• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ Will be the GOAT

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes players change their minds. Like Kobe did 2x in the summer of 2007 and your boy Magic did after he found out he had HIV.

Cavs fans have never been closer to a title than what LeBron bought them to. He realized that after 7yrs....._____________ "wasn't coming through that door."

When you have ZERO good trade assets to move up in the draft or have UFA's take less money to play elsewhere than Cleveland.....you don't have much of a chance winning 1 on 5. Like some in here think Jordan won 1 on 5

Soooooo....

:noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he quit he would have been sued for breach of contract. His contract ended he moved on because the Cavs did not keep their end of the bargain.

He promised Cavs fans that he wouldn't stop until he brought them a championship, then he left before he brought them one.

You can hide behind him "fulfilling his contract" all that you want, but he quit before he fulfilled his "verbal contract" with Cavs fans!!

Thus, he quit!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wait. This.

lebronflop4.gif

gt+Laugh+so+hard+mother+comes+to+see+screen+_adadd8ac5192e27aa3625a418c9ffdd4.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes players change their minds. Like Kobe did 2x in the summer of 2007 and your boy Magic did after he found out he had HIV.

Cavs fans have never been closer to a title than what LeBron bought them to. He realized that after 7yrs....._____________ "wasn't coming through that door."

When you have ZERO good trade assets to move up in the draft or have UFA's take less money to play elsewhere than Cleveland.....you don't have much of a chance winning 1 on 5. Like some in here think Jordan won 1 on 5

Make all of the excuses that you want!!

Bottom line is:

Lebron promised Cavs fans a championship and said he wouldn't stop until he got them one.

Lebron left for Miami.

Cavs fans still have no championship.

Lebron quit!!

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hometown is Akron. Cavs quit on him AFTER promising to get help...

"His hometown is Akron." :lame:

Akron is basically a suburb of Cleveland.

And yes, he quite on the Cavs...

"LeBron James used his first appearance on NBA TV's "Arena Link" to make quite a statement. "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it." Taken literally, James' statement is newsworthy because it would mean that the Cavs' superstar, who can become a free-agent this summer, would stay in Cleveland at least as long as it takes to bring the city an NBA championship."

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Jimmy, since you are so sure that Leflop is the GOAT, I will give you a chance. Prove it. And no opinions. Bring only facts and stats...
Already said earlier he presently wasn't.

Not my fault myself and James has ruined your hero....Michael " I punch my teammates in the face" Jordan.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He promised Cavs fans that he wouldn't stop until he brought them a championship, then he left before he brought them one.

You can hide behind him "fulfilling his contract" all that you want, but he quit before he fulfilled his "verbal contract" with Cavs fans!!

Thus, he quit!!

No Cavs quit on the fans when they didnt get help. They hold the purse strings not Lebron.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"His hometown is Akron." :lame:

Akron is basically a suburb of Cleveland.

And yes, he quite on the Cavs...

"LeBron James used his first appearance on NBA TV's "Arena Link" to make quite a statement. "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it." Taken literally, James' statement is newsworthy because it would mean that the Cavs' superstar, who can become a free-agent this summer, would stay in Cleveland at least as long as it takes to bring the city an NBA championship."

Your reaching but not quite there. I've never claimed a suburb of the town I'm from to be my hometown. Stop before you hurt yourself. :laugh3:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quit (kwt)
v. quit or quit·ted (kwtd), quit·ting, quits
v.tr.
1. To depart from; leave: "Lebron quit on Cleveland."
2. To leave the company of: "Lebron quit the Cavaliers."
3. To give up; relinquish: "Lebron quit trying to bring a championship to Cleveland like he promised."
4. To abandon or put aside; forsake: "Lebron quit his fans in Cleveland."
5. To cease or discontinue: See 3.

To quit: See Lebron James

:sadbron:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Cavs quit on the fans when they didnt get help. They hold the purse strings not Lebron.

See the above?

Does Cleveland have a championship?

No?

Lebron quit.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quit (kwt)
v. quit or quit·ted (kwtd), quit·ting, quits
v.tr.
1. To depart from; leave: "Lebron quit on Cleveland."
2. To leave the company of: "Lebron quit the Cavaliers."
3. To give up; relinquish: "Lebron quit trying to bring a championship to Cleveland like he promised."
4. To abandon or put aside; forsake: "Lebron quit his fans in Cleveland."
5. To cease or discontinue: See 3.

To quit: See Lebron James

:sadbron:

Kobe is a quitter. Still waiting for him to show up. :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See the above?

Does Cleveland have a championship?

No?

Lebron quit.

Lol! I'm starting to see a theme here...

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reaching but not quite there. I've never claimed a suburb of the town I'm from to be my hometown. Stop before you hurt yourself. :laugh3:

:lame:

Nobody says, "I'm from Aurora." They say, I'm from Denver". Nobody says "I am from Skokie." They say, "I am from Chicago." Why would anybody say, "I'm from Akron,"? People don't know Akron and don't care about Akron...