• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't access the PF right now, so AGAIN you choose to spread lies about me.

So you don't know a single person on this site you could tag to get into this thread to back your claims up? Doesn't matter if you've been blocked from the PF. You should still be able to tag people. And once again you can't back up what you're claiming. No surprise there.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't know a single person on this site you could tag to get into this thread to back your claims up? Doesn't matter if you've been blocked from the PF. You should still be able to tag people. And once again you can't back up what you're claiming. No surprise there.
It was several years ago you nutjob. I don't live here year round like some of you, and when I am here, I'm not here to make friends, I have plenty of those in real life.

But you keep on not believing me, because it's hilarious to me. Your pathetic attempts to get others to think I'm a liar crack me up.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was several years ago you nutjob. I don't live here year round like some of you, and when I am here, I'm not here to make friends, I have plenty of those in real life.

But you keep on not believing me, because it's hilarious to me. Your pathetic attempts to get others to think I'm a liar crack me up.

So you started lying about being in the military years ago? Now that I do believe. And when you say "several years ago" exactly how long ago was it?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you started lying about being in the military years ago? Now that I do believe. And when you say "several years ago" exactly how long ago was it?
I don't track my posts here or anything? I don't know? Probably late summer or fall of 2019, but it could have been earlier?

And you know that the longer you maintain these lies you tell about me, the worse it will be for you down the line?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't track my posts here or anything? I don't know? Probably late summer or fall of 2019, but it could have been earlier?

And you know that the longer you maintain these lies you tell about me, the worse it will be for you down the line?

So you can't even name a single person on this site that can back up your supposed military experience? Got it. You never back anything up you say anyway. Wonder why?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds about right. He's pathetic.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can't even name a single person on this site that can back up your supposed military experience? Got it. You never back anything up you say anyway. Wonder why?
I back up plenty, especially when back up is requested. This time I am simply not able at the moment. Not via someone here.

And like I said, just do the math. It all adds up.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I back up plenty, especially when back up is requested. This time I am simply not able at the moment. **Not via someone here**.

And like I said, just do the math. It all adds up.

No you haven't backed up what you're claiming. You can't even get one person on this site to back up what you're claiming. But that's what you do all the time. Run your mouth. Get called out. And never back anything up.

Instead of providing any proof of all the outrageous nonsense you spew you just blather on and on incoherently. Oh yeah, and the petty insults you throw around on a daily basis. That's one of your specialties.

** = caught you in yet another lie

So now you're claiming nobody on this site can verify that you were in the military. Just as I thought. But when I asked you for some legit proof you said this yesterday.

The military and veterans thread pinned at the top of the PF.

Then you gave a lame excuse saying you don't have access to the PF. Here's the proof in your words.

I can't access the PF right now, so AGAIN you choose to spread lies about me.

So you done with your nonstop bullshit yet? Probably not.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's weird is he truly thinks everything he says is always a fact.

When he gets caught in a lie (which happens nearly every day he posts), he'll do one of three things:

1. Deflect to another topic.
2. Claim he "forgot" (conveniently another lie)
3. Resort to childish namecalling.

Truly a pathetic loser.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's told so many lies on multiple topics he's gotta be dizzy.
Opinions you disagree with are not lies you idiot. Unintentional lapses of memory or being too lazy to fact check something before posting it is something we all do, something YOU did just recently
When he gets caught in a lie (which happens nearly every day he posts), he'll do one of three things:

1. Deflect to another topic.
2. Claim he "forgot" (conveniently another lie)
3. Resort to childish namecalling.

Truly a pathetic loser.
Wamu has forgotten several things and does the first two of those things when you call him on it and instead of number 3, resorts to falsely labeling me a liar.

Makes him a hypocrite at best, and either a liar or just really really stupid.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions you disagree with are not lies you idiot. Unintentional lapses of memory or being too lazy to fact check something before posting it is something we all do, something YOU did just recently

Wamu has forgotten several things and does the first two of those things when you call him on it and instead of number 3, resorts to falsely labeling me a liar.

Makes him a hypocrite at best, and either a liar or just really really stupid.

Nonsense. @Wamu is a quality poster.

You, on the other hand, are :trash::trash::trash:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It usually is a fact, minus the occasional lapse of memory.

It's fact that Oregon has never won a CBB national title right? After all you've said that multiple times and you claim that you never lie. According to you (and only you) Minnesota is the Cradle of Coaches. But it's Miami (OH.) that has that phrase trademarked.

You don't have an "occasional lapse of memory". You're complete full of shit.