• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lebron crying about mvp

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LeBron wants the Warriors to be honest with you...

The feeling is mutual. The Cavs been disrespecting the Warriors since last Summer. It would be the Warriors pleasure to end the Cavs season once again

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to add on, looking at it as if I were in Lebron's position...if I had dominated the league for so many years, and somebody just sort of snatched that recognition away from me out of nowhere(without me thinking that my overall play had gone off a cliff), I guess I'd be pretty ticked too.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The feeling is mutual. The Cavs been disrespecting the Warriors since last Summer. It would be the Warriors pleasure to end the Cavs season once again
oh im sure....

just so Curry knows its not gonna be James Jones and Mozgov and Mike Miller and an injured Shumpert, and Delly playing 40 minutes a night this year...

While last year there was no way that LeBron could defend Curry with so much responsibility on offense- I bet we see it at times late in games. Instead of not having to work on the defenisve end against Mathew Dellavadova playing freaking 36 minutes a night- hes gonna have to guard Irving - and deal with a healthy rested Delly.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh im sure....

just so Curry knows its not gonna be James Jones and Mozgov and Mike Miller and an injured Shumpert, and Delly playing 40 minutes a night this year...

While last year there was no way that LeBron could defend Curry with so much responsibility on offense- I bet we see it at times late in games. Instead of not having to work on the defenisve end against Mathew Dellavadova playing freaking 36 minutes a night- hes gonna have to guard Irving - and deal with a healthy rested Delly.

bet that thought scares them to death...:rolleyes2:

weren't the Cavs healthy both times the Dubs played them this season...?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh im sure....

Curry will not have to guard Irving unless Kerr decides that's best for the team which I doubt he does. I'm almost certain they would have Curry on JR, Klay on Irving, and Barnes on Lebron to start out the game. With the Cavs roster, Curry will almost never have to guard Irving as they can always put him on JR or Shump. There is not another perimeter player on Cleveland that can expose Curry and take him off the dribble

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland does not have a lineup out there that they can throw out there to force Curry on Irving.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry will not have to guard Irving unless Kerr decides that's best for the team which I doubt he does. I'm almost certain they would have Curry on JR, Klay on Irving, and Barnes on Lebron to start out the game. With the Cavs roster, Curry will almost never have to guard Irving as they can always put him on JR or Shump. There is not another perimeter player on Cleveland that can expose Curry and take him off the dribble
is that a joke? Curry is NOT a great 1 on 1 defender--- he ABSOLUTELY be taken off the dribble by plenty of guys in the league- and Kyrie Irving is ABSOLUTELY one of many. Its practically impossible for anyone to guard the best of the best ball handlers in the league with the current rules anyway.

I do think Curry will start on Irving but will be moved off. We shall see...you may be right though that Curry will be guarding JR...a gimpy Irving who had zero explosion put up 22, 7, 6 in game 1 last year.

Curry is gonna have to work his ass off in this series- and if they do get passed OKC hes gonna have to work hard on the defensive end in the Finals as well....that simply was not the case AT ALL last year where Curry didnt have to work hard on the defensive end barely at all with the favorable matchups he got last year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that a joke? Curry is NOT a great 1 on 1 defender--- he ABSOLUTELY be taken off the dribble by plenty of guys in the league- and Kyrie Irving is ABSOLUTELY one of many. Its practically impossible for anyone to guard the best of the best ball handlers in the league with the current rules anyway.

I do think Curry will start on Irving but will be moved off. We shall see...you may be right though that Curry will be guarding JR...a gimpy Irving who had zero explosion put up 22, 7, 6 in game 1 last year.

Curry is gonna have to work his ass off in this series- and if they do get passed OKC hes gonna have to work hard on the defensive end in the Finals as well....that simply was not the case AT ALL last year where Curry didnt have to work hard on the defensive end barely at all with the favorable matchups he got last year.

Every person here predicting the Warriors will win is willing to bet on them.
You ready to take the Cavs yet, or are you going to just keeping typing the same hope?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought - but Curry seems to be reinventing how basketball is played from game to game even now in the playoffs. Cleveland is a good team and if they remain healthy will be a competitive team, but I don't think they can beat the Warriors. Curry right now is the best player in the NBA and the Warriors is flat out the best team in the NBA

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every person here predicting the Warriors will win is willing to bet on them.
You ready to take the Cavs yet, or are you going to just keeping typing the same hope?

after all, according to Wiggy the Cavs have the ability to force the Dubs to play THEIR style of basketball...:lol:

mouth the size of a cavern, balls the size of BB's...:L

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh im sure....

And this isn't the same Warriors team from last season either. This is a team that's more confident in itself, especially after breaking the Bulls regular season record that no one thought could ever be broken.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You could flip this around on Irving as well. Irving's not a great defender and he's likely going to be placed on Curry. Or Kerr could just put Klay on Irving (he was on Lillard in the last round) and put Curry on JR Smith.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are right, Curry is not a good defender.

But, the guys he will be matched up against will be trading two's for threes....if its Shump, maybe even less.

Klay won't stop Kyrie. But, he can slow him down and then p u t the wood to his ass on the other end.

So, it's still a win for the Warriors.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could flip this around on Irving as well. Irving's not a great defender and he's likely going to be placed on Curry. Or Kerr could just put Klay on Irving (he was on Lillard in the last round) and put Curry on JR Smith.

I think this is what they would do. Barnes, Iggy, and Green would rotate on James. Klay will be the primary defender on Kyrie. Curry will likely guard JR/Shumpert

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's shit like this why it's easy to dislike the Cavs...

From SportingNews (5-12-16): Cavs GM says LeBron should win MVP every season:L

Steph Curry is the best player on the best team. Someone go to Cleveland & shove a basketball in David Griffin's mouth to shut him the hell up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Cavs keep on giving the Warriors bulletin board material ahead of a possible finals rematch. You would have been better keeping quiet hoping they overlooked you after destroying you by 50 the last time they played Cleveland. The chances of that happening is out the window thanks to Lebron and Griffin