• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lincoln Police Investigating possible sexual assualt

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn't want to get PC on people, but you need to educate yourself about what r*pe culture actually means.

Women deserve respect. They deserve credibility in these situations. Fuck her if she's lying because of some petty situation and that was her best way of getting back at someone, but you can't automatically assume that.

Automatic assumption of a girl with ulterior motives in a r*pe case is exactly what brought on the term "r*pe culture".

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a culture of "hey if she put her tongue down my throat, that's the green light to get it in". Not true. That's someone's daughter, mother, brother, sister. If she say's no, that means NO.

I don't care if she's drunk or high or on something else. If she say's she doesn't want it, you're a fuck boy if you keep trying, and you deserve what you get if the law gets involved.

You don't even know the fucking story and you're assuming she told the guy no. You're blaming the guy already. What if he's the victim of a false claim? Quit victim blaming.

This is the biggest problem with PC culture. Blame the white male 100% of the time.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really didn't want to get PC on people, but you need to educate yourself about what r*pe culture actually means.

Women deserve respect. They deserve credibility in these situations. Fuck her if she's lying because of some petty situation and that was her best way of getting back at someone, but you can't automatically assume that.

Automatic assumption of a girl with ulterior motives in a r*pe case is exactly what brought on the term "r*pe culture".

If a woman gets drunk and then hangs all over a bunch of guys, she doesn't really deserve respect, but again like I said before, she doesn't deserve to be r*ped either.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even know the fucking story and you're assuming she told the guy no. You're blaming the guy already. What if he's the victim of a false claim? Quit victim blaming.
That's a nice confederate flag in your avy

I see where you're head's at

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the biggest problem with PC culture. Blame the white male 100% of the time.

I get that shit, but you jumped to the exact opposite conclusion man

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I didn't even jump to a conclusion

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first instinct is to say "she's a dramatic lying asshole", but she went to the hospital man. The fucking hospital.

Either she really did get raped, or she's an overly dramatic person.

No matter what, I'm just speaking on the general issue of automatically assuming the girl is "a dramatic lying vindictive bitch"

That's how Jameis got away with his shit.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a facebook troll avatar if you haven't noticed the caitlyn jenner, the bill cosby, the french flag, the lbgt flag, the starbucks cup, the poop swastika on the head, the #blm, and the equal sign?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all just agree if a girl says no and a dude keeps going, that's r*pe.

If she goes through it, acts like she wants it and regrets it enough later for whatever reason, then that's when you get into the grey area.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Armstrong made it sound like she was 100% a drama queen. "I don't know why she would say that."

I can see it, but I'm not gonna say "oh she's a lying slut who was putting out and was begging for the D" without knowing what happened.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a facebook troll avatar if you haven't noticed the caitlyn jenner, the bill cosby, the french flag, the lbgt flag, the starbucks cup, the poop swastika on the head, the #blm, and the equal sign?

LOL that's cool man. I'm just really fucking concerned that we have a serious situation on our hands. Not gonna apologize for my attitude and judgement toward people right now.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that's cool man. I'm just really fucking concerned that we have a serious situation on our hands. Not gonna apologize for my attitude and judgement toward people right now.

which situation?

the upcoming race war?
the upcoming WWIII with ISIS?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we can all just agree if a girl says no and a dude keeps going, that's r*pe.

If she goes through it, acts like she wants it and regrets it enough later for whatever reason, then that's when you get into the grey area.

I wonder how many men have gone to prison because of this situation? A scary thought for men.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always let the girl be on top the first time.

Then there can be no confusion.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do we know the race of either party? Did I miss something?

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know what time this woman showed up at the house? Assuming they didn't get back from Rutgers until late, it doesn't sound like she went over there for a study group. This sounds like it was a booty call. Just saying.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know what time this woman showed up at the house? Assuming they didn't get back from Rutgers until late, it doesn't sound like she went over there for a study group. This sounds like it was a booty call. Just saying.

It was a house party I thought