• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ Will be the GOAT

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron-flop-2.gif

None of this changes the fact that he promised Cavs fans a championship and quit before he delivered one.

He said he wouldn't stop until he did. He didn't say: "I won't stop until I get it unless management won't pay to get me some help". He didn't say: "I won't stop until I get a chance to go somewhere else". He didn't even say: "I won't stop until my contract runs out".

He said "I won't stop before I get it".

He stopped before he got it. Therefore, he quit!!

Doesn't seem that difficult to understand.

As far as how the people of Cleveland felt about LeClown's betrayal, DO refer to my av...:lol:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as how the people of Cleveland felt about LeClown's betrayal, DO refer to my av...:lol:

I didnt know you were butt hurt as well. I thought you were a Laker fan. My bad. :laugh3:

Come to think of it how dumb is the person that burnt that jersey going to feel when it becomes a collectors item? Damn people are stupid!

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats no excuse for lying. Man up and rep where you are from. Dont be a bitch.

Ever hear of a "metro area"? Damn you are one stupid ****.

By the way, how is that Miami bandwagon asshat? A Golden State fan AND a Miami fan? Don't be a bitch. Pick a team...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got a championship. 2 as a matter of fact. He didnt say "I will only get a championship for cleveland". :laugh3:

:laugh3:

So then he's going back to Cleveland when his current contract expires?

Or is he going to buy the Cavs when he retires?:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you try to turn threads into facebook convo's

You = NO basketball knowledge to offer to any discussion..........EVER!

Nothing more than a male cheerleader posts from you

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

NOW you see why I refer to li'l Jimmy as the Door prize. Guess you're right though, jumbo. I never talk basketball... Except to folks who aren't serving their own agendas. ..

Seems no one ELSE has a problem with me. DO dry up...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this changes the fact that he promised Cavs fans a championship and quit before he delivered one.

He said he wouldn't stop until he did. He didn't say: "I won't stop until I get it unless management won't pay to get me some help". He didn't say: "I won't stop until I get a chance to go somewhere else". He didn't even say: "I won't stop until my contract runs out".

He said "I won't stop before I get it".

He stopped before he got it. Therefore, he quit!!

Doesn't seem that difficult to understand.
E for effort by you TF. :clap:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever hear of a "metro area"? Damn you are one stupid ****.

By the way, how is that Miami bandwagon asshat? A Golden State fan AND a Miami fan? Don't be a bitch. Pick a team...

Yes I have but if they have different names you are from the metro area with whatever part of town you are from. Aurora. Dont be a bitch and and a sellout trying to claim another area. You would get beat down where I am from for a bitch move like that. I did pick a team. 2 of them. I'm a playa. I have multiple streams son.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know you were butt hurt as well. I thought you were a Laker fan. My bad. :laugh3:

Come to think of it how dumb is the person that burnt that jersey going to feel when it becomes a collectors item? Damn people are stupid!

Oh make no mistake. I'm a Lakers fan 'til I die. I just know a quit job when I see it. And from the look off things I'd say I'm not the only one...

You act as of I have to be a Cavs fan to point these things out. Who made THAT rule...?

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I have but if they have different names you are from the metro area with that name. Dont be a bitch and and a sellout trying to claim another area. You would get beat down where I am from for a bitch move like that. I did pick a team. 2 of them. I'm a playa. I have multiple streams son.

Denver metro. Chicago metro. Cleveland metro :-)laugh3:) Get it? Meh, probably not...

You ain't a fan, just a bitch. Bandwagon fans are the worst.

And nobody cares where you are from...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I have but if they have different names you are from the metro area with whatever part of town you are from. Aurora. Dont be a bitch and and a sellout trying to claim another area. You would get beat down where I am from for a bitch move like that. I did pick a team. 2 of them. I'm a playa. I have multiple streams son.

So you've been "brainwashed" by 2 teams instead of just 1.:whistle:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh make no mistake. I'm a Lakers fan 'til I die. I just know a quit job when I see it. And from the look off things I'd say I'm not the only one...

You act as of I have to be a Cavs fan to point these things out. Who made THAT rule...?

You must be a closet Cavs fan. Why would it bother you that much that he left the Cavs? Are you mad he didn't go to LA? Its weird you have a avatar a butt hurt Cavs fan would have.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling::bawling::bawling:

NOW you see why I refer to li'l Jimmy as the Door prize. Guess you're right though, jumbo. I never talk basketball... Except to folks who aren't serving their own agendas. ..

Seems no one ELSE has a problem with me. DO dry up...
You have names for everyone and insults because you have nothing to add to a basketball discussion.

Your posts here are worthless.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be a closet Cavs fan. Why would it bother you that much that he left the Cavs? Are you mad he didn't go to LA? Its weird you have a avatar a butt hurt Cavs fan would have.

If you say so. Lol all I know is the guy broke a promise. No way to twist that. If he didn't MEAN it he shouldn't have SAID it. Is this so hard to comprehend...?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver metro. Chicago metro. Cleveland metro :-)laugh3:) Get it? Meh, probably not...

You ain't a fan, just a bitch. Bandwagon fans are the worst.

And nobody cares where you are from...

Sorry clown. Youre the bitch. I can tell because you wont even claim your city. Only a real low class bitch would do that. You should be ashamed of yourself. :laugh3:

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is a heck of a talent there is no doubt

Facts remain though that he couldnt win on his own and needed tons of help to get his tainted rings