• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lincoln Police Investigating possible sexual assualt

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That the victim didn't show up at the hospital until Sunday 'afternoon' gives me suspicion that the r*pe didn't even happen at the house.
She may have left with the perp for a ride home and that's when it happened. The cops may have been interviewing to be sure that the perp and victim were both there at some point. "Did you see her leave with him" etc..

Like @Brasky alluded to....That might have been the perps "Go Ahead" in his demented mind that he could take advantage of her. "She's leaving with me, that means she wants to fuck".

Last edited:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the 3 guys had a little bang party and a 4th guy got in on the action and she wasn't happy he didn't play football

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A million different senerios right now.

Yes indeed.

That she was "ASKING FOR IT" should be the last to come to the table though.

I.E. The zorbie theory.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I mean 2 of the guys that live there are black....

Maybe they meant rapped?

:noidea:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes indeed.

That she was "ASKING FOR IT" should be the last to come to the table though.

I.E. The zorbie theory.

Hey dickface, I never said that.. I said young gals place themselves in harm's way by going to a party with a bunch of young guys who not only get drunk, but have high libidos. They certainly don't deserve to be raped. Of course, the gals getting drunk themselves makes it even worse.

Being a contractor explains why you post some of the crap that you do.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dickface, I never said that.. I said young gals place themselves in harm's way by going to a party with a bunch of young guys who not only get drunk, but have high libidos. They certainly don't deserve to be raped. Of course, the gals getting drunk themselves makes it even worse.

Being a contractor explains why you post some of the crap that you do.

Once again caught lying about having me on ignore. :L

Not 2 days ago when busted lying yet again, you said "I'm really putting you on ignore this time"

So, how does me being "a contractor explain some of the crap I do"?

This should be good.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley statement about this will be a university issue and not a athletics issue makes me think it wasn't a player

Not sure you read or heard that right.

He's saying it's out of his hands. That he has no control over what the university decides. If anything that tells me there is a good chance it's a player.

"Riley said any decisions made on the players — or the investigation — going forward will be made primarily at the university administration level with Nebraska's Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance. Riley said it's "way too early to speculate" on whether the trio could be held from the season-ending game against Iowa.

Armstrong, Westerkamp and Foster all practiced Tuesday. Armstrong left practice early while Foster and Westerkamp left together after practice.

"Right now, we're really early in all this," Riley said. "It's one of those deals where we will follow exactly what the policies are within the athletic department and the university as everything goes forward. Whatever they find out — whatever they deem — we'll follow it right to the core. I know the university in general and our Title IX office are the lead in this working with law enforcement."

Riley was asked if his input would be "zero or close to zero" on the matter.

"That's how I understand it," he replied

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/...cle_17e8d964-8d89-11e5-b35f-3f2de5062022.html

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Once again caught lying about having me on ignore. :L

Not 2 days ago when busted lying yet again, you said "I'm really putting you on ignore this time"

So, how does me being "a contractor explain some of the crap I do"?

This should be good.

Just about all of the contractors I've dealt with over the years have done some strange things. I had a house built a decade ago and we had a really hard rain after a couple of months of being there. The gutters were installed too low and the water rushed over the gutters like it was Niagara Falls. When I brought this up to our contractor, he said he would fix it, but he would charge us for it. I guess warranty work doesn't apply to some contractors. Also, after the basement slab was poured, while walking around to check it out, I noticed a bad smell coming from the sump pit. Evidently one of the illegals who was working for the concrete sub pissed and pooped in our sump pit. There were many other problems I had to deal with, too many to list here. I regret not telling the freak breach of contract, and moved on. While talking with him one one day on the phone I told him his theme song was Take the money and run, by Steve Miller.

I have placed you on ignore a couple of times, but I couldn't resist taking you off of ignore also.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about all of the contractors I've dealt with over the years have done some strange things. I had a house built a decade ago and we had a really hard rain after a couple of months of being there. The gutters were installed too low and the water rushed over the gutters like it was Niagara Falls. When I brought this up to our contractor, he said he would fix it, but he would charge us for it. I guess warranty work doesn't apply to some contractors. Also, after the basement slab was poured, while walking around to check it out, I noticed a bad smell coming from the sump pit. Evidently one of the illegals who was working for the concrete sub pissed pooped in our sump pit. There were many other problems I had to deal with, too many to list here. I regret not telling the freak breach of contract, and moved on. While talking with him one one day on the phone I told him his theme song was Take the money and run, by Steve Miller.

I have placed you on ignore a couple of times, but I couldn't resist taking you off of ignore also.

lulz

I'm not in construction, you flaming idiot. I'm a sub-contractor for a major defense department company. I used to work for them full-time, now I'm a semi-retired consultant for them. Hence me working at Offutt or in other states across the Plains on occasion. It has nothing to do with building infrastructure. It has to do with the engineering of new electronic surveillance equipment or the operation of existing electronic surveillance equipment.

Regarding your issue with your house, it sounds to me like you didn't do your homework and properly vet whomever built it. To lump all home builders into being crooks is right up your alley tho.

Last edited:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz

I'm not in construction, you flaming idiot. I'm a sub-contractor for a major defense department company. I used to work for them full-time, now I'm a semi-retired consultant for them. Hence me working at Offutt or in other states across the Plains on occasion. It has nothing to do with building infrastructure. It has to do with the engineering of new electronic surveillance equipment and the operation of existing electronic surveillance equipment.

Regarding your issue with your house, it sounds to me like you didn't do your homework and properly vet whomever built it. To lump all home builders into being crooks is right up your alley tho.

Finally we get an explanation on why you're rich.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what zorbie does for a living.

Seems like the type that drives a school bus. Maybe delivers mail for usps. I'd be interested to hear if I guessed this right.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what zorbie does for a living.

Seems like the type that drives a school bus. Maybe delivers mail for usps. I'd be interested to hear if I guessed this right.

I'm going to guess he sold vacuum cleaners or encyclopedias door-to-door.

Maybe a shoe salesman at the local mall.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abelardos on R_A!:yahoo:

LOL

Actually we'll go to that highfalutin place you mentioned. As a matter of fact I was just got back from that area , but forgot to try them and went to Pepperjax instead. :L

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lulz

I'm not in construction, you flaming idiot. I'm a sub-contractor for a major defense department company. I used to work for them full-time, now I'm a semi-retired consultant for them. Hence me working at Offutt or in other states across the Plains on occasion. It has nothing to do with building infrastructure. It has to do with the engineering of new electronic surveillance equipment or the operation of existing electronic surveillance equipment.

I talked with half a dozen different homeowners who had homes built with that clown before I signed a contract with him, and all of them said he was a good contractor. It isn't my fault that he was a typical piece of shit for my home. Even his agent left him during the building process of my home. He wouldn't say why he left until later on, which was a disservice to me. He told me that he got tired of his refusal to do warranty work for his customers. In Nebraska there's pretty much no recourse for crap like this. The good news that I spread the news about that puke and he is now out of business, thank God.

By the way, being a sub like you are doesn't excuse you from being lumped into the same garbage heap that most contractors are lumped into. There are some exceptions to the rule, but not many. I know quite a few people who have had NUMEROUS problems with contractors, so it isn't just me that this was many problems for.