• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lincoln Police Investigating possible sexual assualt

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wonder what zorbie does for a living.

Seems like the type that drives a school bus. Maybe delivers mail for usps. I'd be interested to hear if I guessed this right.

I operate a printing press, and unlike a lot of contractors and sub contractors I produce high quality work.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what zorbie does for a living.

Seems like the type that drives a school bus. Maybe delivers mail for usps. I'd be interested to hear if I guessed this right.

angry-bus-driver-o.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked with half a dozen different homeowners who had homes built with that clown before I signed a contract with him, and all of them said he was a good contractor. It isn't my fault that he was a typical piece of shit for my home. Even his agent left him during the building process of my home. He wouldn't say why he left until later on, which was a disservice to me. He told me that he got tired of his refusal to do warranty work for his customers. In Nebraska there's pretty much no recourse for crap like this. The good news that I spread the news about that puke and he is now out of business, thank God.

By the way, being a sub like you are doesn't excuse you from being lumped into the same garbage heap that most contractors are lumped into. There are some exceptions to the rule, but not many. I know quite a few people who have had NUMEROUS problems with contractors, so it isn't just me that this was many problems for.

Sounds to me like the contractor just didn't like you for some reason. I can't imagine why? His agent probably told him "you're on your own dealing with that douche-nozzle, catch me on the next house".

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sounds to me like the contractor just didn't like you for some reason. I can't imagine why? His agent probably told him "you're on your own dealing with that douche-nozzle, catch me on the next house".

He did this crap to a lot of people, not just me. He was just a typical "no ethics" contractor.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did this crap to a lot of people, not just me. He was just a typical "no ethics" contractor.

"I talked with half a dozen different homeowners who had homes built with that clown before I signed a contract with him, and all of them said he was a good contractor."

You're changing your tune.

There's stupid, and then there's zorbie stupid.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"I talked with half a dozen different homeowners who had homes built with that clown before I signed a contract with him, and all of them said he was a good contractor."

You're changing your tune.

There's stupid, and then there's zorbie stupid.

I would rather be called stupid than being called a no ethics contractor. I haven't changed my tune at all.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather be called stupid than being called a no ethics contractor. I haven't changed my tune at all.

lulz

I retired from the very defense contractor I sub for. They are a $Multi-Billion company with an outstanding reputation. Do you really think they'd risk their reputation by subbing work to me if I were ever unethical? Do you think I'd still have my govt security clearance if I were unethical?

When I finish a job, whether it be on a new system, technical assistance with an existing system, or the modification of an existing system, it works as advertised. The job is not complete without a line by line acceptance inspection done by the customer and myself.

Just admit you have no clue what you're talking about and are digging yourself into a deeper hole. You were much safer when you were lying about having me on ignore.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz

I retired from the very defense contractor I sub for. They are a $Multi-Billion company with an outstanding reputation. Do you really think they'd risk their reputation by subbing work to me if I were ever unethical? Do you think I'd still have my govt security clearance if I were unethical?

When I finish a job, whether it be on a new system, technical assistance with an existing system, or the modification of an existing system, it works as advertised. The job is not complete without a line by line acceptance inspection done by the customer and myself.

Just admit you have no clue what you're talking about and are digging yourself into a deeper hole. You were much safer when you were lying about having me on ignore.

"why you fucking ****!"

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even know the fucking story and you're assuming she told the guy no. You're blaming the guy already. What if he's the victim of a false claim? Quit victim blaming.

This is the biggest problem with PC culture. Blame the white male 100% of the time.
SSSSMOTIS !!! is so cool and very correct about this PC libtarded fakeness look to change the werld views

I HHHATE ALL this libtard PC take on all Werld issues ---- it is draining the very fabric of the American culture and history

PERIOD !!!

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to plorst about these things --- buuut cant

prolly get banned
1- Chuck Sheen has aids and knew for 4 years-- but still porked girls and tranny's knowing this
2- Isis and this guffball Musslim Pres we have is in thar party to Win !!
3-- Trump-- right now will be the Presidant --- and hopefuly build walls to protect what our forefathers started here

I shall stop here --I could be steppin on the tows of some PC pussies that need safe zones

LOL !!!

safe Zones

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lulz

Just admit that a name caller like yourself doesn't have the ethics that you believe you have. You're in denial, but a lot of contractors and subs are.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just admit that a name caller like yourself doesn't have the ethics that you believe you have. You're in denial, but a lot of contractors and subs are.

I'll admit that I have very little tolerance for stupidity.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time in my life I've ever heard anyone bash sub-contactors....