• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ Will be the GOAT

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8614lebron-james-flop-2011.gif

I seriously can't stop laughing at this one. Rose's fingernail barely touches the ball and Lebron acted as if he had taken an uppercut from Mike Tyson. Look at the extension he gets on his neck as it falls backward.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I seriously can't stop laughing at this one. Rose's fingernail barely touches the ball and Lebron acted as if he had taken an uppercut from Mike Tyson. Look at the extension he gets on his neck as it falls backward.

I think he took acting lessons from Willem Defoe...

platoon-o.gif

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmao, yeah you just MIGHT think he practiced pretty hard on that one...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebronflop2.gif

This one is my favorite!! Barely gets bumped in the chest and grabs his throat!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he did quit. Yes, he played out his contract and went where he wanted as an unrestricted free agent.

However, he also told Cavs fans that he wouldn't quit until he brought a championship to Cleveland.

Last I checked, Cavs fans are still waiting for that championship.

If he quit he would have been sued for breach of contract. His contract ended he moved on because the Cavs did not keep their end of the bargain.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he did quit. Yes, he played out his contract and went where he wanted as an unrestricted free agent.

However, he also told Cavs fans that he wouldn't quit until he brought a championship to Cleveland.

Last I checked, Cavs fans are still waiting for that championship.
Sometimes players change their minds. Like Kobe did 2x in the summer of 2007 and your boy Magic did after he found out he had HIV.

Cavs fans have never been closer to a title than what LeBron bought them to. He realized that after 7yrs....._____________ "wasn't coming through that door."

When you have ZERO good trade assets to move up in the draft or have UFA's take less money to play elsewhere than Cleveland.....you don't have much of a chance winning 1 on 5. Like some in here think Jordan won 1 on 5