• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lebron crying about mvp

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you...its appreciated...

ill tell ya..undergrad is a JOKE compared to law school....i worked more in one law school class than i prob did all 4 years of undergrad.

Yeah, I've heard that law school is no joke. Says a lot that you have stayed the course all the way through.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you...its appreciated...

ill tell ya..undergrad is a JOKE compared to law school....i worked more in one law school class than i prob did all 4 years of undergrad.

Well done.

Where'd you go? Somewhere in NE Ohio, I'm assuming?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of what I've seen is threads/posts bashing Lebron. I've seen pro-Lebron posts from Wiggy and Gordon, but those seem to typically be in defense against the bashing posts.

So if someone were to start a post and, for instance, say that Dwight Howard is the best Center there ever was, would you respond to that positively or negatively? Or just plain laugh in their face?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you're deciding what I have or have not seen?

And you're blathering on about "don't talk about what you don't know." Comical.

I don't have to "decide" a thing. You have shown that you don't know what the hell you're talking about all by yourself. I'm just the one pointing it out.

The truly funny part is that in trying to defend yourself, you're just proving the point.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to "decide" a thing. You have shown that you don't know what the hell you're talking about all by yourself. I'm just the one pointing it out.

The truly funny part is that in trying to defend yourself, you're just proving the point.

Are you ESL?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well done.

Where'd you go? Somewhere in NE Ohio, I'm assuming?
Thank you.

Marshall dtown...first 2 years i went full time...finished the last "year" over the course of two since i got a good clerkship and worked quite a bit....started the process with taking the LSAT almost 5 years ago now....crazy that its finally coming to a completion.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I'm starting to think you may have a room temperature i.q.

Trojan: If you've been here enough to see X, then you've certainly seen Y.

Slinky: Actually, I've only seen X; here are the examples...

Trojan: You're wrong. You've seen Y. I know it.

Slinky: You're unqualified to tell me what I have seen.

Trojan: You don't know what you're talking about and you're proving it.

giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs stay busy during time off with dance party at Kevin Love's house

laugh or cry? lol

bout a month ago, Fear the Sword asked Channing Frye about the team's chemistry. He gave a full-throated defense of the relationship he has with teammates. There were no qualifiers, and he really seemed to want to go out of his way to make his point. His response:

"It's a bunch of bullsh*t. It was overblown like crazy. This is, probably, one of the best locker rooms I've ever been in in my career. I think so many things get overblown. I just literally stopped watching ESPN and all that other kind of stuff. It's like 'I'm in the locker room and you guys are making up stuff that doesn't even exist. It's kind of crazy. For us, it just makes us meld together. We laugh about it at times. It brings us together, makes us a better team."

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan: If you've been here enough to see X, then you've certainly seen Y.

Slinky: Actually, I've only seen X; here are the examples...

Trojan: You're wrong. You've seen Y. I know it.

Slinky: You're unqualified to tell me what I have seen.

Trojan: You don't know what you're talking about and you're proving it.

View attachment 117564

Slinky: I don't post here very often. But I think I know what I'm talking about.

Trojan: You don't know what you're talking about.

Slinky: Yes, I do. Look here's some more posts that show I don't know what I'm talking about.

Trojan: :L

The more you post, the more you prove how clueless you are. But hey, at least you're providing some entertainment value.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs stay busy during time off with dance party at Kevin Love's house

laugh or cry? lol

bout a month ago, Fear the Sword asked Channing Frye about the team's chemistry. He gave a full-throated defense of the relationship he has with teammates. There were no qualifiers, and he really seemed to want to go out of his way to make his point. His response:

"It's a bunch of bullsh*t. It was overblown like crazy. This is, probably, one of the best locker rooms I've ever been in in my career. I think so many things get overblown. I just literally stopped watching ESPN and all that other kind of stuff. It's like 'I'm in the locker room and you guys are making up stuff that doesn't even exist. It's kind of crazy. For us, it just makes us meld together. We laugh about it at times. It brings us together, makes us a better team."

That's why I am at the point where I'm done with the media. There was a time when it was about being accurate. Now, it's sound bites, quotes taken out of context and made up shit. It's who can come up with the most salacious headline to get the most clicks.

If I were an NBA player, I wouldn't give interviews. If the league forced me to, I'd give them the Marshawn Lynch "I'm just here so I don't get fined" treatment.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slinky: I don't post here very often. But I think I know what I'm talking about.

Trojan: You don't know what you're talking about.

Slinky: Yes, I do. Look here's some more posts that show I don't know what I'm talking about.

Trojan: :L

The more you post, the more you prove how clueless you are. But hey, at least you're providing some entertainment value.

You're like my fucking parrot, huh?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys think if Draymond and Klay were out last year and the Cavs were fully healthy that Curry gets 2 Finals games pretty much by himself and gets MVP consideration ON THE LOSING TEAM? lol

yah- i dont think so either.
Well the difference is GS has a deep team so even with Klay & Dray out Steph still wouldn't have to do anything by himself. And yes, they would be capable of winning 2 games- probably not the championship though.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand that distinction, but it is using a caveat. You would go with Curry now only because he's presumably has more excellent basketball ahead of him.

That doesn't address who is better right now, or even next season. The fact that the folks who pick Curry base it on the perceived locations of the players on their respective career arcs leads me to believe that Curry isn't as hands down the best player in the league as some people suggest.
I think you're interpreting those responses wrong. The fact that they're saying Curry is in his prime and they would take him tells you he's the pick RIGHT NOW. The point of picking a player is presumed to be long-term- which is why they'd rather have the player in his prime vs. at the end of his prime.

There will always be those that will pick LBJ regardless-just like we saw when the debate was about MJ. But, the fact is that LBJ is no longer the "best" at everything like he used to be and another player has stepped into that position. Curry is just better in different ways. And when we consider the evolution of basketball today he's a better fit for that role.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you 100% and I never would have bought it. Mrs Redfoot did and I just tried some at lunch. I don't know what makes it any "skinnier" than anything else, but it's real popcorn. Ingredients are Popcorn, sunflower oil and salt.

It doesn't have that big buttery taste, but the popped corn seems much more like movie theater popcorn than a microwave produces.
Skinny probably refers to no calories from things like butter and such.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a two man race imo, and not a fan of either team so I think I'm unbiased here.

I think Lebron brings more...the only thing Curry does better and we can say that with all certainty...he shoots better....all other phases, Lebron is considerably closer or he's better...rebounding, assists, defense...you said it best..."a force on both sides of the ball"....in small doses ,he can play any position on the floor and he can defend every position on the floor.
Ummm you forgot that Curry is leading the league in points & steals.
That is what you took away from it? Can the cavs homer take a break for a second and admit Curry is better? :L
:hellno:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when someone starts their arguement with "the guy hasnt even hit his prime"- and the guy is 28...pretty sure you can pretty much take a steaming dump on taht guys post lol

this is the NBA....when is he gonna hit his prime? 30? lol. LeBron declining? hes 31?? lol...so what is a players prime? from 29 and a half until 29 and 3/4's? :lol:
Funny because you think LBJ is still in him prime in his 30's. SMH.