• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lebron crying about mvp

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see if any of the folks -- including you -- who are sure the Cavs are fucked will be "man" enough to take Gordon's offer.

I would take his offer if they play the Warriors. I stated on here several times that they would beat OKC. Been saying this since February so I wouldn't make that bet

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take his offer if they play the Warriors. I stated on here several times that they would beat OKC. Been saying this since February so I wouldn't make that bet

It's an avi bet.
Not cash
Not a ban
Who cares?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he does hate it and I hope he does something about it.

But anyone who actually watched that interview would never see it that way.

LeBron was answering a question and LeBron was the one who went out of his way to bring Curry and his ungodly stats into the conversation.

Perception is reality.

Those who hate him, see it as trolling.

Those who love him, see it as him being philosophical.

I'm somewhere in the middle. Yet, I believe he intended to cause controversy because it was so easy to avoid.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he ABSOLUTELY be taken off the dribble by plenty of guys in the league- and Kyrie Irving is ABSOLUTELY one of many.

:lol: Re-read the post you quoted. He specifically said that Curry will be unlikely to guard Irving. He also said that Irving is the only player the Cavs have that could take Curry off the dribble, which is true.

It doesn't matter how many other players around the league can take Curry off the dribble because none of them play for the Cavs.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's far from a piece of shit. You don't like him but no reason to say something like that. When you say stuff like that it's makes you look very bitter that he left Miami.

So, if a Miami fans says it, they're bitter that he left Miami. But if someone else says it...that's okay?

That's the same bullshit that was thrown at Lakers fans when we all said that Dwight in Houston would turn out exactly as it has. Funny how no one says that Lakers fans are just bitter anymore.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Re-read the post you quoted. He specifically said that Curry will be unlikely to guard Irving. He also said that Irving is the only player the Cavs have that could take Curry off the dribble, which is true.

It doesn't matter how many other players around the league can take Curry off the dribble because none of them play for the Cavs.

:wtf2:...:pound:

"Irving is the only player the Cavs have that could take Curry off the dribble, which is true."

then...

"because none of them play for the Cavs"

So Irving could take Curry off the dribble but the Cavs have nobody that can take Curry off the dribble? Am I reading this right?:D

:trash:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the link to the interview a few different times in here.

You could just see for yourself how sensationalized these articles and headlines are... or you can continue to believe the narrative because you want to believe it.

Unfortunately, that narrative isn't going away. It should...but it won't.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Irving is the only player the Cavs have that could take Curry off the dribble, which is true."

then...

So Irving could take Curry off the dribble but the Cavs have nobody that can take Curry off the dribble? Am I reading this right?:D

I guess you missed or couldn't comprehend the words "other players around the league." Try quoting the entire post next time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

then...

You fail at life. Passed 1st grade reading or nah?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fail at life. Passed 1st grade reading or nah?

Take your LeBron Hater blinders off & realize I was only joking. Shit are you slow.

Disclaimer: if I post this after a comment...:trash: it shouldn't be taken seriously.

So find a sense of humor, not that you have 1 though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your LeBron Hater blinders off & realize I was only joking. Shit are you slow.

Disclaimer: if I post this after a comment...:trash: it shouldn't be taken seriously.

I'm funnier than you will ever be. Facts of life.

Deal with it bitch

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm funnier than you will ever be. Facts of life.

Deal with it bitch

Nothing says...JIMMIES GETTING RUSTLED like throwing around the insults. Good for you!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've already warned you once about the "hater" and "you're just bitter" shit. There won't be another one.