• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T

They DID play a road game in Pennsylvania. And the 3 teams they beat in the REAL title tourney, were all better than Oregon.
Come on Dork - they played 1 road game in East Philly. This is a stupid argument. Oregon was bigger and played fast up tempo game. LIU was at best was a regional team since all there games were at home with the exception of one game that was 90 miles away.

I’ll let you have the last word. It is ironic that the 2 schools that played in the very first NCAA Playoffs in basketball and football were tOSU & Oregon.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve already pointed out to you - LIU didn’t even play a road game. No way can you claim a team that had zero road wins is the best team in the country. Time to move on.
LIU and Loyola were both undefeated, I believe, going into the NIT Title game.

In contrast, Oregon had 5 losses and Ohio St had 6 losses, probably 5 going into the game, so ZERO losses for the two finalists in the NIT tournament and 10 for the two finally in the lame ass ncaa tournament, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Dork - they played 1 road game in East Philly. This is a stupid argument. Oregon was bigger and played fast up tempo game. LIU was at best was a regional team since all there games were at home with the exception of one game that was 90 miles away.

I’ll let you have the last word. It is ironic that the 2 schools that played in the very first NCAA Playoffs in basketball and football were tOSU & Oregon.
If Oregon was so much better than LIU, how is that Oregon lost so handily to Butler, I think it was, while LIU so handily beat that same team?

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Oregon was so much better than LIU, how is that Oregon lost so handily to Butler, I think it was, while LIU so handily beat that same team?
Butler? Neither school played Butler. I think you mean Bradley. We already went over this. Oregon traveled by train for 2 days played ON THE ROAD AT BRADLEY and LIU played them you guessed it at home.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler? Neither school played Butler. I think you mean Bradley. We already went over this. Oregon traveled by train for 2 days played ON THE ROAD AT BRADLEY and LIU played them you guessed it at home.
Excuses, excuses.

Undefeated vs undefeated... OR...

FIVE loss team vs a FIVE loss team????

Helms Athletic Foundation AND the Premo-Poretta Poll AND the older, more established, more popular and more respected NIT tournament, AND the vast majority of the fans

Vs

The upstart ncaa, all by themselves, out of their own self interest, promote their own tournament as the National Championship tournament.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helms Athletic Foundation AND the Premo-Poretta Poll AND the older, more established, more popular and more respected NIT tournament, AND the vast majority of the fans

The NIT must have been around a long time to establish itself as you described. When did it start?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NIT must have been around a long time to establish itself as you described. When did it start?
1938, one year prior.

What you are ignoring is that it was held at Madison Square Garden, a very popular venue at that time. That alone made it a more prestigious tournament back then

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1938, one year prior.

What you are ignoring is that it was held at Madison Square Garden, a very popular venue at that time. That alone made it a more prestigious tournament back then

So not really that much older, certainly not much more established. More lies you are getting exposed.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you lied
The Bible says "judge not lest you be judged". Part of what it meant was to be careful not to judge others of something you are also guilty of. If you set the bar so high for me, so that I can't even make an understandable mistake, then that means you can't make a similar mistake or you will be judged even more harshly, as the first is arguably even a sin, it's an understandable mistake, the 2nd is the act of a judgemental person, usually a sign of a serious character flaw.

No one likes the judgmental prick.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bible says "judge not lest you be judged". Part of what it meant was to be careful not to judge others of something you are also guilty of. If you set the bar so high for me, so that I can't even make an understandable mistake, then that means you can't make a similar mistake or you will be judged even more harshly, as the first is arguably even a sin, it's an understandable mistake, the 2nd is the act of a judgemental person, usually a sign of a serious character flaw.

It was a joke dimwit

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck off with your bible thumping bullshit, you degenerate wacko.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not really that much older, certainly not much more established. More lies you are getting exposed.
It was FIRST.

Didn't need to be that much older, especially getting started in arguably the most happening place on earth.

It took years, arguably decades, for the ncaa to overtake the NIT tournament. So YEAH, much more established.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was FIRST.

Didn't need to be that much older, especially getting started in arguably the most happening place on earth.

It took years, arguably decades, for the ncaa to overtake the NIT tournament. So YEAH, much more established.

It overtook the NIT in its first season. No need for you to keep lying.