• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ Will be the GOAT

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is a quitter. Still waiting for him to show up. :laugh3:

Lmfao!! You know you hurt LeClown fan's feelings when they start putting up their "but Kobe" shit. Even if it isn't all Lakers fans getting in on the fun...

TF12 may need to pass out more cream...:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe is a quitter. Still waiting for him to show up. :laugh3:

Yep, Kobe quit his way to 5 rings!!

How many rings did Lebron quit his way to in Cleveland?

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1307032146_chris_bosh_flop.gif

leflop is giving some lessons in Miami...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao!! You know you hurt LeClown fan's feelings when they start putting up their "but Kobe" shit. Even if it isn't all Lakers fans getting in on the fun...

TF12 may need to pass out more cream...:laugh3:

for-grid-4c84be30ad5f2c433bb36172c5a8f84a.png

These butthurt Heat fans and Lebroniacs sure do go through this stuff fast!!:lol:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make all of the excuses that you want!!

Bottom line is:

Lebron promised Cavs fans a championship and said he wouldn't stop until he got them one.

Lebron left for Miami.

Cavs fans still have no championship.

Lebron quit!!
No excuses....the Cavs UFA signing history speaks for itself.

For years, LeBron James' detractors (read: haters) pointed to a four-game sweep in the 2007 Finals as evidence that he simply wasn't a winner. The counterargument, even now, typically takes on two forms. First, LeBron was only 22. Second, he was battling the Spurs with a historically brutal supporting cast. Just reaching the Finals, his supporters argue, was a massive achievement.

They were right. In those playoffs, those Cavs trotted out a nightly starting lineup of LeBron, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes and Sasha Pavlovic. By using playoff WARP, we can see just how poorly that uninspiring quartet stacks up. Answer: historically bad. Those players produced a combined WARP of 0.2 in the playoffs, easily the worst of any finalist since the NBA/ABA merger in 1976. Only Daniel Gibson's hot shooting off the bench in the playoffs kept the Cavs from having the worst overall roster after LeBron too.

LeBron might not have won a title until he, well, took his talents elsewhere, but there's no question that he dragged a group of also-rans to the cusp of a championship five years earlier

Kobe well......might not have won a title after 7yrs if he let New Jersey draft him.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

Nobody says, "I'm from Aurora." They say, I'm from Denver". Nobody says "I am from Skokie." They say, "I am from Chicago." Why would anybody say, "I'm from Akron,"? People don't know Akron and don't care about Akron...

if people dont know where I'm from I say by Denver or Chicago. Why would you claim a city you dont actually live? That means you are a liar. People know Akron now dont they?

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if people dont know where I'm from I say by Denver or Chicago. Why would you claim a city you dont actually live? That means you are a liar.

Because it is one big urban area dumbass. And people know the big cities, not some burb outside of Cleveland.

If the Cavs were not lebron's "hometown team" who was?...

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell Kobe to stop flopping and quitting.

9e42f442_kobe-flop-o.gif

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

Nobody says, "I'm from Aurora." They say, I'm from Denver". Nobody says "I am from Skokie." They say, "I am from Chicago." Why would anybody say, "I'm from Akron,"? People don't know Akron and don't care about Akron...
Child stupidity at it's finest

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses....the Cavs UFA signing history speaks for itself.

For years, LeBron James' detractors (read: haters) pointed to a four-game sweep in the 2007 Finals as evidence that he simply wasn't a winner. The counterargument, even now, typically takes on two forms. First, LeBron was only 22. Second, he was battling the Spurs with a historically brutal supporting cast. Just reaching the Finals, his supporters argue, was a massive achievement.

They were right. In those playoffs, those Cavs trotted out a nightly starting lineup of LeBron, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes and Sasha Pavlovic. By using playoff WARP, we can see just how poorly that uninspiring quartet stacks up. Answer: historically bad. Those players produced a combined WARP of 0.2 in the playoffs, easily the worst of any finalist since the NBA/ABA merger in 1976. Only Daniel Gibson's hot shooting off the bench in the playoffs kept the Cavs from having the worst overall roster after LeBron too.

LeBron might not have won a title until he, well, took his talents elsewhere, but there's no question that he dragged a group of also-rans to the cusp of a championship five years earlier.

Kobe well......might not have won a title after 7yrs if he let New Jersey draft him.

None of this changes the fact that he promised Cavs fans a championship and quit before he delivered one.

He said he wouldn't stop until he did. He didn't say: "I won't stop until I get it unless management won't pay to get me some help". He didn't say: "I won't stop until I get a chance to go somewhere else". He didn't even say: "I won't stop until my contract runs out".

He said "I won't stop before I get it".

He stopped before he got it. Therefore, he quit!!

Doesn't seem that difficult to understand.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is one big urban area dumbass. And people know the big cities, not some burb outside of Cleveland.

If the Cavs were not lebron's "hometown team" who was?...

Thats no excuse for lying. Man up and rep where you are from. Dont be a bitch.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Moose, trust me when I say this. LeClown fans turn these boards into an insane asylum...
and you try to turn threads into facebook convo's

You = NO basketball knowledge to offer to any discussion..........EVER!

Nothing more than a male cheerleader posts from you

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this changes the fact that he promised Cavs fans a championship and quit before he delivered one.

He said he wouldn't stop until he did. He didn't say: "I won't stop until I get it unless management won't pay to get me some help". He didn't say: "I won't stop until I get a chance to go somewhere else". He didn't even say: "I won't stop until my contract runs out".

He said "I won't stop before I get it".

He stopped before he got it. Therefore, he quit!!

Doesn't seem that difficult to understand.

He got a championship. 2 as a matter of fact. He didnt say "I will only get a championship for cleveland". :laugh3: