• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ Will be the GOAT

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so. Lol all I know is the guy broke a promise. No way to twist that. If he didn't MEAN it he shouldn't have SAID it. Is this so hard to comprehend...?

Its all a part of your fan for life, no holds bar, ride or die syndrome. The owners appreciate your contribution to their wealth regardless of what kind of product they put on the floor.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be a closet Cavs fan. Why would it bother you that much that he left the Cavs? Are you mad he didn't go to LA? Its weird you have a avatar a butt hurt Cavs fan would have.

Exactly.

CL says so loyal to the Lakers that he wanted Golden State to beat Miami late last regular season when LA was in a heated battle with Golden State for the last playoff spot.

And we're suppose to take him serious about loyalty?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't stick by his home town team. Probably a fan of (who is favored in the World Series?) and the Chicago Blackhawks too...

I only like basketball and football. I make money not cheerlead. You should try it. Keeps you out of bitch mode.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this changes the fact he will be the considered the GOAT despite being #2 behind Kareem.

He is a better player than MJ, from top to bottom out side of scoring. He is more physically gifted. He is bigger stronger and just as quick. He is a better team player and understands the game better. He is a better teammate in practice...I mean until we find out he punches his team mates.

Off the court his vices are minimal. That we know of he is not a degenerate gambler nor does he hang out with drug dealers. He also has yet to "retire"...twice in his prime so his commitment to the game and his teammates and winning in general are much higher.

IMO there is no way he could do enough to surpass Kareem but he is a lot closer to surpassing MJ than anybody wants to give credit to. He needs another MVP and 2 more rings. Rings are much harder to get in todays game and is much more a product of your environment (#kobe) than anybody is willing to admit.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry clown. Youre the bitch. I can tell because you wont even claim your city. Only a real low class bitch would do that. You should be ashamed of yourself. :laugh3:

Of course I do. You must be blind. But talk about low class. You bandwagon the Heat because Golden State sucks. You are a pathetic fan and an even more pathetic man. Nobody respects a bandwagon fan like you...
:tsk:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I just watch them more and entertain clients. Tax right off.

Nothing wrong with a good tax write off!! Heck, I'd be a fan of just about any team that could help with taxes!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

CL says so loyal to the Lakers that he wanted Golden State to beat Miami late last regular season when LA was in a heated battle with Golden State for the last playoff spot.

I remember that! Hes got to be bandwagoning the Lakers. Come out of the closet CL.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this changes the fact he will be the considered the GOAT despite being #2 behind Kareem.

He is a better player than MJ, from top to bottom out side of scoring. He is more physically gifted. He is bigger stronger and just as quick. He is a better team player and understands the game better. He is a better teammate in practice...I mean until we find out he punches his team mates.

Off the court his vices are minimal. That we know of he is not a degenerate gambler nor does he hang out with drug dealers. He also has yet to "retire"...twice in his prime so his commitment to the game and his teammates and winning in general are much higher.

IMO there is no way he could do enough to surpass Kareem but he is a lot closer to surpassing MJ than anybody wants to give credit to. He needs another MVP and 2 more rings. Rings are much harder to get in todays game and is much more a product of your environment (#kobe) than anybody is willing to admit.

Bring the stats and the facts...

"Rings are much harder to get in todays game and is much more a product of your environment":laugh3:
LINK? or is that just your "gut feeling"?

Last edited by a moderator:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

yet you side with a guy who has"2" favorite NBA teams

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have names for everyone and insults because you have nothing to add to a basketball discussion.

Your posts here are worthless.

Cool. Then they have something directly common with your existence...

As I said, no one else except YOU and Turnip have a problem with me. Wonder why that is...?

MUST be my dashing personality...:lol:

Or maybe it's the fact that BOTH you assholes got kicked off this board for being a pair of punks. Hmm...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ surely is the goat! He's the goat of most of the jokes going around the league these days!

Floppin' Lebron and the Miami maggots, step right up and don't miss the show! :laugh3:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also let's not forget the rule changes to help MJ win titles and the unwritten rule that looking at MJ was a foul.

LBJ tried to use the system to his advantage (flopping) and they made it illegal...not so that LBJ was the only one who could get away with it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all a part of your fan for life, no holds bar, ride or die syndrome. The owners appreciate your contribution to their wealth regardless of what kind of product they put on the floor.

Lol. Unlike Door Prize and Turnip you DO have a sense of humor. I appreciate that...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I do. You must be blind. But talk about low class. You bandwagon the Heat because Golden State sucks. You are a pathetic fan and an even more pathetic man. Nobody respects a bandwagon fan like you...
:tsk:

I can see pretty good. Dont be butt hurt because your life sucks son. You lie about where you are from. You worship one team that doesnt know you exist but you are loyal to them? whats wrong with you? I bet you think the owner of your team would pay for your funeral if you got hit by a truck tomorrow dont you? :laugh3:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also let's not forget the rule changes to help MJ win titles and the unwritten rule that looking at MJ was a foul.

LBJ tried to use the system to his advantage (flopping) and they made it illegal...not so that LBJ was the only one who could get away with it.

You know those rule changes are still in place right. And more.

Here it is again.

From 2009. Rule changes that leflop benefits from that MJ didn't have the benefit of:

In 1999, the league eliminated contact by a defender with his hands and forearms both in the backcourt and frontcourt, except on offensive players who caught the ball below the free throw line extended. Defenses were also prohibited from "re-routing" players off the ball. This freed up perimeter players who used screens to get open. Nor were defenders able any more to grab or impede offensive players setting screens. In 2001, the defensive three-second rule eliminated defenders camping out in the lane away from their offensive man to help.

The rules changes did what they were supposed to do -- open up the game. Scoring average has increased from an average 95.6 points per game in the 1997-98 season to this year's 100 per game. Overall field goal percentage has increased from 45.0 percent in '97-'98 to 45.9 percent this season. Three-point percentage has gone up, from .346 11 years ago to .367 this season. And fouls have gone down, from a league average of 1,837 fouls in 1997 to 1,726 this season. The statistical-based Basketball Prospectus wrote at the beginning of this season that the game's pace -- defined as possessions per game -- had increased from its nadir during the lockout season of 1999 (around 88 possessions per game) to around 91 per game in the 2007-08 season.

Free-flowing offense is now the norm, with players able to go almost unencumbered anywhere on the court. As such, the game's most dominant individual players and those that are just good at drawing contact have even more of a chance to get to the foul line. So stars like Dwight Howard (the league leader in free throw attempts this season with 849), Dwyane Wade (second, 771) and LeBron James (third, 762) can have an even more outsized impact on games.

"You can't even touch a guy now," says Charlotte coach Larry Brown. "The college game is much more physical than our game. I always tease Michael [Jordan], if he played today, he'd average 50."

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring the stats and the facts...

higher rebounding and assists per game and higher Defensive rating (with out the ability to hand check). the first are pretty common knowledge and the last has all been discussed in the first posts I doubt you had the balls to read.

You see when you just ask for prior statements, stats, and facts to be repeated it is quite clear you have lost the debate.

*Hand checking would have been such a huge advantage for LBJ both on offense and defense. On Offense it would not have affected him nearly as much because of his size, on defense it is quite clear his strength would be quite an advantage while hand checking.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know those rule changes are still in place right. And more.

Here it is again.

From 2009. Rule changes that leflop benefits from that MJ didn't have the benefit of:

In 1999, the league eliminated contact by a defender with his hands and forearms....

What that did was even up the playing field, nobody was allowed to touch MJ since 1990. Pretty common knowledge that MJ got preferential treatment that nobody else in the history of the game got.

The rules that gave MJ a huge edge over the Pistons was flagrants were added in 1990...the same year MJ finally made it by the Pistons.