• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lincoln Police Investigating possible sexual assualt

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll admit that I have very little tolerance for stupidity.

I have no tolerance for unethical contractors and subs. Aside from a few people who worked for the subs who built my house, most of them were a bunch of sneaks. My home builder was on another level of unethical. You're not fooling me.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no tolerance for unethical contractors and subs. Aside from a few people who worked for the subs who built my house, most of them were a bunch of sneaks. My home builder was on another level of unethical. You're not fooling me.

That they shit and pissed in your sump tells me everything I need to know.

It supports everything that you are here. A flaming douche.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Construction contractors aren't gonna shit and piss in someones sump unless they've been treated poorly.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"YER BACK ON IGNORE" kind of

lulz

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That they shit and pissed in your sump tells me everything I need to know.

It supports everything that you are here. A flaming douche.

No, a flaming douche is a contractor who has a subcontractor that does stuff like that. What makes it even worse is I complimented the concrete subcontractor after their work was finished not knowing what they did a couple of days later in the basement. In my experience, the vast majority of you contractors are alike.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I tried to find a link about a contractor who built a couple a home in Lincoln, and predictably the contractor wouldn't back up his work to the tune of $20,000 worth of repairs. Naturally the homeowners had no recourse even after they sued the turd. The contractor just predictably changed the name of his company and went on his merry unethical ways.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, a flaming douche is a contractor who has a subcontractor that does stuff like that. What makes it even worse is I complimented the concrete subcontractor after their work was finished not knowing what they did a couple of days later in the basement. In my experience, the vast majority of you contractors are alike.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn that's gold. Couldn't happen to a bigger douche.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread sucks.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm on your ignore feature, it only means one thing: I'm right too often for your liking.

I'm right VERY FUCKING OFTEN.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were you referring to?

Basically, I'm abrasive and blunt and many times go after specific posters just to get a rise out of them. I rub a lot of people the wrong way. Not referring to anyone specifically, but people have pointed out that they put me on ignore because they believe I'm too vulgar and at times visceral in my posts directed at specific people. I'm banned from any other board than this one for this exact reason.

Sure, it's a flaw of mine, but my filter turns off when I post here. I don't know if it's because I get to "hide behind a keyboard", but I'm going to say what's on my mind and if people don't like it, by all means put me on ignore, but banning me from posting on other boards just shows that either 1. I threaten their credibility 2. they can't handle the truth or 3. They have a petty vendetta against me because I've correctly pointed out their serious flaws in the way they go about posting or running this site.