• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lincoln Police Investigating possible sexual assualt

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope that Nebraska and the Police Department do the right thing, and investigate this alleged assault and don't do a Florida State cover up with it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the heck?

You play a football game, you fly back, get in after midnight, and you want to party?

I did some dumb things in college, but I don't think I would have had the energy to do that. No way either Jordan or Tommy could have been going too hard. They have got to be banged up.

While looking up Trey Foster, found this on his twitter

That basket should be moving on a track, no?

I can put a stationary 55 gallon drum in my yard and drop a few balls in it.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I can tell, given what tommy said, it was not a resident of the house being investigated but a guest.

Football player or not. If a r*pe happened, fuck him.

Yep castrate him

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas should have just not said anything

Well he didn't lawyer up because even a law school student would have him keep is mouth shut at all costs.

If he didn't lawyer up, he likely had nothing to do with the incident.

I was wondering that myself.

They both come from money. Mom and dad are helping both of them out.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article doesn't state whether it was even a player on the team involved, if it was they'll be booted fairly quick. Slippin Jimmy down at fsu and the pro woman beaters in the nfl have brought about so much awareness in these types of cases where universities, all but 1, normally take action straight away before it even goes into court

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard enough of this on 1110 today

nobody got arrested
Weird hearld interviewed TA --which is strange

prolly an isolated incedent with some dude that was hanging out and did the bad ---being drank

is my first assumption

I do feel bad fer that young girl though

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I heard enough of this on 1110 today

nobody got arrested
Weird hearld interviewed TA --which is strange

prolly an isolated incedent with some dude that was hanging out and did the bad ---being drank

is my first assumption

I do feel bad fer that young girl though

I do too if she isn't fabricating this, but on the other hand, maybe these young gals should use a little bit of common sense and stay away from parties like these? Just a thought.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well he didn't lawyer up because even a law school student would have him keep is mouth shut at all costs.

If he didn't lawyer up, he likely had nothing to do with the incident.

They both come from money. Mom and dad are helping both of them out.

This crossed my mind also.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too if she isn't fabricating this, but on the other hand, maybe these young gals should use a little bit of common sense and stay away from parties like these? Just a thought.

That's that r*pe culture mentality. I don't mean to be the PC police, but saying "maybe if you didn't go to someone's house for a party, you wouldn't get raped." Is pretty damn ridiculous.

Here's a really simple solution: Just because a girl agrees to go into a room with you and close the door does not mean she's going to have sex with you. Even if she's kissing you, if she says "no" when you want to take it further, fucking STOP.

Whoever it was, if she said no, and he kept going, that's r*pe. That's the way I was raised anyway. No doesn't mean maybe, or that maybe they'll like it if you keep trying to get them to do it. No means no I don't want your nasty ass dick anywhere around me LOL

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow the word r*pe is censored now? Jesus.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's that r*pe culture mentality. I don't mean to be the PC police, but saying "maybe if you didn't go to someone's house for a party, you wouldn't get raped." Is pretty damn ridiculous.

Here's a really simple solution: Just because a girl agrees to go into a room with you and close the door does not mean she's going to have sex with you. Even if she's kissing you, if she says "no" when you want to take it further, fucking STOP.

Whoever it was, if she said no, and he kept going, that's r*pe. That's the way I was raised anyway. No doesn't mean maybe, or that maybe they'll like it if you keep trying to get them to do it. No means no I don't want your nasty ass dick anywhere around me LOL

Well spoken.

There's stupid, and then there's zorbie stupid.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't really comment on this situation until I know details.

There are dumbass dudes out there who take advantage of girls, and there are fucking dumb bitches out there who like attention.

Either could be the case as far as I know.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no such thing as "r*pe culture", quit making up bullshit labels for things. No one approves of r*pe, asking people to have personal responsibility is a different thing.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I've had gals hang on me before after they've had numerous drinks, and I could have easily gotten laid in those situations, but luckily I was coherent and was able to see the danger of those situations, and I had the sense to walk away. On the other hand, I bet guys like Red_Alert would most likely take advantage of a drunk woman.

When I said "maybe," I'm sure I was clear enough for you to see that I meant ANY woman who is around a bunch of drunk guys when she's drunk also is asking for trouble. I'm not saying they deserve to be raped, but it's just common sense for a woman to not leave herself vulnerable.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There's no such thing as "r*pe culture", quit making up bullshit labels for things. No one approves of r*pe, asking people to have personal responsibility is a different thing.

Exactly.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a culture of "hey if she put her tongue down my throat, that's the green light to get it in". Not true. That's someone's daughter, mother, brother, sister, FATHER. If she say's no, that means NO.

I don't care if she's drunk or high or on something else. If she say's she doesn't want it, you're a fuck boy if you keep trying, and you deserve what you get if the law gets involved.

Last edited: