• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry Jones Sexual Assault Case to Go to Trial

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got you 3.

Yes, been awhile. Would we have gotten those 3 without him buying?
He just happened to have known Jimmy and then got in the way and tore the whole thing down because he wasn't getting any credit for it. If I hadn't done anything good since 1989 I don't think people would be praising me for it

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Jerry is a very good businessman, and that he has helped the NFL make good business decisions in the past few decades. By all accounts he has been a big force among owners in that regard. This man could sell you anything, he is good at making money.

I also think Dallas has one of the best stadiums in football, having been there numerous times.

But the product he has put on the field has simply not been as good as the hype now for decades. And he's the reason.

Dallas has enormous potential advantages as a franchise. Many players come from Texas, and many others want to play in Texas because it has no state income tax and pretty blonde women left and right. Other than maybe Miami and LA, Dallas is probably the most desirable franchise for free agents because of those advantages.

Dallas has one of the best draft talent evaluators in Will McClay. But instead of listening to people like McClay, he has himself and half his family running the Cowboys--Jerry, son Stephen, daughter Charlotte, even grandson Jerrry Jones Jr., all now have top executive positions in the company.

That's his right I guess, this is America and he owns the team, but he's the reason it's not working.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just happened to have known Jimmy and then got in the way and tore the whole thing down because he wasn't getting any credit for it. If I hadn't done anything good since 1989 I don't think people would be praising me for it
I get it.

But we were getting nowhere before he bought.

3 rings

I remember the days after, the cap HELL.

Bad move after bad move our GM kept making trying to keep us competitive