

So you don't know the difference between an inexperienced (young) team and a team dealing with injuries?

Well can't say I'm very surprised you don't know what the difference is.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't know the difference between an inexperienced (young) team and a team dealing with injuries?

Well can't say I'm very surprised you don't know what the difference is.
I know what the difference is DUH. And as a follower of multiple sports whose talked to thousands of sports fans online over the years, 95% of fans think injuries are significant and not only bring them up when they plague their own teams, but at times are willing to admit that injuries hurt the opponents team and were a significant factor in the outcome of the game. And the 5% of fans that claim they are not, only do so when injuries have not hurt their own team. That's been my general impression.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gopher Women Hockey went ON THE ROAD and took 5 of 6 from the #1 ranked team in the country, ON THE ROAD!!!