• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lebron crying about mvp

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are worse than the media.

Lebron couldn't have been any clearer that Curry was the runaway deserved winner of the MVP.

I thought I was supposed to be the soft one.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every person here predicting the Warriors will win is willing to bet on them.
You ready to take the Cavs yet, or are you going to just keeping typing the same hope?

I will. Right now I've got the Cavs winning the title and I'll take any avi bet to back it up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could flip this around on Irving as well. Irving's not a great defender and he's likely going to be placed on Curry. Or Kerr could just put Klay on Irving (he was on Lillard in the last round) and put Curry on JR Smith.
yah i agree with that...

i think a lot of the time Kyrie was guarding Thompson....and i dont think Thompson has played that well against hte Cavs the last couple seasons...

are we gonna have to watch these teams intentionally foul ezeli and thompson? that would get annoying- they should just have a pact not to do it- though ezeli is a far worse free throw shooter all though less valuable...

I think thats good basketball by both teams though...of course JR and Klay can both him contested shots- but if Irving and Curry just guard the 3 pt line against those guys theres not much they can really do....im sure either team would be fine with those guys trying to get to the basket instead of shooting 3's....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Cavs keep on giving the Warriors bulletin board material ahead of a possible finals rematch. You would have been better keeping quiet hoping they overlooked you after destroying you by 50 the last time they played Cleveland. The chances of that happening is out the window thanks to Lebron and Griffin
i dont think they care...i think that behind closed doors they think they would have won last year if they were healthy and are welcoming a rematch.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's shit like this why it's easy to dislike the Cavs...

From SportingNews (5-12-16): Cavs GM says LeBron should win MVP every season:L

Steph Curry is the best player on the best team. Someone go to Cleveland & shove a basketball in David Griffin's mouth to shut him the hell up.
i bet you LeBron loves it though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh course he does. He's been an attention seeking whore since his days @ St. V St. M.

Pretty much. Its exactly why he said what he said. He could not stand seeing Steph getting all the attention after winning the MVP so he decided to say something to get the media talking about him He is attention seeking and jealous piece of shit. All it comes down to

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Cavs keep on giving the Warriors bulletin board material ahead of a possible finals rematch. You would have been better keeping quiet hoping they overlooked you after destroying you by 50 the last time they played Cleveland. The chances of that happening is out the window thanks to Lebron and Griffin
LOL

LeBron's GM says he is the most valuable player and LeBron says there is no debate that Curry deserved MVP.

If the Warriors are going to make bulletim board material out that... they'll make it out of anything. Who cares.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Lebron give back his 2012 and 2013 MVP? He clearly wasn't most valuable. Didn't the Heat have a damn good record in the games he missed?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. Its exactly why he said what he said. He could not stand seeing Steph all the attention. He is attention seeking and jealous piece of shit. All it comes down to

He's far from a piece of shit. You don't like him but no reason to say something like that. When you say stuff like that it's makes you look very bitter that he left Miami.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

LeBron's GM says he is the most valuable player and LeBron says there is no debate that Curry deserved MVP.

If the Warriors are going to make bulletim board material out that... they'll make it out of anything. Who cares.

Soon as Steph won the MVP, he indirectly said Steph is not the most valuable player in the league. He is the king of petty. He hates all the attention Steph and the Warriors are getting

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't he have a problem with the "Valuable" word in MVP when he won his 2 MVPs in Miami? All of sudden its a major issue?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon as Steph won the MVP, he indirectly said Steph is not the most valuable player in the league. He is the king of petty. He hates all the attention Steph and the Warriors are getting
I hope he does hate it and I hope he does something about it.

But anyone who actually watched that interview would never see it that way.

LeBron was answering a question and LeBron was the one who went out of his way to bring Curry and his ungodly stats into the conversation.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't he have a problem with the "Valuable" word in MVP when he won his 2 MVPs in Miami? All of sudden its a major issue?
Who said he has a problem with it?

He said its a "different conversation"... because thats what the question was.

Then he said Curry deserved the MVP and that it was no debate. So either he thinks the award should be who has the best season... or he thinks Curry was the most valuable to his team. Or both.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, value is subjective, but here's something else that's subjective: LeBron's comments were petty, ignorant, and unbefitting someone of his skill and intelligence.

If Curry wasn't "valuable" (probably because he played for an all-time great team, surrounded by other excellent players), who would have LeBron voted for under his undefined but surely parochial definition?

Because no matter how LeBron moves the goalposts, the facts don't back him up.

You can look at the box-score numbers, and they'll tell you all you need to know, but the advanced statistics — the metrics teams and statisticians have created to quantify the "value" — speak even louder.

Curry had the highest value over a replacement player in the NBA this season by a longshot. His 9.8 VORP was 2.2 points higher than LeBron's third-place quotient.

Curry led the NBA in win shares by an even wider margin. His 17.9 was 3.4 points higher than second-place finisher Kevin Durant, whose 14.5 was less than a point higher than LeBron's fifth-place mark.

Curry's usage rating (an excellent metric for how much of the offensive load a player carries) was fourth in the NBA behind Russell Westbrook, DeMarcus Cousins, and James Harden.

Cousins and Harden might be considered more "valuable" because of their lack of quality teammates, but Curry was doing just as much as both he and his team won one fewer game than the Rockets and Kings combined.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the link to the interview a few different times in here.

You could just see for yourself how sensationalized these articles and headlines are... or you can continue to believe the narrative because you want to believe it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will. Right now I've got the Cavs winning the title and I'll take any avi bet to back it up.

At least you're a man....unlike the other Cavs fan

It'll be interesting to see if any of the folks -- including you -- who are sure the Cavs are fucked will be "man" enough to take Gordon's offer.