• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJ Will be the GOAT

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeChoke the GOAT ? Yea right give me a break what a joke & choke artist
facepalm.gif

LeChoke against LA - LeBron James turns in the biggest choke job of the 2012 NBA season - YouTube

Oh, was that one of the five (5) games Kobe actually won against Lebron James in their head to head career? Heh. Lebron is more popular in LA than Kobe is. While ya bullshittin...

...Word.

Your little cranium is filled with rocks. Kobe is more popular than Lebron all over the world. Just look at last years all star voting. Why do you bother talking basketball , yo?

Make yourself useful, go fetch me a sammich. Word

Here's a link, poet.
Kobe edging LeBron as leading All-Star vote-getter | NBA.com

:lol::lol::lol::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNEEEEDDDD!!!

Word.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are these GOAT idiot LBJ fans just going to give this up? There really is no argument to be made here.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a different thread.

The game is also different now than what it was. Put James 1v1 against Jordan in his prime and I will take Jordan EVERY SINGLE TIME.

This has to have been discussed here but...

No. I assume you think MJ can hand check and LBJ can not? LBJ is bigger stronger and does not give up any speed or quickness to MJ. LBJ shoots better from 3p% and would be dominating in the post and for rebounds.

Fairly simple. Just like putting Wilt against Russell. They were both centers but one was small even then for his position and the other was an ox on stilts. Wilt did very good in that 1 on 1 match up, but Russell should still be considered better for every thing else he did that Wilt did not.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a different thread.

This has to have been discussed here but...

No. I assume you think MJ can hand check and LBJ can not? LBJ is bigger stronger and does not give up any speed or quickness to MJ. LBJ shoots better from 3p% and would be dominating in the post and for rebounds.

Fairly simple. Just like putting Wilt against Russell. They were both centers but one was small even then for his position and the other was an ox on stilts. Wilt did very good in that 1 on 1 match up, but Russell should still be considered better for every thing else he did that Wilt did not.

Jordan damn sure is the best one-on-one player who ever lived. Look, there's a three-player list you can choose from for greatest player ever: Bill Russell, Magic Johnson and Jordan. That's the list and it ain't expandable. But best one-on-one player? I don't want to hear that LeBron is bigger and stronger (which he is). LeBron is going to retire as one of the five greatest players ever. But one-on-one? His skills aren't Jordan's skills. Jordan was a better shooter, had an almost hypnotic control of the basketball in space or when guarded and had the best footwork of any perimeter player ever. Oh, and he is the most clutch ever...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan damn sure is the best one-on-one player who ever lived. Look, there's a three-player list you can choose from for greatest player ever: Bill Russell, Magic Johnson and Jordan. That's the list and it ain't expandable. But best one-on-one player? I don't want to hear that LeBron is bigger and stronger (which he is). LeBron is going to retire as one of the five greatest players ever. But one-on-one? His skills aren't Jordan's skills. Jordan was a better shooter, had an almost hypnotic control of the basketball in space or when guarded and had the best footwork of any perimeter player ever. Oh, and he is the most clutch ever...

Well there is this guy called Wilt Chamberlain that was clearly superior to Bill Russell (Mr. 44 pct fg shooter). Bill Russell was also often the 5th leading scorer on the team. So shut the FUCK up with Bill Russell.

Kobe is also better than Magic. Played both ends of the floor. Hence the 11 all nba defensive team awards....

Magic was great but played with 5 allstars at a time almost every season.

Peace!!

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is this guy called Wilt Chamberlain that was clearly superior to Bill Russell (Mr. 44 pct fg shooter). Bill Russell was also often the 5th leading scorer on the team. So shut the FUCK up with Bill Russell.

Kobe is also better than Magic. Played both ends of the floor. Hence the 11 all nba defensive team awards....

Magic was great but played with 5 allstars at a time almost every season.

Peace!!

Russell's entire being was focused on one thing: winning, and winning often. He was the greatest winner in North American professional team sports, and he accomplished this by forgoing the quest for statistics that so consumed Chamberlain. Russell didn't care for glory or for records; he lived to crush his opponent and to win. Period.

On the other hand, Wilt was obsessed with statistical superiority, which he certainly achieved. He averaged 50.4 points per game in the 1961-62 season, a number that no one has even come close to matching since. One would think that the MVP for that season would be locked up for Chamberlain; however, it went to Russell, who averaged fewer than 19 PPG, but who won 11 more games that year. Wilt, for reasons known only to him, had an obsession with never fouling out of a game, dating back to his high school days. Therefore, he would quit on his team as soon as he was called for his fourth foul. Everyone knew this, so they stopped guarding him in these situations. The famous "Havlicek stole the ball" game would never have happened, except that John Havlicek knew that Wilt would never be passed to, so he guarded Chet Walker instead. One year, Wilt decided that he would lead the league in assists, which he accomplished. He always had the skill to lead the league in assists, he just never cared about setting up his teammates until he realized that assists, too, were a statistic he could dominate. Even then, he yelled at his teammates for missing shots, as he would not be credited for an assist. This was perhaps the fundamental difference between Russell and Chamberlain.

And only you think Kobe is better than Magic...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GOAT MJ
- 13 "full" seasons
- 11 MVP's
- 10 Scoring titles
- 1 DPOY
- 6 / 6 / 6 (Finals appearances / Championships / FMVP's)
- Generally regarded as THE greatest, most dominating Playoffs / Finals performer in NBA history

LeEasyWayOut
- 10 "full" seasons
- 6 MVP's
- 1 Scoring title
- 0 DPOY
- 4 / 2 / 2
- Embarrassing distinction of having two -2- of the WORST Finals performances in NBA history (and just last season he came within a super-clutch Ray Allen 3-pointer of watching his legacy get shot down in flames)

James isn't even HALF way to the summit of Mount Jordan, so this topic is laughable at best.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron will continue to be the "greatest" as long as he is allowed to commit an extra 20 uncalled offensive fouls every game and take 5-6 steps whenever he wants to. The truly amazing part of last night's game was that he was fouled twice without a call. Of course, his backers will deny that he gets any breaks, but the play where Iguodala went flying by Lebron, and Lebron threw a hard elbow into the ribs and leaned sideways into him with his shoulder, before straightening back up and shooting was the most typical call that LBJ gets. Even his supporters in the booth said that it was a very bad call, along with many of the other wrong calls that favored the Cavs. The basket interference call by Scott Foster on Livingston was clearly a biased call.
Then again, LBJ was fouled twice wihout a call. Totally amazing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron will continue to be the "greatest" as long as he is allowed to commit an extra 20 uncalled offensive fouls every game and take 5-6 steps whenever he wants to. The truly amazing part of last night's game was that he was fouled twice without a call. Of course, his backers will deny that he gets any breaks, but the play where Iguodala went flying by Lebron, and Lebron threw a hard elbow into the ribs and leaned sideways into him with his shoulder, before straightening back up and shooting was the most typical call that LBJ gets. Even his supporters in the booth said that it was a very bad call, along with many of the other wrong calls that favored the Cavs. The basket interference call by Scott Foster on Livingston was clearly a biased call.
Then again, LBJ was fouled twice wihout a call. Totally amazing.

Haters gonna hate. Relax, and just enjoy the greatness. Bad calls happen both ways, focus on the game itself.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way will he ever be considered the GOAT.

Maybe, physically, but that it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way will he ever be considered the GOAT.

Maybe, physically, but that it.

Oh hell LeBron isn't even the greatest Cavs of all time, that honor goes to World B. Free!:D

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nite was the first NBA I've watched all season. As a disinterested third party, LBJ sucked bawls last nite, when it counted.

He should be thankful Curry made a couple bad decisions late.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nite was the first NBA I've watched all season. As a disinterested third party, LBJ sucked bawls last nite, when it counted.

He should be thankful Curry made a couple bad decisions late.

There is more to basketball then scoring 60 ppg. He did a lot of everything, as an avid jizz to Jordan lover you are, I dont expect you to understand.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron should be unstoppable, with a massive advantage in size
There is more to basketball then scoring 60 ppg. He did a lot of everything, as an avid jizz to Jordan lover you are, I dont expect you to understand.

Rational discussion out the door.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a milkshake as my av, and no discernible ties to the Bulls and Jordan, other than a Bears logo, but I'm the nutswinger?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now!? :lol:

He is unreal shane. One of the greats for sure.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a milkshake as my av, and no discernible ties to the Bulls and Jordan, other than a Bears logo, but I'm the nutswinger?

I have seen your posts before. A MJ nutswinger, not a big deal. You are either a MJ nutswinger or Lebron nutswinger. Very rarely are you in the middle, unless you are into that

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen your posts before. A MJ nutswinger, not a big deal. You are either a MJ nutswinger or Lebron nutswinger. Very rarely are you in the middle, unless you are into that

I think he changed the game.

I think in 15 years, when every players is LBJ's size and as athletic, we will probably be able to say the same for LBJ