• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lebron crying about mvp

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that someone posting ad nauseam about Lebron in a positive or negative way would be obsessed.

When was the last time you or anyone else called someone posting ad nauseum about Lebron in a positive way obsessed?

Maybe it's one of those cases where you get so entrenched in something, you don't realize what it is until you step away and see it from another perspective

Or, maybe you just don't know what the hell you are talking about? I post a good bit about Lebron because he's a big topic of conversation on NBA boards, because he's one of the best players in the league. I don't like him, but I try to be fair, which is why I am agreeing with and defending him on this thread.

I don't have to like a player to acknowledge that they are a great player and posting about someone who is a major topic of conversation, does not make someone obsessed or "jerking off to them."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people on here are obsessed with him.
oh geez...can u imagine if like on the Heat page where the one guy says he hopes Carroll doesnt play if I had said that about an injured player? LOL

The overreaction would have made insane--- the Salem Witch Hunts would be a sparkling model of justice and due process....lol.....the fake outrage bksballer would show us would just be OVER the top.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh geez...can u imagine if like on the Heat page where the one guy says he hopes Carroll doesnt play if I had said that about an injured player? LOL

The overreaction would have made insane--- the Salem Witch Hunts would be a sparkling model of justice and due process....lol.....the fake outrage bksballer would show us would just be OVER the top.

I was willing to give Bron the benefit of the doubt on the MVP answer.

But, after the backlash about the statement, he turns right around and insinuates that Kerr didn't deserve COach of the Year.

He's either being passive aggressive or he's trying to send a message, maybe both.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even in the old world?

* Fannation*

In a honesty, I don't remember you talking to many in the NBA threads often, outside of me, Sugar and MMA.

So, it's possible.

Ps. Glad to see you in Basketball-land more often.

@Dolemite censored , @Win TWINS!!! need to follow suit.

One of these days... :hug:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was willing to give Bron the benefit of the doubt on the MVP answer.

But, after the backlash about the statement, he turns right around and insinuates that Kerr didn't deserve COach of the Year.

He's either being passive aggressive or he's trying to send a message, maybe both.

Once again, that is just sensationalized headlines, imo.

I happened to see the entire interview that included that comment. A reporter said (paraphrasing)... "Blazers were officially eliminated yesterday... what do you think about the year they had?".

LeBron's answer... "Outside looking in, I think Terry Stotts should have been - or could have been - coach of the Year. I can't remember the last time that I've seen a team lose 4 starters and still be in the same position as far as postseason, and the success they had."

He stopped mid-sentence and deliberately corrected "should have been" to "could have been".

There was zero context or mention of the Warriors or Steve Kerr anywhere within the 10 minute interview. At that moment he was asked about the Blazers and he was praising them for exceeding expectations and accomplishing what they did.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I happened to see the entire interview that included that comment. A reporter said (paraphrasing)... "Blazers were officially eliminated yesterday... what do you think about the year they had?".

LeBron's answer... "Outside looking in, I think Terry Stotts should have been - or could have been - coach of the Year. I can't remember the last time that I've seen a team lose 4 starters and still be in the same position as far as postseason, and the success they had."

He stopped mid-sentence and deliberately corrected "should have been" to "could have been".

There was zero context or mention of the Warriors or Steve Kerr anywhere within the 10 minute interview. At that moment he was asked about the Blazers and he was praising them for exceeding expectations and accomplishing what they did.

Agree. This is similar to the MVP debate. Kerr got the COY, largely because the Warriors broke the all-time wins record. That's hard to overlook. Phil Jackson's lone COY came when the Bulls set the all-time record.

But as far as pure coaching. Stotts did far more, with far less. Kerr had a team that, barring major injuries, was always going to win 60+ games and be the #1 or #2 seed. Stotts team was expected to be sitting about where the Lakers finished.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least the Heat fans actually discuss things on the Heat board. In the last 10 months only two posts have been made on the cavs board. What does that say about you guys?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time you or anyone else called someone posting ad nauseum about Lebron in a positive way obsessed?

I never have. I said that if I saw someone posting ad nauseam about Lebron I'd call them obsessed, which I would.

Or, maybe you just don't know what the hell you are talking about?

I considered that, and it's entirely possible. I don't think that's the case, though.

I post a good bit about Lebron because he's a big topic of conversation on NBA boards, because he's one of the best players in the league. I don't like him, but I try to be fair, which is why I am agreeing with and defending him on this thread.

I don't have to like a player to acknowledge that they are a great player and posting about someone who is a major topic of conversation, does not make someone obsessed or "jerking off to them."

I was actually talking about people jerking off to Wiggy. Then I did acknowledge that a fair amount of folks are obsessed with Lebron too. I never mentioned you specifically, nor did I imply that you're obsessed with Wiggy or Lebron, but I'm getting a kick out of how important it is to you to tell me that you're not obsessed with Lebron. Just relax; I'll take your word for it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said he mentioned Kerr, I said he INSINUATED that he didn't deserve it.

If you honestly believe that Bron doesn't know that these types of statements are incendiary, you are being naive.

He knows EXACTLY how they are going to be construed.

After all the SportsHoopla over the MVP talk, he could have avoided another round of sensationalism. Yet, he chose not to.

He is being passive aggressive.

LeBron James goes from undermining Steph Curry to snubbing Steve Kerr

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never have. I said that if I saw someone posting ad nauseam I'd call them obsessed, which I would.

If you are on here enough to see people posting negatively about him enough to call them obsessed, then you are on here enough to see people posting positively about him ad nauseum. So, I guess we're back to you not knowing what the hell you're talking about.

I considered that, and it's entirely possible. I don't think that's the case, though.

Based on your previous post, I'd say it's more than likely the case.

I was actually talking about people jerking off to Wiggy. Then I did acknowledge that a fair amount of folks are obsessed with Lebron too. I never mentioned you specifically, nor did I imply that you're obsessed with Wiggy or Lebron, but I'm getting a kick out of how important it is to you to tell me that you're not obsessed with Lebron. Just relax; I'll take your word for it.

You'd probably be better served to post when you actually know what the hell you're talking about. As for Wiggy, he's earned every bit of the negativity that he gets. Which further shows that you don't know what you're talking about.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are on here enough to see people posting negatively about him enough to call them obsessed, then you are on here enough to see people posting positively about him ad nauseum. So, I guess we're back to you not knowing what the hell you're talking about.

Based on your previous post, I'd say it's more than likely the case.

You'd probably be better served to post when you actually know what the hell you're talking about. As for Wiggy, he's earned every bit of the negativity that he gets.

Hey, dude guy, why don't you fire off a half dozen posts explaining how not obsessed with Lebron James you are?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Lebron's recent comments.

The Warriors need new bulletin board material. Even if his comments are taken out of context, the Warriors will interpret them as they see fit. While I don't believe he said anything malicious, or even incorrect, he just gave the Warriors another chip on their shoulder.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i officially become a juris doctor this weekend....what a long and winding road....

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, dude guy, why don't you fire off a half dozen posts explaining how not obsessed with Lebron James you are?

Why don't you come in here and post when you actually know what you're talking about instead of making a fool of yourself...dude guy?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are on here enough to see people posting negatively about him enough to call them obsessed, then you are on here enough to see people posting positively about him ad nauseum.

That's actually not the case.

Most of what I've seen is threads/posts bashing Lebron. I've seen pro-Lebron posts from Wiggy and Gordon, but those seem to typically be in defense against the bashing posts.

I also once saw a thread by someone suggesting that Lebron should be the guy in the NBA logo. That was pretty funny.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you come in here and post when you actually know what you're talking about instead of making a fool of yourself...dude guy?

What I know is that when you spend so much time trying to convince people you're not obsessed with Lebron James, it makes you seem like you're obsessed with Lebron James. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually not the case.

Most of what I've seen is threads/posts bashing Lebron. I've seen pro-Lebron posts from Wiggy and Gordon, but those seem to typically be in defense against the bashing posts.

I also once saw a thread by someone suggesting that Lebron should be the guy in the NBA logo. That was pretty funny.

That actually is the case. So, you are either posting about things you are truly ignorant of, or you are ignoring the other stuff, which makes you willfully ignorant.

So which is it? Ignorant or willfully ignorant?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That actually is the case. So, you are either posting about things you are truly ignorant of, or you are ignoring the other stuff, which makes you willfully ignorant.

So which is it? Ignorant or willfully ignorant?

So now you're deciding what I have or have not seen?

And you're blathering on about "don't talk about what you don't know." Comical.