• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Jones Sexual Assault Case to Go to Trial

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-oh. Someone got loose with the Johnnie Walker Black?

It is alleged Jones, who is 80 years old, kissed a woman 'on the mouth and forcibly grabbed her without her consent.'

At the time, Jones denied the accusations and said they were 'malicious and hurtful'. As yet, there is no response from him to the case being revived.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post is complete bullshit.

Jerry Jones is a billionaire.

Everyone knows he drinks Johnnie Walker Blue. And everyone knows that you can kiss anyone you want when you are drinking that stuff.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone knows he drinks Johnnie Walker Blue. And everyone knows that you can kiss anyone you want when you are drinking that stuff.
True, but iggloo gets off on anything Dallas.

Newsworthy

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the lawsuit, the woman says the incident caused her 'severe emotional distress,' 'psychological pain and suffering' and medical expenses.

Translation: Cha-ching

Oh ya? Let's let Jerry Jones stick his tongue down your throat and see how you feel about it.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected on the Scotch reference. Yes, he is well known for drinking Blue, not Black.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just use Trump's excuse & presto magic exonerated!

"Everyone does it" Fuck Jerry Jones might become President!?! :heh:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry is the best owner in the league. Period.

Jerry is the worst general manager in the league. Period.

Reactions: DJ

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trump says you can grab them by the pooooosay!!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected on the Scotch reference. Yes, he is well known for drinking Blue, not Black.
Full House 90S Tv GIF

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which...makes him a bad owner. The good owners hire good football people and let them do their jobs; Jerry is incapable of that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read this exact statement a lot, but what is it exactly he does as an owner and what do we want from a good owner other than to spend the money to make the team on the field better and put good people in place to run the team? What has he done since hiring Jimmy in 1989? He used to spend on free agents but now he either listens to or has been convinced by his son to shop in the bargain aisle and basically ignore free agency. He built an amazing stadium but one with a scoreboard that is from time to time in play and a sun glare that has cost the Cowboys in a couple games including a playoff game. The single most important thing an owner does for his team is hire good people to run it and he failed miserably there and refuses to correct his error because his fatal flaw of wanting to be known as a football guy and the main reason his team wins a super bowl has overridden doing what's best for his team. Give me an owner who I don't see or hear from and just keeps the lights on and I'll be happy. I guess it could be worse as he isn't Snyder or Irsay

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this exact statement a lot, but what is it exactly he does as an owner and what do we want from a good owner other than to spend the money to make the team on the field better and put good people in place to run the team? Hire Jimmy in 1989? He used to spend on free agents but now he either listens to or has been convinced by his son to shop in the bargain aisle and basically ignore free agency. He built an amazing stadium but one with a scoreboard that is from time to time in play and a sun glare that has cost the Cowboys in a couple games including a playoff game. The single most important thing an owner does for his team is hire good people to run it and he failed miserably there and refuses to correct his error because his fatal flaw of wanting to be known as a football guy and the main reason his team wins a super bowl has overridden doing what's best for his team. Give me an owner who I don't see or hear from and just keeps the lights on and I'll be happy. I guess it could be worse as he isn't Snyder or Irsay
Two things stand out.

He will break the bank... (sometimes wrong guys, but thats GM making the decisions on who)

Team loves playing for the guy. Everything is top notch for the Cowboys, Everything.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things stand out.

He will break the bank... (sometimes wrong guys, but thats GM making the decisions on who)

Team loves playing for the guy. Everything is top notch for the Cowboys, Everything.
I do love the wine bar in the suite section of the stadium but I'd rather have a Super Bowl win

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this exact statement a lot, but what is it exactly he does as an owner and what do we want from a good owner other than to spend the money to make the team on the field better and put good people in place to run the team? What has he done since hiring Jimmy in 1989? He used to spend on free agents but now he either listens to or has been convinced by his son to shop in the bargain aisle and basically ignore free agency. He built an amazing stadium but one with a scoreboard that is from time to time in play and a sun glare that has cost the Cowboys in a couple games including a playoff game. The single most important thing an owner does for his team is hire good people to run it and he failed miserably there and refuses to correct his error because his fatal flaw of wanting to be known as a football guy and the main reason his team wins a super bowl has overridden doing what's best for his team. Give me an owner who I don't see or hear from and just keeps the lights on and I'll be happy. I guess it could be worse as he isn't Snyder or Irsay
He picked a real shitty GM, other than that he's is a great owner. As much as I love Texas Schram and Clint all the guys of the past, owner Jerry brought us a whole new era, glitz glamor championships, stadium THE STAR in Frisco. Not sure anything like that happens if he didn't buy th Boys.

I bitch about Jerry and all the dumb decisions he makes as a GM. Fucker got a lifetime contract.