• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Minnesota Here

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fact that Oregon has never won a CBB national title right? After all you've said that multiple times and you claim that you never lie. According to you (and only you) Minnesota is the Cradle of Coaches. But it's Miami (OH.) that has that phrase trademarked.

You don't have an "occasional lapse of memory". You're complete full of shit.
It is MY OPINION, and an opinion shared by many, that the 1939 NCAA so-called "National Championship tournament" field was made up of losers who didn't get an invite to the much more prestigious and popular and well respected, at the time and by historians, NIT tournament, that many, still to this day, consider the legit National Championship tournament, with the UNDEFEATED LIU team being the legit champs. That's not a lie, that's an opinion.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fact that Oregon has never won a CBB national title right? After all you've said that multiple times and you claim that you never lie. According to you (and only you) Minnesota is the Cradle of Coaches. But it's Miami (OH.) that has that phrase trademarked.

You don't have an "occasional lapse of memory". You're complete full of shit.
Minnesota doesn't "need" the title "cradle of coaches". If Miami of Ohio is so insecure about it, they can have it.

UMn can be The Coach Factory U, lol.

As UMn's list of coaches is more impressive than Miami of Ohio's. Always has been and always will be.

And if UMn sued Miami of Ohio regarding their right to patent that name, UMn would probably win, but the only University that cares about it is Miami of Ohio.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amusing to see FDF continuing to flail about as he gets caught in lie after lie.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1284? Of what thread?

This comment right here. And my bad, meant 1248.

No you haven't backed up what you're claiming. You can't even get one person on this site to back up what you're claiming. But that's what you do all the time. Run your mouth. Get called out. And never back anything up.

Instead of providing any proof of all the outrageous nonsense you spew you just blather on and on incoherently. Oh yeah, and the petty insults you throw around on a daily basis. That's one of your specialties.

** = caught you in yet another lie

So now you're claiming nobody on this site can verify that you were in the military. Just as I thought. But when I asked you for some legit proof you said this yesterday.

Then you gave a lame excuse saying you don't have access to the PF. Here's the proof in your words.

So you done with your nonstop bullshit yet? Probably not.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota doesn't "need" the title "cradle of coaches". If Miami of Ohio is so insecure about it, they can have it.

UMn can be The Coach Factory U, lol.

As UMn's list of coaches is more impressive than Miami of Ohio's. Always has been and always will be.

And if UMn sued Miami of Ohio regarding their right to patent that name, UMn would probably win, but the only University that cares about it is Miami of Ohio.

Well Minnesota isn't the cradle of coaches anyway. You're the only one saying that. Do you really think your opinions are always facts? Because you don't seem to understand the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amusing to see FDF continuing to flail about as he gets caught in lie after lie.

You're a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I do that right?

Hey freddie. I know you have no idea what sarcasm is. So just in case you're silly enough to take this comment seriously.

sarcasm2.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions are not lies.

True statements are not lies just because you don't want to believe them, lol.

Actually an opinion can be a lie. Like when you said it's your opinion that Oregon's never won a CBB title.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Minnesota isn't the cradle of coaches anyway. You're the only one saying that. Do you really think your opinions are always facts? Because you don't seem to understand the difference between an opinion and a fact.
You don't understand the difference between an opinion and a lie. This is one of the most hypocritical statements you make. You elevate YOUR opinion up to the level of fact, then try to claim my disagreeing with your "opinion" is the equivalent of a lie.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually an opinion can be a lie. Like when you said it's your opinion that Oregon's never won a CBB title.
Never won a "legit" recognized NATL title.

UMn's won multiple NIT bb Championships, doesn't mean either were legit Natl Championships.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't understand the difference between an opinion and a lie. This is one of the most hypocritical statements you make. You elevate YOUR opinion up to the level of fact, then try to claim my disagreeing with your "opinion" is the equivalent of a lie.
I never denied that Oregon won a tournament put on by the NCAA in 1939, I denied it being the legit recognized accepted National Championship tournament. Big difference.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, anyone with internet connection can Google that and figure out that the brand new, just started up, fledgling organization called the NCAA, tried to put on a tournament to compete with the already established and much more popular and legitimate NIT tournament that back then was considered the real/true National Championship tournament. They suckered 8 chump schools who didn't get invited to the real Natl Championship tournament, and if you look at their records you can tell why they didn't get invites.

So they put on their chump tournament that would be today considered equivalent to what we call the NIT tournament, nicknamed the NOT Invited Tournament, and Oregon beat the other chumps, congrats.

If I don't work til midnight again today, I'll get on my laptop and post the Wikipedia article on the NIT and it's status from 1938-into the late 40s even the 50s, describing how it was the most recognized and popular and the tournament MOST thought to be the legit Natl Championship, ESPECIALLY in 1939, lol.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The 1939 NCAA Tournament was the first time a college basketball national champion was crowned."

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve already pointed out to you - LIU didn’t even play a road game. No way can you claim a team that had zero road wins is the best team in the country. Time to move on.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T
I’ve already pointed out to you - LIU didn’t even play a road game. No way can you claim a team that had zero road wins is the best team in the country. Time to move on.
They DID play a road game in Pennsylvania. And the 3 teams they beat in the REAL title tourney, were all better than Oregon.